Skinny Dippers! (Closed Group)

Options

Replies

• miracleminded1
    Options
    Another 400 calories tonight doing some Zumba in my living room. Total of 1100 for the week! :)
  • emmabeckemeyer1
    emmabeckemeyer1 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    another 1105 burned tonight total week 2696 burned
  • emmabeckemeyer1
    emmabeckemeyer1 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    Checking in at 717 calories burned. Beat my own pace for running! I can now do a mile in 12.45 minutes! Woohoo, which is coming down from 14 minutes!

Also, just made this delicious vegetarian dish for dinner.. Did I mention it was delicious? I mean... it was quite delicious. :bigsmile:

manicotti4.jpg
    http://www.skinnytaste.com/2010/04/homemade-manicotti.html
    FYI that looks AMAZING!
  • szimba
    szimba Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    Yumm can't wait to try that spinach manicotti recipe!!!

Didn't work out today, I really felt like I was over due for a rest day. But I'm pumped about the workout I have planned for tomorrow :))
  • szimba
    Options
    Checking in today with 440 cals burned and 834 cals total so far for this week :)
  • quitmakingexcuses
    quitmakingexcuses Posts: 906 Member
    Options
    Good morning everyone! I want to announce that I've broken my plateau and I am at 158.8!! No more 160's and I'm at a 24.9 BMI! I'm so excited!!! But I am going to take a workout break today because I am veerrryy sore from my two workouts yesterday. I will be running around town all day trying to get things together for the duplex my bf and I got, so hopefully that will count for something :)
  • mandeiko
    mandeiko Posts: 1,657 Member
    Options
    Good morning everyone! I want to announce that I've broken my plateau and I am at 158.8!! No more 160's and I'm at a 24.9 BMI! I'm so excited!!! But I am going to take a workout break today because I am veerrryy sore from my two workouts yesterday. I will be running around town all day trying to get things together for the duplex my bf and I got, so hopefully that will count for something :)

Change your signature's current weight, my dear :)
  • quitmakingexcuses
    quitmakingexcuses Posts: 906 Member
    Options

Change your signature's current weight, my dear :)

Hehe oops :) Fixed it!
  • Manders1305
    Options
    1536 calories gonzzoooo this week so far.
  • Stampinda
    Options
    Today's burned calorie total: 817 (which included half an hour of Just Dance with my girl.....so much fun!!). Tomorrow is my "rest day", although I may have to play some more of that game. :)

And Alex.....WAY TO GO!!!!!
  • loristroud
    loristroud Posts: 138 Member
    Options

That is so awesome, I'm so excited for you!! :D

I guess today was sort of a rest day for me, I didn't make it to the gym because my left hip is kinda sore from yesterday's workout. I did do a lot of heavy duty cleaning around the house, though, from 5am until about 9:30am. Between laundry, scrubbing down both bathrooms, vacuuming all the floors, cleaning out the fridge, cleaning behind the fridge and stove, etc I probably burned quite a few calories, but my question is, do you guys count intense cleaning days as calories burned or not?
  • fosterr8
    Options
    Congrats Alex! You have been working hard and definitely deserve your amazing results!

Today I am checking in with 536 calories! My butt and legs are definitely sore!

Keep going everyone :)
  • miracleminded1
    Options

Congratulations!!

I'm checking in with 280 calories SO FAR today - so 1380 so far for the week. And I still have Jazzercise class tonight!
  • mandeiko
    Options
    pumpkin-butter.jpg

Just made this! http://www.skinnytaste.com/2010/10/pumpkin-butter.html

It will go with a ton of recipes I'm going to try this week!!
  • jenkamac
    jenkamac Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    checking in with 456 calories so far this week - I'm off to a slow start but I think I"ll be able to catch up - is the week over on Monday? Great job on your weight loss - that's super awesome! I trying desperately to get out of the 130's...it's taking FOREVER. 4 more lbs to go.
  • mar109
    mar109 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Hey skinny dippers!!!!!

checking in with a burn of 461 cals for today! That's 1434 cals for the week!! Everyone keep up the good work, you're all amazing!!!!
  • miracleminded1
    Options
    another 460 calories burned. 1380 + 460 = 1840! :)

Way to go everyone!
  • mandeiko
    Options
    Hoping insanity tomorrow will bring my calorie burn for the week way up due to my laziness today. =/
  • mar109
    mar109 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Sooooooo as I said in my introduction, I'm super into art- I dabble in a lot of different segments- so i was wondering if you guys would be interested in a signature logo/emblem/etc. for our group. If so, I would totally be down to do it... it probably wouldn't be anything too fancy, but I noticed a lot of other groups have them with all the members names and n'at so let me know what you think!!

Also, idk how long it would take me, im like on school overload right now but I would be more than happy to do it if everyone is interested.

Peace & Love :heart:
  • szimba
    Options
    Sooooooo as I said in my introduction, I'm super into art- I dabble in a lot of different segments- so i was wondering if you guys would be interested in a signature logo/emblem/etc. for our group. If so, I would totally be down to do it... it probably wouldn't be anything too fancy, but I noticed a lot of other groups have them with all the members names and n'at so let me know what you think!!

Also, idk how long it would take me, im like on school overload right now but I would be more than happy to do it if everyone is interested.

Peace & Love :heart:

I'd love that! :)