how often do you weigh yoursel?

Options
I'm just curious as to what everyone does.
i know i should do it weeklyl, but i feel like if i dont do it daily I wont stay on track.

Replies

• Kany
    Kany Posts: 336
    Options
    almost every morning.
  • malaika1981
    malaika1981 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    1x a month
  • dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options
    In the beginning I would do it every couple days. Now hardly ever!:flowerforyou:
  • juleseybaby
    juleseybaby Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    Every. Dang. Day.

Sometimes - I don't trust the number - so I step on 2 or 3 more times.

:bigsmile:
  • NancyAnne1960
    NancyAnne1960 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    Weigh every day to keep me on track, but only log once a week.
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    2x day.
    morning and right before bed.

Keeps me acountable, and helps me realize variations happen, sometimes I can predict the reason, sometimes I can't.
  • ncole3
    ncole3 Posts: 164
    Options
    It is recommend to weigh once every 2 weeks, but I do it every week to see where I can make adjustments with my exercise and diet.
  • SarahBear9708
    Options
    I weigh myself once a week, on Tuesdays. A friend of mine on here and I do it and keep each other on track! :)
  • sblair77
    sblair77 Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    I weigh every day but only record it once a week on the same day. That's Friday morning for me. Before the weekend of badness!
  • SixCatFaerie
    SixCatFaerie Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    Yep, every morning before eating anything. (only record it every couple of days) I used to do it only once a every 2 weeks. (supposedly that is how you are supposed to do it) But then I would forget to do it & the next time I stepped on the scale ( a week or so overdue) I would have either stayed the same or gained some weight back!
  • benodie
    benodie Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    once a week at a weight watchers meeting . . .any more than that and i get obsessive . . .everyones different though :)
  • JIsh09
    JIsh09 Posts: 158
    Options
    I use to do it once a month,now I do it once a week.
  • theradiantbride
    Options
    I weigh myself most mornings after I wake up, but I only log once a week. I'm usually weighing myself more because I'm curious than because I'm expecting to lose weight every day. I think weighing myself fairly often will help me see the fluctuations and maybe be able to understand them.
  • rmartin72
    rmartin72 Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    I weigh once a week on Saturday.
  • Danahimself
    Danahimself Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    almost every morning.
  • karenwill2
    karenwill2 Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    once a week!
  • monocot
    monocot Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    Im bad. I go on it every Morning and every evening before bed. I know I shouldnt but i always do
  • ZombieKillaPrincess
    Options
    once a week at a weight watchers meeting . . .any more than that and i get obsessive . . .everyones different though :)

i only do it once a week too for the same reason.
  • Peanut1026
    Options
    Every. Dang. Day.

Sometimes - I don't trust the number - so I step on 2 or 3 more times.

:bigsmile:

HAHA.....Me too!!!!! I keep going untill I get the same number at least 2x!
  • carloP90X
    Options
    Friday Morning. Please remember the scale does not lie but it does not tell you everything. Just don't be bound by it or dictate how your day will be. When you first see someone and they look great, the first thing you notice is how fit and slim they are not how much they weigh. Buy yourself a pair of jeans that will be your goal to fit and feel sexy in.