Comment here if you want more friends!!

Options

Replies

• fit40uk
    fit40uk Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I need a little help with motivation but also love to see people achieve their goals and provide encouragement. Would love some more friends on here as well please.
  • jurargan
    jurargan Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    New-ish to MyFitnessPal, I tried a couple years ago and resolved again to give it a go. Always looking for positive motivation
  • jurargan
    Options
    New-ish to MyFitnessPal, I tried a couple years ago and resolved again to give it a go. Always looking for positive motivation
  • jurargan
    Options
    New-ish to MyFitnessPal and hello to everyone trying to maintain and improve self.
  • AJ_FROST
    AJ_FROST Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello all! Just starting this fitness journey at 40 haha so all inspiration/recommendations are welcomed! Thanks friends!
  • AJ_FROST
    AJ_FROST Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello all! Just starting this fitness journey at 40 haha so all inspiration/recommendations are welcomed! Thanks friends!
  • krishjaye
    krishjaye Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm 31 with 40 lbs to lose. Feel free to add me!
  • NuggetBrain
    NuggetBrain Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    I would love more friends to keep me motivated!
  • krishjaye
    krishjaye Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm 31 with 40 lbs to lose. Feel free to add me! I don't know how to add people on MFP anymore.
  • Matrixbabyboo
    Matrixbabyboo Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi, I’m new here. I learned about the app from a YouTuber named Dr. Mike Diamond. I found out I might have cancer in August. Since then I’ve been changing my diet and exercising more. I’ve been studying to become a personal trainer. I’m looking to make lifetime friendships here. As long as you are a person of love and peace, respect and loyalty will always come from me.
  • spooky_viv
    spooky_viv Posts: 25 Member
    edited October 2022
    Options
    Hi everyone! I'm back on the horse and looking for kind and supportive friends. :)
  • y8yp79kjvz
    y8yp79kjvz Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Yes please do add me - on a journey to lose 15kg (30lbs) with calorie restriction & whole food diet. I log in daily & have an open food diary :smiley:
  • y8yp79kjvz
    y8yp79kjvz Posts: 51 Member
    edited October 2022
    Options
  • blueunicorn125
    blueunicorn125 Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    I’m here again, please feel free to add me!
  • vlw80
    vlw80 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I can always use more friends and reminders to STAY motivated!
  • vlw80
    vlw80 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I can always use more friends and reminders to STAY motivated!
  • OhioDido
    OhioDido Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    58 yo grandfather here looking to lose weight and get more fit so I can be there for my toddler granddaughters who we’re helping to raise. Always happy to make friends and so we can support each other.
  • OhioDido
    OhioDido Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    58 yo grandfather here looking to lose weight and get more fit so I can be there for my toddler granddaughters who we’re helping to raise. Always happy to make friends and so we can support each other.
  • 25gouldsad
    25gouldsad Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I need friends so if you want to be my friend I will be happy. :D
  • 25gouldsad
    25gouldsad Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I need friends so if you want to be my friend I will be happy.