What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• TarryTaffy
    TarryTaffy Posts: 883 Member
    Options
    13z0e74qg6c3.jpg

F snow to the fiery F'n pits of F'n snow Valhalla. Move to FL.

I wore a long sleeve, flimsy shirt over my sleeveless t-shirt today. It was too hot, so I had to leave it in the car... the horror... that was the worst part of my snowless day.
  • TarryTaffy
    Options
    s131951 wrote: »
    You helped dredge up a dream I had long ago of the Arnold Schwarzenegger terminator ripping through my torso with a gatling gun. I don't recall what sort of pain I woke up with, but remember burning sensations all over.

Didn't Maria Shriver say that after she & her maid gave birth at the same time?
  • TarryTaffy
    Options
    There's still one work day left this week

Hang in there. Early Sat morning espresso awaits... just 1 more day!
    It's been proven... all java tastes better on Sat.

giphy.gif

• tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member
    Options
    When a coworker says "Yeah I use myfitnesspal for tracking calories, you should try it"

Part of me be like 😏
    Other part of me be like 😬

BAHAHAHAHA
    My coworker uses it too. 😬😬😬
  • TarryTaffy
    Options
    cdubks88 wrote: »
    Seeing family I haven't seen in ages today 😃

This is fantastic. 😊

Thank you.. it's been over 6 months since I saw my daughter, I'm so freaking excited :)

Hope you're all having a wonderful time, Jo!!!
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,043 Member
    Options
    now my lil guy has high temp for two days and i had to run to urgent care today bc he broke out in hives like wtf is with this winter being so bad with illness idk

Always sucks when the kiddos are sick - hope he’s well soon
  • cowsfan12
    Options
    Now I'm wondering who is following around all my posts disagreeing with them, some of which aren't contentious things at all that I am typing.

One would hope they have better things to do than stalk a person on an online forum and disagree with all their posts, but what do I know?

Shake’m off yo

65m6hjgakbu5.gif
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    cowsfan12 wrote: »
    Now I'm wondering who is following around all my posts disagreeing with them, some of which aren't contentious things at all that I am typing.

One would hope they have better things to do than stalk a person on an online forum and disagree with all their posts, but what do I know?

Shake’m off yo

65m6hjgakbu5.gif

It doesn't bother me in the way that it should. Mostly, it just makes me curious. Human nature fascinates me.
  • cowsfan12
    Options
    cowsfan12 wrote: »

Shake’m off yo

65m6hjgakbu5.gif

It doesn't bother me in the way that it should. Mostly, it just makes me curious. Human nature fascinates me.

Yeah. We weird af yo
  • TarryTaffy
    Options

How do you even follow someone? Is there a search option to see an individual's posts?
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    TarryTaffy wrote: »

How do you even follow someone? Is there a search option to see an individual's posts?

Not that I know of. Which would mean it's slightly more work trying to find posts. **shrugs**
  • mommabear4315
    mommabear4315 Posts: 3,424 Member
    Options
    Should I go to bed early and stay out of trouble or stay up
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    TarryTaffy wrote: »

That's way too lazy.

I resort to just old school stalking.

Btw.... I like your new bath towels.
  • kam26001
    kam26001 Posts: 2,799 Member
    Options
    What DOES it take to be a Shen Yun dancer... 🤔
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    tinak33 wrote: »
    When a coworker says "Yeah I use myfitnesspal for tracking calories, you should try it"

Part of me be like 😏
    Other part of me be like 😬

BAHAHAHAHA
    My coworker uses it too. 😬😬😬

😂... Everyone uses this freaking app...
    It's always suprised me how few actually use the forums...

Maybe a lot of lurkers