Metabolism check, How many times a day do you poop?

Options

Replies

• shiggyshane
    Options
    lmao!! viva la poop!!
  • myofibril
    myofibril Posts: 4,500 Member
    Options
    I have heard that its good if you use the washroom (#2) on a regular basis. It means your metabolism is in high gear and being very efficient. I poop about 2 times a day or so.................Is my Metabolism too high? Am I over pooping?

Toughts?:bigsmile:

You're full of *kitten*?
  • BEERRUNNER
    BEERRUNNER Posts: 3,049 Member
    Options
    Oh oh its time!!!!!
  • PanteraGirl
    PanteraGirl Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    Oh oh its time!!!!!

aaawwww I have a poop friend :blushing:
  • CSelf1
    CSelf1 Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    I'm a lady, I never poop, fart or burp! :tongue:

Yup...this is the same as the whole "If a tree falls in the woods and noone is around to hear it, did it make a sound?"

Nope..sure didn't and you can't prove it ;-)
  • CSelf1
    CSelf1 Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    Oh oh its time!!!!!

aaawwww I have a poop friend :blushing:

That makes him a sh!tty friend :devil:
  • omardragon
    Options
    once a day(twice if lucky) but before i cut back on my eating i pooped after every meal.
  • Banks01
    Banks01 Posts: 985 Member
    Options
    Girls don't poop
  • Banks01
    Banks01 Posts: 985 Member
    Options
    Girls don't poop
  • BossBich
    BossBich Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I've been told up to 3 times is regular....lmao
  • Jeff92se
    Jeff92se Posts: 3,369 Member
    Options
    How much does it weigh?!
  • czechsmate
    czechsmate Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    Does it count if its in my pants?

:laugh: it all counts
  • emilyxvx
    emilyxvx Posts: 1
    Options
    Every 4 hours or so, I normally have to at 9am. I guess that's about 3-4 then, depending on the day and how my metabolism is going. I'd say the way I am is pretty ideal, it makes my abs feel nice and loose and comfortable. They just feel stuffed up when I'm not having multiple bowel movements a day. I am vegan though, and I heard that that has a deal to do with poop and all of that.
  • peggymenard
    peggymenard Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Pollywog, you know your poop!!! lmao
  • momma2Lulu
    Options
    before working out and keeping track of my food once a week was pretty darn good for me... i have crohn's so trust me i was not complaining it was better then the runs after ever time i would eat which i pretty much went either or there was no in-between. now i'm off my crohn's related meds (allergy, sleep aid and multivitamin still tho) but am pooping every single day, some days twice in the same day :) regular movements ... it feels healthier and my doc is pretty pleased :)

1-2 times a day :) seems pretty healthy to me its the kind of poop that matters. is it brown (good), is it green (not good, not absorbing the stuff you need) is it red (o **** go the er) does it look like pills are in it (oops didn't absorb that right, figure it out fast) is it solid rock/bricks? drink up is it runny... well not sure of the fix as its typically (for me anyway) trigger by what i ate so i go oo don't eat that again, greasy foods too much dairy ect ....
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,701 Member
    Options
    At least 2-3 times a day. And it's a ritual, morning and evening for sure, sometimes in the middle of the day too.

Oh, and don't bother me while I read on the toilet. Men spend a half hour in there to read.........................:laugh:

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 28+ years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • Jeff92se
    Jeff92se Posts: 3,369 Member
    Options
    1 really fluffy one, one anchor and maybe another one that looks like milk duds
  • naddie7
    naddie7 Posts: 11
    Options
    At least 3x a day. I have a very sensitive stomach.
  • rorytate
    rorytate Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    once a day around 5-6pm regularly...
  • TheMerryPup
    TheMerryPup Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    The Suprise Poopie
    You are not even at the toilet, because you are sure you are about to fart, but, OOPS---a Poopie!
    Chunky farts! ha ha!

As for me, 2 and sometimes 3-4 depending on the day. Usually before mid day. It's my body's way of telling me how full of *kitten* I am.