Dreaming about the weekend.

Me too!!!!!! 😊
  • LilithReigns
    LilithReigns Posts: 225 Member
    Options

Me too!!!!!! 😊

"EVERYBODY'S WORKING FOR THE WEEKEND" has been stuck in my head today, what are your plans anything fun or just relaxing?

I am going dancing and buying crafting supplies :)
  • CoffeeNstilettos
    CoffeeNstilettos Posts: 2,593 Member
    Options
    The weather is *kitten* so it's a cooking day for me. I have a pot of chili simmering and now I'm about to attempt pasta from scratch for tomorrow.
  • piggy_smalls
    piggy_smalls Posts: 1,706 Member
    Options
    Trying to stay awake during this conference call that my manager invited me to for no apparent *kitten* reason.
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,059 Member
    Options
    Trying to stay awake during this conference call that my manager invited me to for no apparent *kitten* reason.

I’m sure they will circle back and let you know the reason -
  • CoffeeNstilettos
    edited September 2022
    Options

Wake up
    3jjbncelam0w.gif
  • Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,324 Member
    Options
    Movies and popcorn with my boy
  • piggy_smalls
    piggy_smalls Posts: 1,706 Member
    Options
    cowsfan12 wrote: »

They did not. *kitten*.
  • TwitchyMagee
    TwitchyMagee Posts: 4,579 Member
    Options

Let’s table that
  • ermengarde22
    ermengarde22 Posts: 2,116 Member
    Options

Let’s table that

put a pin in it

• ElMeroKeeQue
    ElMeroKeeQue Posts: 546 Member
    Options
    Just finished stripe testing. I’m freaking spent.
    zpw6vx5iqt0c.jpeg
  • R3d_butt3rfly_
    R3d_butt3rfly_ Posts: 1,559 Member
    edited September 2022
    Options

Me too!!!!!! 😊

"EVERYBODY'S WORKING FOR THE WEEKEND" has been stuck in my head today, what are your plans anything fun or just relaxing?

I am going dancing and buying crafting supplies :)

Dancing sounds like so much fun. I hope you enjoy it to the fullest. I'm not much of planner. I'm bad. I'm impulsive with my decisions but my friends and I hang out every Friday night and tomorrow we're doing chili over a bonfire so that should start off my weekend just right :)
  • TwitchyMagee
    Options
    Freezing. It’s 46°F outside & they haven’t turned on the heat to my building
  • CoffeeNstilettos
    Options
    Just finished cleaning, I was just going to wash my floors but ended up rearranging all of our furniture😅
  • TwitchyMagee
    Options
    Just finished cleaning, I was just going to wash my floors but ended up rearranging all of our furniture😅
    I don’t think I can clean a room without rearranging the furniture
  • kinetixtrainer2
    kinetixtrainer2 Posts: 9,208 Member
    Options
    Pushing buttons 😘
  • CoffeeNstilettos
    Options

I love moving my furniture around. I feel like I'm in a different living room today😆 kinda feel like changing the decor and wall colors now
  • TwitchyMagee
    Options

I love moving my furniture around. I feel like I'm in a different living room today😆 kinda feel like changing the decor and wall colors now
    Plus you get to confuse the people that live with you
  • TwitchyMagee
    Options

Plus you get to confuse the people that live with you

Funny story:

A while ago I was on my way home (with Starbucks in hand, which I know, that's super shocking), and I was the only one in the elevator of our condo. I pressed the # to our floor, waited, and the elevator dinged, doors opened, and I exited. I walked towards our door, turned the handle (which was unlocked), and barged right in.

It. wasn't. my. *kitten*. condo.

I was standing there, drinks in hand, looking around the space. My brain malfunctioned because everything was different - there was this massive mirror along the wall, a different rug, a different table cloth, this huge thing of flowers. For a brief moment I thought, "did my husband redecorate while I was at work...?"

And then I could just barely see two women sitting on the balcony and FINALLY it clicked that I was in the wrong condo so I booked it out of there.

I don't know if the elevator was being weird or maybe someone had pressed the button but then changed their mind, but it opened on the wrong
    floor, and because I was balancing the drinks and
    my bags, I didn't look up to check the floor or
    door number 😅
    Oh crap that’s how people get shot down here. Glad you’re ok