Less Alcohol ~ DECEMBER 2022 ~ One Day At A Time

Options

Replies

• dawnbgethealthy
    dawnbgethealthy Posts: 7,570 Member
    Options
    @MissMay
    Walking on the beach to Fireworks at midnight sounds wonderful!!

@Womona
    I will be with you also in PJs NYE and often am not able to stay awake until midnight. I think that I will watch Dolly Parton ad Miley cyrus
  • dawnbgethealthy
    Options
    @globalhiker

I know that you mentioned AF Mojitos for NYE.
    I had been posting Indian inspired cocktails before you mentioned that.
    This one looks tricky, but could easily be done AF

https://milkanddust.com/lifestyle/drinks/jaljeera-mojito-cocktail-rum-recipe/
  • RockinRobyn672
    RockinRobyn672 Posts: 907 Member
    Options
    This group really helps me hold myself accountable, plus everyone is absolutely great. My monthly goal is 16-19 AF days (3A days max weekly) for weight loss and overall health. I post in the mornings about the previous day.

12/26: Drinks (4)
    12/27: AF
    12/28: AF
    12/29: Drinks (2)
    12/30: AF - I did it! I met my goal of 16 AF days. I very much appreciate the inspiration, encouragement, and tips/tricks I get from this group. So yesterday we did not get to go on that bike ride. We had all our gear on and the bikes loaded in the car, but right as we were heading out hubby came down with a stomach bug. I didn't work out yesterday but tracked food and my weight was down this morning, which makes me happy. I've also been icing up an injured knee.

Hubby is feeling better today. If it's not raining tonight, our plan is to ride our bikes on backroads to the boardwalk for NYE. I'm adding the calories for a couple drinks into my food plan for the day. The hard part is not knowing what I'll encounter food-wise at or after dinner. I know what to avoid, but will I? I'm going to find some inspiring articles to psych me up. Feel free to send any suggestions my way! :tongue:

Rolling Total: 16 AF Days out of 30
  • dawnbgethealthy
    Options
    @mainelylisa

Wonderful to hear from you!! I definitely have missed you.
    Excited that you will get together with our @MissMay down in Florida. Photos please : - )
    So sorry about your beloved pets.