you can't lose weight!!! No worries I have a diet that will

Options

Replies

• Lift_hard_eat_big
    Lift_hard_eat_big Posts: 2,278 Member
    Options
    @ fpacudan

Drop 7 Ib in few a hr .... I will give u 500$ if u could drop 7 Ib in few hrs trust me money is not an issue to me :)

man I use to be a Judo champion so losing weight was my game because you can not face someone that weighted less or more than u with a different of 4 Ib

some time I used to not eat anything and I exercise until I faint and I only lose 4 Ib the next day ....

PEOPLE I REALLY APPRECIATE WHO UNDERSTOOD THAT I WAS SHARING THIS NOT FORCING U TO DO IT

Coffee makes me urinate and sweat like crazy, put on a sweatsuit and a few hours on a treadmill and that is all I need. Like I said, I've don'e it several times to drop a weight class in several hours. But thanks for sharing your plan, glad it worked for you, but like I said, it clearly won't work for those with lower caloric needs than yours, or those who are allergic to eggs, or vegans or those who need to eat 5-6 times a day to remain full, etc.
  • big_daddy_d
    Options
    Again u will make an easy 500$,

if u show me your weight when u walk up in the morning without eating anything and in few hrs I wanna see it got drop 7 Ib u will get the moneyزززز

I hate it when people talk without knowledge ..... YOU WILL GET KIDNEY STONE GENIUS IF U DID THAT

this is a low calories diet less than 800 a day, and it's funny people who wanted to lose less than 15 Ib left some ignorant comments and people who is series left a respectful once ...

I don't know anyone of u guys and I only wanted to help ...
  • Lift_hard_eat_big
    Lift_hard_eat_big Posts: 2,278 Member
    Options
    Again u will make an easy 500$,

if u show me your weight when u walk up in the morning without eating anything and in few hrs I wanna see it got drop 7 Ib u will get the moneyزززز

I hate it when people talk without knowledge ..... YOU WILL GET KIDNEY STONE GENIUS IF U DID THAT

this is a low calories diet less than 800 a day, and it's funny people who wanted to lose less than 15 Ib left some ignorant comments and people who is series left a respectful once ...

I don't know anyone of u guys and I only wanted to help ...

Ever heard of the late great Arturo Gatti, he was king of drying out and rehydrating after weigh in for his fights, in one case he dried out and rehydrated 20 lbs. Ever heard of (GSP) George St. Pierre? He dried out the night of weigh in then rehydrated 25 lbs for his fight against Jake Shields the next night. So don't sit there and tell me it's impossible for me to drop 7 lbs and I'm unexperienced. And explain to me why would I have gotten kidney stones from these rare incidents of dropping weight? I have a properly functioning pair of kidneys, I don't have an excessively high intake of calcium, I rehydrated immediately after weigh in.
  • mrselbow
    mrselbow Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I think it is kind of you to share with others something that has worked for you and type that all out. :smile:

I agree 100%. Thank you for the time you put into sharing that with us. Glad you're getting great results.
  • servilia
    servilia Posts: 3,452 Member
    Options
    Thank you for the ideas!

By the way people, that breakfast entry that people thought was a whole day`s intake is meant to be the breakfast for each of the separate days - anyone notice there were no breakfasts listed for each different day, that`s because you have that same breakfast everyday.
  • big_daddy_d
    Options
    Thank you for the ideas!

By the way people, that breakfast entry that people thought was a whole day`s intake is meant to be the breakfast for each of the separate days - anyone notice there were no breakfasts listed for each different day, that`s because you have that same breakfast everyday.

Thank u so much ... I didn't really wanted to reply because I didn't believe that was a question thanks again
  • demure_poetic
    Options
    I think it is kind of you to share with others something that has worked for you and type that all out. :smile:

^^ agreed
  • demure_poetic
    Options

Everything i ate that will surely work for everyone else too, even if they dont like this stuff

129180760489860600.jpg

lmao
  • chrisdavey
    chrisdavey Posts: 9,834 Member
    Options
    Thanks OP. I too cannot wait to lose 12lbs in 7 days using this diet. I will start tomorrow.
  • DannyMussels
    DannyMussels Posts: 1,842 Member
    Options
    Why do I feel like this thread is going to get ugly . . .

Hmm..looks like it's only gotten prettier.
    :wink:
  • cownancy
    Options
    There have been LOTS and LOTS of forum posts from people ASKING for information on what to eat, etc. I think it's great that he took the time to translate this for people who are interested. If you are NOT interested, you don't have to come and attack it. There is a great probability that there is someone here amongst us that would find this diet very helpful for them, so why clog up the thread with negativity? He is NOT pushing it on anyone, just sincerely offering something to us.

