Less Alcohol ~ SEPTEMBER 2022 ~ One Day At A Time

Options

Replies

• Lilylady3k
    Lilylady3k Posts: 3,814 Member
    Options
    Sept accountability: 7 days AF
    Alcohol: 17 days (39 drinks)
    Goal: Limit 1-2 glasses per day; 12-16 AF days per month. Aim to drink no more than 2 nights in a row.

9/19 - AF @ book club
    9/20 - 2 wine
    9/21 - AF @ book club
    9/22 - 3 wine ; vacation 1 at Nury’s + 2 in evening around campfire. Enjoyed Fredericksburg ... now on to Austin to meet up with my youngest son & his wife for the weekend.
    9/23 - 2 drinks; 1 frozen gin & tonic @ Loro’s + 1 wine @ Aviary Wine & Kitchen. WIN was not ordering beer at lunch instead I ordered a frozen Lemonada AF at Tubby’s Ice House
    9/24 - 2 drinks; 1 Tijuana Spa Water (blanco tequila, jalapeño, mint, pineapple, cilantro) @ Culinary Dropout during lunch. Dinner 1 Skinny Sage Margarita (Tequila Tromba, Magdala Orange Liqueur, Sage Agave, lime juice) + 1 AF Lyre’s Orange Italian Spritz @ Tillery

@dawnbgethealthy - I know you love cocktails ... Austin definitely is a city of options both alcoholic and non alcoholic. I listed some of the ingredients ... I think you would love the one that was the tequila spa water ... mint jalapeño, pineapple cilantro were crushed ... soda water probably it had a very green look to it as a result of the herbs then the tequila with a floating slice of jalapeño.
  • Lilylady3k
    Options
    @MissMay - Sounds like you are on a roadtrip heading south to your new abode! Keep us posted and enjoy the trip.

• Lilylady3k
    Options
    @Breathe57103 - The trip to the Amalfi Coast sounds like a wonderful adventure and a step into life and living. Great idea to have a goal for the selfcare that you have planned.
  • joans1976
    joans1976 Posts: 2,201 Member
    Options
    @Breathe57103 That sounds amazing! The Amalfi Coast! That takes a lot of guts to room with someone you’ve never met but how exciting!
  • Womona
    Womona Posts: 1,596 Member
    Options
    @joans1976 sorry to hear about your mom! Does she need surgery? Poor thing.

@Breathe57103 your trip sounds delightful! Good for you!

AF last night. 13 so far this month, which is a record!!!!!