My Before and After

Options
2»

Replies

• 9bhtn65nzj
    9bhtn65nzj Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Fantastic transformation. Pls share your story.
  • beabria
    beabria Posts: 541 Member
    Options
    Amazing transformation! Congratulations - I'm glad your hard work and perseverance paid off!
  • michaeljoleksak
    michaeljoleksak Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on achieving your goal! You are an inspiration to those of us who are at the beginning of our journey. Enjoy your success and I wish you much happiness.
  • Dianedoessmiles1
    Dianedoessmiles1 Posts: 12,082 Member
    Options
    WOW!! GREAT JOB!! Fantastic!! That's not easy!
  • GlennMcMillan
    GlennMcMillan Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    There is no better motivation then shared success stories. No goal is unreachable.
  • BartBVanBockstaele
    BartBVanBockstaele Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    Congratulations. Quite an achievement. How much did you lose? How long did it take you? Keep it up.
  • beautyandababe
    beautyandababe Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Please tell us about your methods (a.k.a what you did) to lose the weight with PCOS!
  • dcallis2
    dcallis2 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi what an amazing transformation- I've been on the site since mid 2019 and whilst I've never posted I've read many, many of the inspiring stories like yours and I hoped you might like to hear mine - I've struggled with maintaining a healthy weight because I love food and I sometimes don't know when to stop, MFP taught me that by logging (virtually) everything I eat I can measure and therefore monitor my calorific intake.

I set myself a goal in June last year (2021) to enter a Bodybuilding competition and I was operating on a 500 calories per day deficit through to June (2022) here are the results:

ric98dwexg5d.jpg

9qb0fc1ycz9u.jpg

Good luck with your journey

David
  • dcallis2
    dcallis2 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    PS - didn't mean to 'steal your thunder' or detract from what you have achieved just felt inspired to share.
  • adrienne2934
    adrienne2934 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    amazing, you are beautiful both before and now! great work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!