Less Alcohol ~ DECEMBER 2022 ~ One Day At A Time

Options

Replies

• MissMay
    MissMay Posts: 3,554 Member
    Options
    @Womona anything from Stonewall Kitchens is a keeper. I get so lost in their departments. Will have to look for that mix during our NYE get a way.

Great pics rockinroybin. It is SUNNY but cool here in Florida, heating up to 70° by Friday. YAY .
  • RockinRobyn672
    RockinRobyn672 Posts: 907 Member
    Options
    @globalhiker The YouTube dance video idea is a great suggestion. I tried one recently that Peloton offers for beginners. I laughed at myself through the whole video!
  • MissMay
    MissMay Posts: 3,554 Member
    Options
    Here it is December 28th......4 more days of 2022.
    I will be posting this link for the January 2023 LESS alcohol thread every day(lol so dont think I have lost my mind) until we end this discussion as of the first week of January.

PLEASE JOIN US:

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10880222/less-alcohol-january-2023-one-day-at-a-time#latest

• RockinRobyn672
    RockinRobyn672 Posts: 907 Member
    edited December 2022
    Options
    @MissMay How I miss winter in Florida! I'm looking forward to moving back to southwest Florida next summer, which is the current plan.
  • dawnbgethealthy
    dawnbgethealthy Posts: 7,572 Member
    Options
    @RockinRobyn672

I love those photos!
    What a fantastic view you have there!
  • dawnbgethealthy
    dawnbgethealthy Posts: 7,572 Member
    Options
    @joans1976

I will post some fun 3 minute dance workouts here when you are ready, just say the word.
    @globalhiker mentioned some of the benefits, for sure circulates blood, loosens joints, works on mental as well as emotional health, and of course the physical results.
    Finding something that you love to do is key to making it a habit.