Get Your Macros in Check

Options
I’ve always eaten somewhat healthy for the majority of my 43 years of existence. However, I had some bad vices though out adulthood and never realized how easy it could be to get a six pack for f I actually quit those vices and counted macros. My fitness pal has made it super easy to not overeat. I’ve tried to track protein, carbs and fats in my head in the past because I thought tracking was too time consuming and difficult. That is not the case with my fitness pal. The attached pic shows the results. The funny thing is I thought I was in pretty good shape n the left.
yms0630iwfix.jpeg

Replies

• Jacki916W
    Jacki916W Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    You look awesome and so fit! Great work!
  • driganezis
    driganezis Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hi, it's Dimitris from Greece. To be honest in the left picture you are in a pretty good shape and many guys would wish to have a body like this. Of course the right picture is almost perfect with crystal definition and i believe your bodyfat percentage is somewhere at 6-7%. IMO, you can't reach this level without following a plan in both working out and nutrition with counting & tracking and here is where MFP helps a lot. As you say if you have dedication and patience it;s easy to have a crispy 6 pack. The keyword is consistency!

I am 55 years old, after letting my self for many years, i started before nine months my plan, lost 15 kg till now and dropped my bodyfat from 33% to 16% now. Lost almost 16cm in my waist circumfernece and counting down. My goal is a clear 6 pack (maybe not so crystal as yours) and a body fat around 10%.

79xfnebvfr68.jpg

t22t96ow0uqs.jpg