Reason to smile today

Options

Replies

• Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,216 Member
    Options
    I get a free ornament! There was some confusion with a delivery and the company resent an item, I messaged saying I received it eventually and they just replied saying it's too late to recall the order so it's a gift for me. Guess I have a free gift to give away to someone
  • JCisthewaytruthlife
    Options
    I was able to get a load off my shoulders when I cleared the air with a friend. I was smiling big when I got off the phone with her!
  • Highmtnlady68
    Highmtnlady68 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Picked up one of my granddaughters for Winter Break. We will have her for a wonderful week before she has to go home.
  • nossmf
    nossmf Posts: 9,089 Member
    Options
    After I got into a parking accident, the mechanic told me it'd be at least 3 months before I could expect my car back. But less than two weeks later, he called to say all done. Don't know the reason, don't care, I'm just happy to be driving my car again (and my son's happy I no longer have to borrow his truck!).
  • TwitchyMagee
    TwitchyMagee Posts: 4,579 Member
    Options
    Romanian pizza boxes
  • MaggieGirl135
    MaggieGirl135 Posts: 977 Member
    Options
    @nossmf Hugs…my son has been in for 10+ years. He wanted to go into the military since ~5-6 years old. A huge positive for my son.
  • honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 13,579 Member
    Options
    I got to see my granddaughter finally.. she was sick over Christmas and is finally better. ❤️😍🥰
  • TwitchyMagee
    Options
    My Wellbutrin has been doubled and I’m finally feeling happy again in idk how long. I’ve been genuinely smiling. 😁

I’m so glad
  • R3d_butt3rfly_
    R3d_butt3rfly_ Posts: 1,507 Member
    Options
    The Beautiful weather today and seeing the sunset which it's rare to see lately.
  • TwitchyMagee
    Options
    That when my oldest borrows the car to go to his work out he can also pick up his younger brother from his basketball stuff
  • Tigg_er
    Tigg_er Posts: 22,001 Member
    Options
    IslandGal3 wrote: »
    I survived my first physical therapy session. This knee won’t be the boss of me for long. For now it is. Off to ice it, and nap.

Way to go Jenni :):)
    And Yes I vote for a nap ;)
  • Alinouveau2
    Options
    There's no rain in the forecast today
  • TwitchyMagee
    Options
    McDonald’s hash browns
  • Alinouveau2
    Options
    McDonald’s hash browns

Omg I had some yesterday and as I ate my last bite thought how do they create such magic?