What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• Peachesnstuff
    Peachesnstuff Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    I reckon that it's time to start me up a cult or two......

If you're leading... I'm joining
  • Peachesnstuff
    Peachesnstuff Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    I just found out la cuckarach is not just an irritating diddy I get stuck in my head on occasion. It's a Mexican folk song about a cockroach that can't walk

• MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,038 Member
    Options
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    I've been involved in a number of cults both as a leader and a follower. You have more fun as a follower but you make more money as a leader.

This was so insightful I hugged it. I heard recently that every cult eventually comes down to the leader gets to *kitten* your wife. I have not done the personal research. What say you?

100% accurate. I had more than my fair share of husbands pissed at me that I took their wife.
  • Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,219 Member
    Options
    Pancakes
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options

Call Me.

( that's just the first of several action verbs, to follow.)
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,597 Member
    Options

Call Me.

Not your kids Schoolhouse Rock.
  • watch_out_for_that_tree
    Options
    glassyo wrote: »

Call Me.

Not your kids Schoolhouse Rock.

Conjunction junction what's your function does sound kinna dirtay
  • honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 13,589 Member
    Options
    axecr5p91bc1.gif
  • ermengarde22
    ermengarde22 Posts: 2,116 Member
    Options
    oh no it’s another year where i have to work on myself
  • glassyo
    Options
    Now I have Interplanet Janet stuck in my head.
  • break_down
    break_down Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I am sure things will change for the better simply because the year increments by 1. Happy New Year!
  • break_down
    Options
    Hair appointment in a coupe of hours. What is hotter? Comb over or straight egg skirt?
  • break_down
    Options
    Hoping for a near life experience in 2023
  • Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,219 Member
    Options
    Will I be able to move tomorrow? Perhaps a visit to the hot tub at the club is in order
  • honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 13,589 Member
    Options
    Looking forward to having lunch next week with my childhood friend that moved back from Dallas.
    I’m so happy she’s back after 30yrs!
  • TwitchyMagee
    TwitchyMagee Posts: 4,579 Member
    Options
    Very odd occurrence today.
    I woke up and wrote down the good and the bad stuff that happened this year. Considered maybe doing something for new year’s. Then out of nowhere I just start cramping and cramping and cramping. It wouldn’t stop. I couldn’t even think of anything else. Rocking on the couch, writhing on the floor. The balcony door was open and at some point I was just sitting on the couch concentrating on breathing and covered in sweat despite the cold air. I seriously thought about calling an ambulance.
    I barely made it to the kitchen and grabbed a box of cereal, a glass of water and 4 ibuprofen. Cereal because I had an empty stomach and didn’t want to puke from the painkillers. Rocked on the couch until the medicine started to work. Then I took a nap despite just having woken up.
    I guess I’m fine now? It was period cramps but nothing like I’ve ever experienced. The pain never stopped it just came in waves of intensity until the meds. That first one second of relief just as they took effect was heaven and then gradually I was able to function again. I really thought I was going to die on the last day of the year.
    It has been one hell of a year for me. One hell of a year. It’s still trying me.
    I’m ordering in. I put on a cute outfit I could have worn out somewhere had anyone made plans with me and I wasn’t obviously under the weather; with pj bottoms bc it’s cold af and I didn’t want my ghost outfit to be my bathrobe. I’m going to hope everything is ok with my body.

Terrible feeling. Glad the meds worked❤️

• glassyo
    Options
    I have an urge to start a thread asking what people's ghost outfit would be if they died right now BUT I WON'T! :)

All that pain sounds so scary. Take it easy. Watch a good movie. Eat comfort food.
  • TwitchyMagee
    TwitchyMagee Posts: 4,579 Member
    edited January 2023
    Options
    I have an urge to start a thread asking what people's ghost outfit would be if they died right now BUT I WON'T! :)

All that pain sounds so scary. Take it easy. Watch a good movie. Eat comfort food.

Ribbed A tank & flannel plaid pj trousers
  • i386DX
    i386DX Posts: 3 Member
    Options

I nearly posted this in the selfie thread, but this is as good an opportunity as any.

DJIww7B.png

Happy new year, old friends.