things you are totally neutral about

Replies

• R3d_butt3rfly_
    R3d_butt3rfly_ Posts: 1,502 Member
    If you crossfit or prefer more conventional workouts. If your body is moving, you're winning!
  • amorfati601070
    amorfati601070 Posts: 2,854 Member
    edited September 2022
    Probably Shimano, SRAM and Campagnolo.

Truth is, they are all very good at their comparable tiers. Campagnolo is ridiculous in terms of pricing, and it doesn't really have much better (if any) performance than the other two. Maybe SRAM edges out on electronic shifting due to wireless AXS.

Pepsi or coke, don't care.

The milk at the hotel.
  • Tallawah_
    Tallawah_ Posts: 2,469 Member
    edited September 2022
    Which is supposedly better strength/cardio exercises
    Is the toilet seat up/down
    Twitter
    Tottenham Hotspur
    Black Widow
  • TwitchyMagee
    TwitchyMagee Posts: 4,579 Member
    edited September 2022
    Figurehead monarchy, especially when it’s not part of my own government
  • ermengarde22
    ermengarde22 Posts: 2,116 Member
    The milk at the hotel.

yes
  • nossmf
    nossmf Posts: 8,691 Member
    I'm a die-hard football fan, and occasionally watch baseball out of nostalgia for when I used to be a baseball fan. But basketball and hockey...meh.
  • amorfati601070
    amorfati601070 Posts: 2,854 Member

kogdllbxzldt.png

Although you're emancipated..we still call you fam
  • TwitchyMagee
    TwitchyMagee Posts: 4,579 Member

kogdllbxzldt.png

Although you're emancipated..we still call you fam
    Now that is what I call an awkward family photo😂
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,031 Member
    Anyone else at the gym - big small old young - beginner - professional- I don’t care what anyone else is doing or wearing - old guy in jeans and polo go for it - gym bro who screams and throws dumbbells do you my dude -
  • ermengarde22
    i dont have a favorite season like they all have positive attributes bc in the fall u can find a secluded path on a hike in the woods and in the winter u can get snowed in in a cabin, and then spring is sundress season and summer is for vacations to the beach and being near the ocean together
  • ermengarde22
    edited September 2022
    OnlyPans wrote: »
    i dont have a favorite season like they all have positive attributes bc in the fall u can find a secluded path on a hike in the woods and in the winter u can get snowed in in a cabin, and then spring is sundress season and summer is for vacations to the beach and being near the ocean together

This is only true when you live in a place that has distinct, pleasurable seasons.

Where I grew up it was spring, hell, second more dead hell, six months of gray depression. Then spring came back. I loved spring there. Everything else pretty much sucked. Now that I'm in a place like you describe, it's lovely year round with things to like about each. :bigsmile:

i live in texas leut
    we just treat colorado as our national park and go there in winter and dead hell season
  • OnlyPans
    OnlyPans Posts: 629 Member
    if u

This is only true when you live in a place that has distinct, pleasurable seasons.

Where I grew up it was spring, hell, second more dead hell, six months of gray depression. Then spring came back. I loved spring there. Everything else pretty much sucked. Now that I'm in a place like you describe, it's lovely year round with things to like about each. :bigsmile:

i live in texas leut
    we just treat colorado as our national park and go there in winter and dead hell season

if u too, ermy <3

Texas is the worst. We don't even talk about that place. Good food though.
  • ermengarde22
    if u

i live in texas leut

if u too, ermy <3

i am also neutral on texas

• cowsfan12
    if u

i live in texas leut

if u too, ermy <3

i am also neutral on texas

Same
  • cowsfan12
    The Beatles - Rolling Stones - U2 - iconic bands - I could take or leave
  • Reckoner67_again
    Reckoner67_again Posts: 184 Member
    cowsfan12 wrote: »

This is very true for me, too. I mean, sorry, sorta true. Make that maybe true, maybe not true...this thread is confusing
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 wrote: »

This is very true for me, too. I mean, sorry, sorta true. Make that maybe true, maybe not true...this thread is confusing

You can’t handle the truth !