Comment here if you want more friends!!

Options

Replies

• laurennicoleklaus
    Options
    Hi
    I am trying to lose a significant amount of weight and would appreciate any encouragement you can offer. I will also encourage you on your journey.
  • pbj333
    pbj333 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Silly newbie question … how do you add friends? I’m looking for accountability partners. Motivation, Compassion and kindness will be given in return.
  • chefmaiko
    chefmaiko Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    hello, just join today.
  • KL1887
    KL1887 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    pbj333 wrote: »
    Silly newbie question … how do you add friends? I’m looking for accountability partners. Motivation, Compassion and kindness will be given in return.

If you click the name of the person you want to add, then click view profile, then click my fitness pal profile (should be just under their name), you should then see a plus symbol and friend symbol on the right hand side, click that, send a message (I normally just put my first name and “friends?”).

I’m using iPhone app, it may differ for desktop or android.
  • destuhbest21
    destuhbest21 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hiiii All I’m Destiny!!!! New here hope your new year is going well !
  • JustSmitten77
    JustSmitten77 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Is this thread still going? 😆 I want more friends ☺️
  • FloridaFisher
    FloridaFisher Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Back at getting active. Felt like crap lately, and remembering what it was like when I use to be a supplement rep working out all of the time and feeling good. I’d like some friends that I can see doing their nutrition/workout/active thing (embracing the suck, as I am). Friends of any sort would be cool. Extra points if they’re into nature and outdoors stuff too lol! I’m a natural introvert, but have my pumped up moments.
  • TanyaBramble
    TanyaBramble Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Just joined up again. I have a mother of the bride dress to squeeze into in May! Here's to starting over! Cheers! Feel free to add me, I need some motivation from all you rock stars!
  • irobotneverdies
    irobotneverdies Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    What's up! I'm in my 30s, I'm in the 400 pound club, making a big lifestyle change with MFP. Add me if you want to follow along, we'll keep each other accountable and moving forward.
  • Angel_of_Positivity
    Options
    I'd love to meet/ have friends. It's so much better to have someone to help motivate and encourage you.
  • lorenlcole
    lorenlcole Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    :)
  • lorenlcole
    lorenlcole Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Anyone reading this I would love to be friends, please send me a friend request :)
  • FitFor43_2023
    FitFor43_2023 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Well I've been here before but new account; new beginning; new friends

2020 saw me finally get my gallbladder removed and I thought that would be the answer to losing weight. Instead it led to a stint of depression and anti depressants. Finally off them and ready to battle the weight once and for all.

Ever since I can remember I've been on slimming world or weightwatchers and at the age of 42 I've realised I don't have a clue about healthy eating and meals. I've struggled with my weight the last year especially and gained even more so need to do something about it.

So, if you're in the UK please send a friend request. Even better if you've got hints and tips to help and can help guide me round macros etc.

Thanks and Good Luck everyone! We can do this 💪
  • PDX_Diamond
    PDX_Diamond Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello fitness folks! I am looking for fitness buddies. Let's hold each other accountable and help encourage each other. Add me and we can get fit together! I struggle with meal planning and making time for fitness. I am a nursing student and that is all my life consists of. I do have a personal trainer and I meet with her twice a week. But try to make the time any other day to exercise and it's a wrap! Sound familiar? Let's help each other! :smiley:
  • Skybleupink
    Skybleupink Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm just a couple of weeks into my MFP journey. I love tracking my food and exercise! (I never thought I'd say that.) I have about 30 lbs. to lose and am really excited to have found a process that's working for me. Glad to be here! Looking for positive, inspirational companions on this journey!
  • jaliv78
    jaliv78 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm new here, 44 years old, trying to get in shape. Can you guys help me to understand how you add friends, and btw add me to your friends will love to get some motivation and support. Thanks!
  • Major_Psy_Girl
    Major_Psy_Girl Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hey all! Just started up MFP again relatively recently (mid-December). I’ve decided to tackle my goals from a different angle and with a renewed mindset. I’m in the process of recomping at the moment and so far it’s going better than I expected. Any serious, like-minded peeps on here are welcome to add me. 💪🏻👊🏻
  • animalrane2316
    animalrane2316 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hey all... just signed up... trying to lose some weight off my power lifting body!
  • StrongMandi13
    StrongMandi13 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for friends. I have an open diary - my goals may be different than some... I'm focusing on maintenance and building muscle (re-comp). But I'm hoping that in a few months I will begin a deficit since I am a chunky one! I'm just really enjoying lifting again after many years off, and I don't want to trigger binge eating by restricting too much with the new change.
  • Justn_83
    Justn_83 Posts: 492 Member
    Options
    Hey hey back at it again! Hit me up 😁😎