What irks you today?

Options

Replies

• Librarylizard2009
    Librarylizard2009 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    My eye, the corner of my eye. Every morning it is always acting really weird
  • Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,216 Member
    Options
    I was rudely awakened by Alexa reciting my shopping list. Here's the thing, I don't use her for that, my darling daughter does as a joke. So...here's what I need to buy at the grocery store

59 cans of cat chow (I don't own a fkn cat)
    A Lexus
    Poop on a stick
    Gummies for Mom (no idea what that is)
    400 sanitary napkins (nobody in this house uses(
    Peter Piper (tf?)
    12 little children (I can't afford 12)
    And juice boxes

Thank your daughter for me she reminded me I need juice boxes!!! 😂. Could do with a Lexus too but can't afford that right now and I like my car
  • Peachesnstuff
    Peachesnstuff Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    I was rudely awakened by Alexa reciting my shopping list. Here's the thing, I don't use her for that, my darling daughter does as a joke. So...here's what I need to buy at the grocery store

A Lexus
    Poop on a stick
    Peter Piper (tf?)
    And juice boxes

Thank your daughter for me she reminded me I need juice boxes!!! 😂. Could do with a Lexus too but can't afford that right now and I like my car

She doesn't even drink juice boxes! 🤣

I'll tell her!
  • robg19822020
    robg19822020 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    When you go on a road trip and need the bathroom an hour into the drive lol
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,596 Member
    Options

A Lexus
    Poop on a stick
    Peter Piper (tf?)
    And juice boxes

The only Lexus driver I ever liked turned out to be a felon so..... :)
  • Alinouveau2
    Options

A Lexus
    Poop on a stick
    Peter Piper (tf?)
    And juice boxes

She doesn't even drink juice boxes! 🤣

I'll tell her!

My boy takes them on lunch and wanders the house with a sleeve of them leaving them random places. Actually I should check under his bed...
  • Alinouveau2
    Options
    glassyo wrote: »

A Lexus
    Poop on a stick
    Peter Piper (tf?)
    And juice boxes

Actually a friend of mine has one and he was in prison....total white collar thing and he was out quickly but perhaps there is a link
  • Librarylizard2009
    edited October 2022
    Options

A Lexus
    Poop on a stick
    Peter Piper (tf?)
    And juice boxes

Actually a friend of mine has one and he was in prison....total white collar thing and he was out quickly but perhaps there is a link

Whoa. Lexus drivers are suspicious

• ermengarde22
    ermengarde22 Posts: 2,116 Member
    Options
    i’m kinda nursing heartbreak but it’s probably not necessary but just in case i ate a pint of enlightened ice cream and the gloomy rain is a nice touch
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,042 Member
    Options
    i’m kinda nursing heartbreak but it’s probably not necessary but just in case i ate a pint of enlightened ice cream and the gloomy rain is a nice touch

Drop some Movements radio in the background and stare out the rainy window - for an even nicer touch
  • Peachesnstuff
    Options
    cowsfan12 wrote: »

Drop some Movements radio in the background and stare out the rainy window - for an even nicer touch

Or a black hoodie and some Pink Floyd
  • ermengarde22
    Options

yes this

Or a black hoodie and some Pink Floyd

even better

• glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,596 Member
    Options
    Ok 3 in 1.

1) I was actually nice one day when the woman who parks next to me in my apt complex asked if someone could use my spot. I just told her sure but be out of there by 2:00 since I was leaving work early.

This morning she says good morning and something like "you come home at 2:00"? I snapped at her and said don't make it a habit.

I would have brought up how, if the person needs to park in someone else's spot, they shouldn't be parking in our lot at all but I was too irritated and on my way to work.

2) There was this Beignet food truck that was parked outside our office complex and I thought "not today, maybe next time". Next time turned out to be a year later.

It was hot and I had already gotten my drink and I, forgetting about the year gap, said, next time.

Now, every time, I walk by the place they were parked (which is every day) I look for it :)

3) Where in the heck is @ReenieHJ? She takes off for a week, realizes she can live without mfp, and now goes off all willy nilly whenever she wants?? :)
  • Librarylizard2009
    Options
    Ok 3 in 1.

1) I was actually nice one day when the woman who parks next to me in my apt complex asked if someone could use my spot. I just told her sure but be out of there by 2:00 since I was leaving work early.

This morning she says good morning and something like "you come home at 2:00"? I snapped at her and said don't make it a habit.

I would have brought up how, if the person needs to park in someone else's spot, they shouldn't be parking in our lot at all but I was too irritated and on my way to work.

2) There was this Beignet food truck that was parked outside our office complex and I thought "not today, maybe next time". Next time turned out to be a year later.

It was hot and I had already gotten my drink and I, forgetting about the year gap, said, next time.

Now, every time, I walk by the place they were parked (which is every day) I look for it :)

3) Where in the heck is @ReenieHJ? She takes off for a week, realizes she can live without mfp, and now goes off all willy nilly whenever she wants?? :)

Well…. I ummmm. Hope you feel better bud
  • honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 13,579 Member
    Options
    Every year in the Fall my body goes into what I can only call
    “Hibernation mode”.

I fattened up over summer 🙄
    and now I just want to sleep. 😴
  • ermengarde22
    Options
    i need to shake this bad feeling and i only have 1 hour before i have to be people-ready
  • Peachesnstuff
    Options
    i need to shake this bad feeling and i only have 1 hour before i have to be people-ready

❤️ Deep breathing..you got this
  • TwitchyMagee
    TwitchyMagee Posts: 4,579 Member
    Options

Sometimes giving myself an extra good teeth brushing helps.
  • ermengarde22
    Options

Sometimes giving myself an extra good teeth brushing helps.

okay this is worth a try

❤️ Deep breathing..you got this

♥️
  • Librarylizard2009
    Options
    Sleeping past my alarm because I neeeed sleeeep can’t wait for the weekend… (but wait… it’s Monday)