What’s a red flag for you?

Replies

• CoffeeNstilettos
    CoffeeNstilettos Posts: 2,594 Member
    Can't really think of one in particular but I know I'm really attracted to them.
  • happimess01
    happimess01 Posts: 9,071 Member
    When she tells me I am too old and that she wants a greener banana
  • CoffeeNstilettos
    When she tells me I am too old and that she wants a greener banana

🤣
  • honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 13,253 Member
    When he feeds me this line,

“Oh, my marriage has basically been over for years.
    We don’t sleep in the same room, have virtually nothing to do with each other.”

I’ve heard that exact comment from multiple men. 🙄

If you don’t like being married,
    don’t be married.
    Why do people make things so difficult?

• tigrig
    tigrig Posts: 658 Member
    If she likes her bacon so done it basically crumbles into dust
  • OpheliaCooter
    OpheliaCooter Posts: 1,635 Member
    tigrig wrote: »
    If she likes her bacon so done it basically crumbles into dust

Valid
  • happimess01
    if she never goes to restaurants that have a TV in them
  • tigrig
    If she fusses about me working out too much 💀
  • happimess01
    when i suggest we go axe throwing and she ends up throwing out my axe spray instead
  • OpheliaCooter
    When I send them a good morning picture of my *kitten* and they don’t respond 🤨
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,025 Member

What if they just respond … with a nice !
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,025 Member

don’t be married.

Women be doing this too - if any chick said she was separated or anything but fully divorced- that was a hard pass

• _Dan1985
    _Dan1985 Posts: 310 Member
    cowsfan12 wrote: »

don’t be married.

Women be doing this too - if any chick said she was separated or anything but fully divorced- that was a hard pass

100%

I also once had - "I'm going to be leaving my husband soon, it's just not the right time"

Then it's not the right time to be joining dating sites is it?
  • OpheliaCooter

Like a return photo!? Guys don’t generally do that. Or that’s the comment? He eventually got around it. Smh
  • tigrig

Like a return photo!? Guys don’t generally do that. Or that’s the comment? He eventually got around it. Smh

Yeah I've only ever sent a return photo if she's asked to see one or has made it know she wants them in return. Must be something wrong with the guy to not even acknowledge it
  • honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 13,253 Member
    If he’s content with the status quo
  • tigrig
    edited October 2022
    If every time I try to open up about something I'm going through, they come back with why they're going through something worse. And then complain cause I don't open up to them anymore
  • StartOverAgain24
    StartOverAgain24 Posts: 14 Member
    being rude to restaurant staff, and never being big spoon
  • TwitchyMagee
    TwitchyMagee Posts: 4,579 Member
    edited October 2022
    Maybe I wrote about this already? It’s been on my mind but I can’t remember if I wrote it down or just composed it in my head. Whatever, it still bothers me

When you’re having a back-and-forth conversation with someone but when it’s your turn to talk they are suddenly very interested in their phone.

I get multitasking and I get how using a minor distraction can help intense interactions be more bearable but if you were able to look me in the face and tell me your story with full attention then surely you can take 15 seconds to listen to me without looking at your phone.
  • CoffeeNstilettos
    Maybe I wrote about this already? It’s been on my mind but I can’t remember if I wrote it down or just composed it in my head. Whatever, it still bothers me

When you’re having a back-and-forth conversation with someone but when it’s your turn to talk they are suddenly very interested in their phone.

I get multitasking and I get how using a minor distraction can help intense interactions be more bearable but if you were able to look me in the face and tell me your story with full attention then surely you can take 15 seconds to listen to me without looking at your phone.

This is such a pet peeve of mine! I find it so insulting when I am talking to someone and they're looking at their phone.