Hello everyone! New (again) 😀

Options
Hi everyone,

Hope you’re all doing well. I’m back here after having gained all my weight back during lockdowns. My fitness pal was very helpful before so I’m looking to incorporate it again as part of my health journey.

Would definitely love to make some new friends here 😀 Feel free to add me!!

Replies

• Betty
    Betty Posts: 8,817 MFP Staff
    Options
    Welcome back! Wishing you the best of luck on this new journey.
  • Valentina_99v
    Valentina_99v Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Thank you Betty!!! 😍
  • Cecyyaya
    Cecyyaya Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi!
    Well I'm back too. One week into this new lifestyle. I started working out with just walking on the treadmill. Its hard getting back into the routine. What is even tougher is sticking to the calories to lose weight. I love carby food and veggies and I tend to overeat, so I always feel hungry. I am trying to not overeat. Tortillas are my downfall, I can alot of them in one meal. Now I am trying to stick to one per meal. One day at a time, I am giving myself some grace.
  • lizmvr
    lizmvr Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I used to enter food and exercise into Fitday.com, but I recently joined MFP instead, obviously. I, too, gained weight during the lockdowns and haven't lost it yet. Following the first year of lockdowns, I moved to be closer to my parents and switched jobs; so, there have been many stressful changes over the past couple of years. I know I need to build better habits and get into a healthy routine.

Here's hoping we both reach our goals!
  • ACDodd
    ACDodd Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat. I lost 80 pounds then back slid and gained 30 of it back.
    I restarted 5 days ago and it's going great so far.
  • Tamara3Boys83
    Tamara3Boys83 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm back too though I hadnt had success tracking before. I fall into high restriction to lose 50+ pounds and 5 years later it's come back. I need some friends too we are here for you!
  • lusara
    lusara Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm back after several years gap. Try and eat healthily but struggling with overeating too. Two days in and I'm staggered at how the cals add up so much! We are told that eating a very varied diet is good for gut health etc, but my how they all total up. I think addressing portion sizes is the way forward for me, and hope being accountable on MFP will help with this.
  • mhands9783
    mhands9783 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Me too. Back again . Similar story. 😊