What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• LeannJeffers
    LeannJeffers Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    s131951 wrote: »
    That no one in my office has an indoor voice. One of the guys has hearing aids but he refuses to wear them because he can hear better on the phone without them. :s I'm sure people down the block can hear all the loud mouths in my office.

Are they just proclaiming things loudly?

No they are mostly having impromptu meetings in our narrow (non-handicap accessible) hallways. Their voices carry ... but then again I work in a converted trailer house to office building. :( Small town living sucks somedays.
  • s131951
    s131951 Posts: 3,776 Member
    Options
    That no one in my office has an indoor voice. One of the guys has hearing aids but he refuses to wear them because he can hear better on the phone without them. :s I'm sure people down the block can hear all the loud mouths in my office.

Are they just proclaiming things loudly?

No they are mostly having impromptu meetings in our narrow (non-handicap accessible) hallways. Their voices carry ... but then again I work in a converted trailer house to office building. :( Small town living sucks somedays.

My sympathy. Bump this for them:

https://youtu.be/uejh-bHa4To
  • LeannJeffers
    Options
    I started using an app called "The pattern" it's crazy accurate with the descriptions of me. Let's call it the road map of my life and also gives me my patterns and when to expect them. You enter your name, DOB, Time of birth, Location of birth. It's your astrology and natal chart. Very cool app.
  • emeraldeyes2020
    emeraldeyes2020 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    My legs are burning and I’m going to do it all again tomorrow 🙃

Did you do strength training or cardio? If strength, it may be best to allow your muscles time to recover. Time & proper nutrition..

It was ment to be cardio walking the dogs but instead squatting every 5 paces to pick up dog 💩😂
  • isalsayourface123
    isalsayourface123 Posts: 2,153 Member
    Options
    iMago wrote: »
    iMago wrote: »
    it’s a new year don't wait around on someone else before you find your self worth. you're better than that. you don't need anybody else to build you up ever. be your own person for real

nvm she texted back

:D:D I was gonna ask if this was directed at me.
  • TarryTaffy
    TarryTaffy Posts: 883 Member
    Options
    I started using an app called "The pattern" it's crazy accurate with the descriptions of me. Let's call it the road map of my life and also gives me my patterns and when to expect them. You enter your name, DOB, Time of birth, Location of birth. It's your astrology and natal chart. Very cool app.

That sounds great. Unfortunately, it's not Android friendly. Boo...
  • OpheliaCooter
    OpheliaCooter Posts: 1,635 Member
    Options
    So I did the whole new profile thing because I decided to actually track calories and day three I got too hungry and binged. I’m thinking about upping my calories a little so I don’t get to that point. Also, my scale says I weigh exactly the same every day all day. Last time I lost weight and weighed myself it would fluctuate so I’m weirded out.
  • ghudson92
    ghudson92 Posts: 2,061 Member
    Options
    So I did the whole new profile thing because I decided to actually track calories and day three I got too hungry and binged. I’m thinking about upping my calories a little so I don’t get to that point. Also, my scale says I weigh exactly the same every day all day. Last time I lost weight and weighed myself it would fluctuate so I’m weirded out.

It will take longer than three days to see a difference. Are you weighing everything on a food scale?
  • OpheliaCooter
    Options
    ghudson92 wrote: »

It will take longer than three days to see a difference. Are you weighing everything on a food scale?

Bro, This isn’t my first rodeo. I’m not trying to find weight loss this soon I’m just more or less ranting about a new scale I bought. I’m used to seeing a 3-5lb fluctuation throughout the day and I’m wondering if it’s broken. Thank you for trying to be helpful. I’m cringing that I came off as a newb. 🙈
  • ghudson92
    ghudson92 Posts: 2,061 Member
    Options

Bro, This isn’t my first rodeo. I’m not trying to find weight loss this soon I’m just more or less ranting about a new scale I bought. I’m used to seeing a 3-5lb fluctuation throughout the day and I’m wondering if it’s broken. Thank you for trying to be helpful. I’m cringing that I came off as a newb. 🙈

Ah OK. My apologies. Hope you get your scale sorted.
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options

Weigh yourself, then get on again holding a 5lb weight and see what happens...
  • s131951
    s131951 Posts: 3,776 Member
    Options

Newb!
  • OpheliaCooter
    Options

Newb!

r0l2wxybwgia.gif
  • mommabear4315
    mommabear4315 Posts: 3,424 Member
    Options
    I wished these medication wouldn’t make me so sleepy.
  • LeannJeffers
    Options
    TarryTaffy wrote: »

That sounds great. Unfortunately, it's not Android friendly. Boo...

yes it is! I have it on my samsung 8. :) it's in the play store
  • _Miss_chievous_
    _Miss_chievous_ Posts: 2,765 Member
    Options
    Had to send my kids grocery shopping for me, kinda wondering what they're going to come home with and how much they're going to spend 😅🤣