What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• _Dan1985
    _Dan1985 Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    Online chess wins make me irrationally happy.
  • _Dan1985
    _Dan1985 Posts: 310 Member
    edited October 2022
    Options
    ^ today in 'pastimes you shouldn't admit to'
  • honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 13,510 Member
    Options
    _Dan1985 wrote: »
    ^ today in 'pastimes you shouldn't admit to'

😂
  • honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 13,510 Member
    Options
    Why do we (the US) still observe Columbus day?
    We know that Columbus was far from the first to come to N. America from across the Atlantic.
    It’s well known now that Vikings came long before Columbus.
  • TwitchyMagee
    TwitchyMagee Posts: 4,579 Member
    Options
    r
    We know that Columbus was far from the first to come to N. America from across the Atlantic.

I don’t know but I have tomorrow off and I think I should celebrate Canadian Thanksgiving instead
  • Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,192 Member
    Options
    r

I don’t know but I have tomorrow off and I think I should celebrate Canadian Thanksgiving instead

You should....I often cook turkey for American Thanksgiving cause I love turkey
  • Alinouveau2
    Options
    Survived the in-laws!!! The sister in law brought a friend who is her clone...you know the type who have this tone trying tisniund snobby but just sound like they have a giant chip on their shoulder. Several hours with that is enough to drive me to drink

Now to focus on tomorrow's feast with friends. Hubs saw our new neighbour out so I said to invite them. I've a giant beef tenderloin to roast...anyone wanna come? You're more than welcome...there will be lots of food, drinks and beef
  • TwitchyMagee
    Options
    r

I was half joking but now I think I really will. I think I can throw something together quickly and it will be cozy and low-key
  • Alinouveau2
    edited October 2022
    Options
    r

I was half joking but now I think I really will. I think I can throw something together quickly and it will be cozy and low-key

You should. It's an excuse to have a fun dinner...or come to my house....I have a gigantic beef tenderloin
  • TwitchyMagee
    Options
    r

You should. It's an excuse to have a fun dinner...or come to my house....I have a gigantic beef tenderloin
    If I could cross the border that easily I would. But I hope your house is full of love and joy and boisterous happiness to be followed by peace and quiet
  • Alinouveau2
    Options
    r

If I could cross the border that easily I would. But I hope your house is full of love and joy and boisterous happiness to be followed by peace and quiet

Tomorrow is the stragglers I'm calling it. All our friends with nowhere to go. We invited our new neighbours too. Hopefully they come, they're american so I feel it's our job to welcome them to Canadian Thanksgiving
  • TwitchyMagee
    Options
    r

Tomorrow is the stragglers I'm calling it. All our friends with nowhere to go. We invited our new neighbours too. Hopefully they come, they're american so I feel it's our job to welcome them to Canadian Thanksgiving

❤️
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,592 Member
    Options
    r

Can anyone come? I'll smuggle you across because I MADE THOSE STUPID JELLO COVERED GRAPES!!!!!

• TwitchyMagee
    Options
    glassyo wrote: »
    r

Can anyone come? I'll smuggle you across because I MADE THOSE STUPID JELLO COVERED GRAPES!!!!!

Yum!!!!

• glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,592 Member
    Options
    glassyo wrote: »
    r

Yum!!!!

You are not wrong, Ms. Magee. :)
  • StartOverAgain24
    StartOverAgain24 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    will i be able to do a three week cut or not...
  • TwitchyMagee
    Options
    Happy Thanksgiving to my Canadian friends
  • CoffeeNstilettos
    CoffeeNstilettos Posts: 2,594 Member
    Options
    Happy Thanksgiving to my Canadian friends

Thank you <3
  • TwitchyMagee
    Options
    My children’s school requires community service in order to graduate but I think it’s a funny way to get free labor to paint the playground.
  • CoffeeNstilettos
    CoffeeNstilettos Posts: 2,594 Member
    edited October 2022
    Options
    I had a great weekend but we ate so much crap😅 glad to be going back to normal. I'm still proud of myself for using the hotel gym even if I didn't feel like it

Also, I can't stop thinking about this beaver tail from yesterday..
    bsa50yeiv2jg.jpg