Comment here if you want more friends!!

Options

Replies

• DailyDOSEofJoy
    DailyDOSEofJoy Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi ya'll, Looking forward to connecting. Just a quick shout-out for now as I have just joined and am focused on meal plans at the minute. Healthy Foods...Predominantly plant-based, high protein, low cholesterol. I am located in Atlanta, Ga. (if ya'll have not already guessed) 53-year-old Woman.
    Outdoorsy, athletic, and involved in the farm-to-table food movement & applied nueroscience. Whoopsie Daisy got a wee bit out of balance in caring for others (as moms are oft to do.) and I am excited to get back in shape. I am going to have my food diary and exercise diary open and would love to see others for inspo. I am having compassion with myself that my content may not be of a model citizen at first but eventually I get some of my fab. fav. recipes input. For starters, I am spending time researching preprepared food (with good nutrition profiles inc. that pesky sodium that is often in even the best organic prepared foods) so my meals will not be reflecting my farm-to-table values until I get in the rythum & my time opens up a bit more. May today surprise and delight us!
  • joshuastanfield
    joshuastanfield Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Good evening all. Let's get fit this year. I'm here for and to support. Hope you all the best
  • JamaknFatCry
    JamaknFatCry Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Add me. Looking for some accountability partners
  • Pencil_Hearts
    Pencil_Hearts Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Looking for accountable and active friends! I'm getting married this year and would really like to stick to it! My fiancé and I are both doing intermediate fasting, but I always seem to need the extra support.
  • selynab3582
    selynab3582 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I would love more friends and motivation please, please, please! I can’t tell you how many times I have started and stopped because I don’t feel I can do it. My hubby is super supportive of me, but it’s hard when he can eat anything and is still the same weight he was when we got married 24 years ago.
  • NunyaWest
    NunyaWest Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Friend me please
  • BethJE17
    BethJE17 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, l love to encourage and motivate others!
  • DWBalboa
    DWBalboa Posts: 37,256 Member
    Options
  • JessHappyMess
    JessHappyMess Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi! I have a huge amount of weight to lose and I'm really not good in keeping my motivation up 😅
    Looking for new friends!
  • BevP123
    BevP123 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    UK based and back again for another shot at this losing weight thing, could really do with a kick up the backside so happy for any adds! Happy New Year all x
  • melissaaridgeway
    melissaaridgeway Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Always looking for more friends! Add me!
  • abdefender
    abdefender Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Just rejoined after a long break. Looking forward to working hard motivating others and having a happy and healthy ‘23.
  • breconyc16
    breconyc16 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I can always look for additional support. Bruce
  • LaurynA3
    LaurynA3 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I could always use more support! :)
    My name is Lauryn and today is my day one! I’m looking to ultimately lose 85 lbs and get in shape. Quick facts: I am a mom of three, dog momma, RN and struggle with PCOS. I am currently setting up a home gym.
  • mamakatiekat
    mamakatiekat Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Definitely looking for more friends to cheer on and become a support system with. Becoming active again after regaining a lot of weight after a bad injury I had. Add me :)
  • milasmith0123
    milasmith0123 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    hi!! im new here. I am recently recovered from anorexia and hoping to learn more about eating and gain muscle. I would love inspirational motivational friends!!
  • MIssnewme9211
    MIssnewme9211 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I like how positive this forum is! Feel free to add me as a new friend. I firmly believe that we all need each other to succeed on our journeys. Happy New Year!
  • ritasmiles2020
    ritasmiles2020 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Add me
  • TheAngieScott
    TheAngieScott Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Same here! I am always looking to make new friends, especially women who are going through the same struggles/have the same or similar goals as myself. I love people who motivate each other and have a positive, can-do mindset so anyone looking for an upbeat fitness friend, that's me! Let's motivate each other!