how often do you weigh yoursel?

Options
1235»

Replies

• missikay1970
    missikay1970 Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    about twice per week. i was doing it once a week, but it wasn't enough for me. LOL even if i gain or don't lose, it's ok with me, i just like to see how i'm doing. i have heard that once a month is best because there won't be such variations due to fluid retention, etc. maybe after i've lost a few more pounds, i'll try once per month.
  • Kaimana94
    Kaimana94 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Every morning when I wake up
  • ruthie3110
    ruthie3110 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Every day, but I accept fluctuations well.
    I'm very surprised if the scale goes down 3 or more days in a row, if it does, I use track that weight, then I won't update the weight until I've seen it further down consistently IFSWIM
  • boston6
    boston6 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    every morning
  • linbee83
    Options
    Weigh every day to keep me on track, but only log once a week.

This
  • I weigh in every morning but because I use the scale so often I only log losses after getting the same weight 3+ days running.
  • blueberryk
    Options
    Every morning.
  • AZackery
    AZackery Posts: 2,035 Member
    Options
    Once a month.
  • hippymamax6
    hippymamax6 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Everyday!
  • Fatchickslim
    Fatchickslim Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    Once a week, there are just too many variable in weighing daily.
  • RubyDarling
    RubyDarling Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    First thing every morning.

I love seeing even the slightest loss - it makes me more determined to succeed.
  • magpie25
    Options
    I decided to try a new approach. I knew what my start weight was but I don't weigh myself at all. I made a commitment to myself to stick with it regardless of how fast I'm losing so I think that the scale is irrelevant. I started on August 29 and plan to weigh myself before Christmas just to see how I have done. I can tell that I have lost weight without the scale by the way my clothes are fitting and by the mirror. In the past, I found it to be discouraging when my weight would fluctuate up for a day regardless of what I did so I decided to try a new approach. It's working so far and I don't want to be dependent on a scale.
  • shannon_stallone
    Options
    I do it once a week...For awhile I was doing it everyday, but your water weight might vary from day to day..I was driving myself insane, so I only allow myself once a week
  • yukimiyazawa
    yukimiyazawa Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    every single day, without fail, as soon as i wake up. i try to do it around the same time, so it's as accurate as possible. i also make sure it's been at least 8 hours since i last ate before weighing in.
  • beautifulbrat
    Options
    once a week. whatever day i'm at my mom's house.