PLEASE, can't we at least attempt to follow the forum guidelines? Different strokes for different folks and this is something that might help someone, if not you.
  • Swissmiss
    Swissmiss Posts: 8,754 Member
    Options
    Why do I feel like this thread is going to get ugly . . .

my first thought exactly! its because instead of simply saying " hey, thanks for the suggestion, but a cookie cutter diet like this won't work for me", people are already making smart-*kitten* comments.
    chill out people, the guy had success with such a diet and is simply sharing what worked for him, trying to help out others, that's what the forums are for right? it might not work for some of us, and it might work for others, simple as that!

I have to agree with this. The guy is simply sharing what has worked for him.
  • dad106
    dad106 Posts: 4,868 Member
    Options
    Glad this working for you OP, but I for one could never do it.. need variety in my diet, and thats not it.

Plus, by eating the same thing every day your missing a lot of vitamins and minerals... and 12 pounds in a week? Unless you were super obese.. I don't find that too be true. or the 20 pounds in a month claim.
  • big_daddy_d
    Options
    When I read some of the above comments I regretted posting this to be honest with you ....

Really trying to be funny in here ... please losers get a life !!! And don't show me how ignorant you are by just talking without knowing what you are saying ??? at least act like u have an education !!!

I'm a double majors guy ( electrical engineering and a veterinarian ) in my last year in both of them trust me when I say I don't have a lot of time like you to waste, my English is not super perfect and that took me more than one hour to translate and in the end u come and comment with smart *kitten* comments REALLY THAT SAD

However, when I read some of the comments like those users: gracemleone, SunLove8, losinginalaska, mrsjbarnes, Contrarian, RocketsGirl75, BettyMargaret, louisebrooke, servilia, demure_poetic, chrisdavey, cownancy, Swissmiss, and others really made my day and it made it worth it ...
  • Acg67
    Acg67 Posts: 12,142 Member
    Options
    Really trying to be funny in here ... please losers get a life !!! And don't show me how ignorant you are by just talking without knowing what you are saying ??? at least act like u have an education !!!

so would adivse that anyone who wants to lose weight, crash diet on 800cals a day (even though you listed no quantities to your diet, you then stated it was an 800cal a day diet) and do you beleive that it is the specific food choices you listed that lead to weight loss or the caloric deficit?
  • AlyRoseNYC
    AlyRoseNYC Posts: 1,075 Member
    Options
    Wow I can't believe you typed all that out. I'm way too lazy to ever to something like that lol.

It looks like a lower carb diet, but I didn't really read every single line. Glad it's working for you. My diet is very repetitive too. I just don't have the time to get very creative in the kitchen everyday.
  • hbrittingham
    hbrittingham Posts: 2,518 Member
    Options
    There have been LOTS and LOTS of forum posts from people ASKING for information on what to eat, etc. I think it's great that he took the time to translate this for people who are interested. If you are NOT interested, you don't have to come and attack it. There is a great probability that there is someone here amongst us that would find this diet very helpful for them, so why clog up the thread with negativity? He is NOT pushing it on anyone, just sincerely offering something to us.

PLEASE, can't we at least attempt to follow the forum guidelines? Different strokes for different folks and this is something that might help someone, if not you.

Well put.

Seriously people, it's not like he came here and put a gun to your head and said, "eat this, or else". He is sharing something that worked for him. It's not something I want to do, but the superior attitudes some folks are displaying are really unnecessary.
  • Kristhin
    Kristhin Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    Sorry you received nasty responses, thats how a lot of people are on these forums because they are ignorant.

I am vegan so I would have to substitute the animal products for other comparable things, but I may give it a try for a few days! We'll see. I'm going grocery shopping Saturday.
  • big_daddy_d
    Options

so would adivse that anyone who wants to lose weight, crash diet on 800cals a day (even though you listed no quantities to your diet, you then stated it was an 800cal a day diet) and do you beleive that it is the specific food choices you listed that lead to weight loss or the caloric deficit?

Okay cookie boy,

Clearly that u are not getting the point of this diet ... So how about instead of u talking big games, challenge me in weight lost !!!

yesterday when I saw ur profile I found out that u lost 2Ib if I wasn't mistaking because if u look at ur scale u only wanna lose 4 Ib and now it shows that u lost 12 Ib big different in one day don't u think?

I am clearly heavier than you, haven't been in gym lately but hey let have fun .....
    So let have a deal one week from now if I lost double what u gonna lose in weight u never write anything in any post of mine but if u lose more than what I'm gonna lose trust me I will never write anything in this site so are u man enough to take this deal!!!!
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,670 Member
    Options
    @ ninerbuff

water weight, what am I ? a jellyfish JK !!! maybe you are right but I thought it is only the first 4 Ib that water not 12 Ib

thank you thought I will write the result of how much I lost in the next 3 weeks if anyone is interested
    Up to 10lbs of water weight can be easily lost when someone tries a new diet and not being active.
This discussion has been closed.