What Mini Goal is motivating you right now!

Replies

• BartBVanBockstaele
    BartBVanBockstaele Posts: 623 Member
    Mne is pretty boring... I was over 500 lbs at one point and made the switch to a very strict keto diet. I lost the majority of the weight (I have 100 lbs to lose this year) but gained a cholesterol of 320. So, my goals are completely health based, with weight loss being a very welcome side effect.
    My next goal is to get even the smallest difference in my cholesterol levels at my next appt next week.
    This past month I've stuck to a pescatarian diet with no sugar, low carbs, and only whole foods. Fingers crossed it made a difference, even a small one!

ps... always looking to connect with more on their health journey! Feel free to add me.
    Congratulations for what you have accomplished. You probably did, but in case you did not, you should have a thorough conversation with your doctor. What people generally call the "keto diet" is known to cause rises in cholesterol, sometimes to alarming levels.
    As for the pescatarian diet, I never set out to be a pescatarian, but when I look at my diet, that is exactly what I am. My diet consists of plant foods, i.e. vegetables, lupini beans and soybeans with the addition of sardines.
  • LMK02020
    LMK02020 Posts: 175 Member
    My mini goal is to get back to 118/120 lbs. there are only so many places that yoga pants are appropriate, and my jeans, pants etc are getting a bit too difficult to fit into comfortably lol!

@TxTiffani , what a great idea to do a chart and reward system. I might steal that idea, if that’s ok
  • rdorseytx
    rdorseytx Posts: 2 Member
    Lose 5 more pounds by Valentine’s Day and 55 pounds by the end of 2023!
  • WTLW94
    WTLW94 Posts: 16 Member
    Getting to 90Kg at some point in March (or sooner). I'm at 95.2 right now.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!