Replies

• honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 14,018 Member
    Options
    m9e9gu35t3ns.jpeg
  • CoffeeNstilettos
    CoffeeNstilettos Posts: 2,593 Member
    Options
    Been up since 5, went for a run and now doing my hair and makeup because I can't look like i'm homeless today as I am not working from home and have to travel for work. I get the rest of the week off after today though.

w8cstpp9n5xk.gif
  • Peachesnstuff
    Peachesnstuff Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    Hi
    Been up since 5, went for a run and now doing my hair and makeup because I can't look like i'm homeless today as I am not working from home and have to travel for work. I get the rest of the week off after today though.

w8cstpp9n5xk.gif

Have a great day! 😘
  • LilithReigns
    LilithReigns Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Has anyone here tried kick boxing while being fat? not at a lower weight or your goal weight. I keep thinking about doing it but I guess I just have a fear it might be too much or I might have a hard time finding someone who wants to work with me. Granted I can do way more than I used to so its probably just me overthinking...
  • TwitchyMagee
    TwitchyMagee Posts: 4,579 Member
    edited September 2022
    Options
    Has anyone here tried kick boxing while being fat? not at a lower weight or your goal weight. I keep thinking about doing it but I guess I just have a fear it might be too much or I might have a hard time finding someone who wants to work with me. Granted I can do way more than I used to so its probably just me overthinking...

I’ve done kickboxing while chubby. Sometimes the belly got in the way But it was all right. One nice thing about most exercises is that you can adjust the intensity to your own fitness level in almost every case.
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,060 Member
    Options

I always say if you want to try something just give it a go and see what happens - you may fail miserably but you also may fall in love with it like dude above said - but you will never know until you just try it … let us know how it goes
  • kinetixtrainer2
    kinetixtrainer2 Posts: 9,210 Member
    Options
    Talking @kinetixtrainer2 's ear off

Fix that little bit of cauliflower while you’re there 🤗
  • TwitchyMagee
    TwitchyMagee Posts: 4,579 Member
    Options
    Trying to put together a flexible 30 day fitness challenge for a group at various fitness levels that people will find motivating and actually do.
  • ermengarde22
    ermengarde22 Posts: 2,116 Member
    Options
    I started martial arts at 245 lbs. It has helped me get down to my current weight of 178 lbs.

thats impressive as hell ♥️
  • R3d_butt3rfly_
    R3d_butt3rfly_ Posts: 1,568 Member
    Options
    IslandGal3 wrote: »
    Sitting on a pier. Watching the river. Enjoying what’s left of summer.

This sounds blissful 💕
  • ElMeroKeeQue
    ElMeroKeeQue Posts: 546 Member
    Options
    I started martial arts at 245 lbs. It has helped me get down to my current weight of 178 lbs.

thats impressive as hell ♥️

Thanks! It’s been quite the journey. Lots of blood, sweat and maybe tears. Hopefully testing for black belt in a year and a half or so.
  • LilithReigns
    Options

I’ve done kickboxing while chubby. Sometimes the belly got in the way But it was all right. One nice thing about most exercises is that you can adjust the intensity to your own fitness level in almost every case.
    cowsfan12 wrote: »

I always say if you want to try something just give it a go and see what happens - you may fail miserably but you also may fall in love with it like dude above said - but you will never know until you just try it … let us know how it goes

This is the reassurance I needed, I think I will go ahead and at least try a class and see where it goes. IF anything I tried something new...and I might even see it as a challenge to improve on over time. Thanks peeps.
  • Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,327 Member
    Options
    Packing
  • honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 14,018 Member
    Options
    Meeting my beautiful mother for dinner

Enjoy your dinner with mom ❤️
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    Options
    Coffee and reading ☕
  • CoffeeNstilettos
    CoffeeNstilettos Posts: 2,593 Member
    Options
    Meeting my beautiful mother for dinner

Enjoy your dinner with mom ❤️

Thank you <3 it was nice, I haven't had the chance to see her as much as I'd like lately with my busy schedule. I love spending time with my mom, she's the best :)
  • tigrig
    tigrig Posts: 659 Member
    Options
    Throwing dinner in the crockpot, then cleaning the house and my truck before football practice tonight
  • LilithReigns
    Options
    Dreaming about the weekend.