• OnlyPans
    OnlyPans Posts: 629 Member
    Options
    he likes my voice <3

Yup
  • Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,207 Member
    Options
    Tomorrow I get to see an MFP friend!!!! Second time I've gotten to visit with he. Yay for friends
  • MaggieGirl135
    MaggieGirl135 Posts: 977 Member
    Options
    Sitting out on my deck with my dog and enjoying this beautiful day in the Rockies.
  • CoffeeNstilettos
    CoffeeNstilettos Posts: 2,594 Member
    Options
    My son is coming home for the long weekend πŸ₯°

Awwww πŸ€—

Enjoy the moments! ❀️

Enjoy your time with him/them. ❀️

It's so nice to be able to all be together. It doesn't happen often. Now next year it will be my daughter's turn to go away to university. I don't even want to think about it. They grow up so fast.
  • OnlyPans
    Options
    My daughter is a really good driver. She only got her license a few weeks ago, but she put tons of effort into practice before getting it. Very proud of her. 😁
  • CoffeeNstilettos
    Options
    OnlyPans wrote: Β»
    My daughter is a really good driver. She only got her license a few weeks ago, but she put tons of effort into practice before getting it. Very proud of her. 😁

That's great. I can't drive with mine I am too nervous πŸ˜†
  • kinetixtrainer2
    kinetixtrainer2 Posts: 9,129 Member
    Options

My oldest starting driving this year too. Mixture of pride and worry.
  • honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 13,550 Member
    Options

Mine is 40 and I still look out the side window the whole time I ride with him, lol.
  • CoffeeNstilettos
    edited September 2022
    Options

Mine is 40 and I still look out the side window the whole time I ride with him, lol.

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I've always been ok when my son drives but my daughter is always distracted, my partner says she drives very good but I think I'll wait. I'll let him take her πŸ˜…
  • OnlyPans
    Options

My oldest starting driving this year too. Mixture of pride and worry.

Yeah, that's about it. But after months of practice she's really competent...the worry is very little now. Still there, cause dad, but she's genuinely good.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options

Congratulations to your daughter.

There are still finger indents in the dash from the driving lessons with my daughter. I saw my life pass before my eyes on a number of occasions. 🀣 Fast forward a couple of years and I no longer need a Valium to be in the car with her 😁
  • OnlyPans
    Options

There are still finger indents in the dash from the driving lessons with my daughter. I saw my life pass before my eyes on a number of occasions. 🀣 Fast forward a couple of years and I no longer need a Valium to be in the car with her 😁

Mine has already avoided a handful of accidents that would not have been her fault. She's a good defensive driver. But the first time with her when she first started to practice? I was just like you.😁
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options

Mine has already avoided a handful of accidents that would not have been her fault. She's a good defensive driver. But the first time with her when she first started to practice? I was just like you.😁

After the very first lesson I got out and kissed the ground πŸ˜‚

I was lucky in that the next 2 were not nearly as gung ho or aggressive, they were much more timid behind the wheel.
    I blame my grey hairs on teaching my kids to drive 😁
  • amorfati601070
    amorfati601070 Posts: 2,862 Member
    Options
    Collingwood choking again lmao
  • Alinouveau2
    Options
    Spending the day with my MFP bestie!!!! It's been years since I last saw her but it didn't matter. Yay for friends
  • R3d_butt3rfly_
    R3d_butt3rfly_ Posts: 1,507 Member
    Options
    My weekend was so imperfectly perfect. Definitely put many things in perspective. I haven't been more excited about the future than I am now. So the thought of that is what's making me smile today ☺️
  • Alinouveau2
    Options
    My burger I just had. It was super good