How accurate is YOUR driver's license weight?

Options

Replies

• LisaKyle11
    LisaKyle11 Posts: 662 Member
    Options
    ha! mine says 125.... so off by about 7+/- pounds. the info was gathered some 8 years ago!
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    It's currently accurate because I just got a new one after shedding more than 100 pounds.
    At my heaviest, I lied on it by more than 60 pounds.
  • chevy88grl
    chevy88grl Posts: 3,937 Member
    Options
    My driver's license doesn't have my weight on it, but you do have to put the information down when you fill out the paperwork. I have to renew mine tomorrow (birthday is on Saturday and I'm not paying extra for it to wait til Monday!) and I will proudly put my current weight on there! No fudging!

I will say this... when I was taken to the emergency room via ambulance last month - both paramedics commented on how I'd lost A LOT of weight since my picture was taken. And both congratulated me on the loss. Said I look like a totally different person. Feels great coming from a stranger, ya know?
  • redhead91
    Options
    Mine says 155. I was 165 at the time and was changing it because I got married. I am now around 180. It expires NOV 2012 when I turn 21 so hopefully I'll be way under 155 by then!
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,704 Member
    Options
    I still have my 1990 CA license and it's the same weight I am now. Just with blacker hair.
  • ♚SuperHeather♚
    Options
    HAHAHA I live in a State that doesn't record your weight! WOOOOT!
  • sarah44254
    sarah44254 Posts: 3,078 Member
    Options
    license says 160
    I weigh 140 :)
  • Chelsea_Marinos
    Chelsea_Marinos Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Haha I was thinking about that the other day as well! Mine now says 147 but I am really 168.. I am really hoping to get back down to that!!
  • TexasNurseMom78
    TexasNurseMom78 Posts: 897 Member
    Options
    I dotn think it is on there in texas. But if it was I am sure I would had lied about the true weight. Although I can say that a store clerk told me the other day she didnt think it was me in the picture on my licence since I had lost so much weight. Guess its time to get a new one!
  • yukimiyazawa
    yukimiyazawa Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    i had mine renewed at the beginning of august. i told them 135lbs, but i was more like 132 at the time. i'm now 124. just as well, though. i don't want anyone to know i'm this low.
  • bettertracie
    bettertracie Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    LMAO!!!! I totally laugh at myself whenever I have to pull it out... It says 175, I weigh 165 now, and it looks like I've lost a few more pounds than that in the picture... Yet a lot of people still don't believe I was actually 90 pounds heavier, which I will take as the kidest sort of flattery the world has ever bestowed upon me!! :) REALLY!!!
  • Diane80lb
    Options
    I'm 24 now and was up to 227 (at my heaviest) when I renewed my license this year. It still has my weight on there from when I was 16 years old and first got it at 145! Oh how I will enjoy being back down to that! :)
  • bettertracie
    Options
    i had mine renewed at the beginning of august. i told them 135lbs, but i was more like 132 at the time. i'm now 124. just as well, though. i don't want anyone to know i'm this low.

Sounds like your low in other places than the scale dear...? I'm sorry and hope that things get better for you real soon! Don't know what's buggin you but feels lie something!
  • bettertracie
    Options
    edit *like*
  • yukimiyazawa
    yukimiyazawa Posts: 83 Member
    Options

Sounds like your low in other places than the scale dear...? I'm sorry and hope that things get better for you real soon! Don't know what's buggin you but feels lie something!

oh, you're so sweet. yeah, i've been going through some pretty difficult stuff the past few months. it has affected my weight as a result, but i've been eating a bit better lately. thank you for caring. :3
  • Nosila0815
    Nosila0815 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    I was also thinking about that last week. I am for the first time lighter than the weight on my id. I am 13 lbs lighter and at one point in time I was 15 pounds heavier. Yea to weight loss.
  • zeeeb
    zeeeb Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    i was probably 8kg heavier in my licence photo than i am now. it was after i'd had my first child, but before i'd lost weight. and it was a ridiculously hot day, and i had to line up forever to get the photo done. i looked like hell (fat hell at that).
  • 99Tinkerbell
    Options
    Not at all. I have never changed mine from when I was sixteen. They always ask has anything changed and I smile and say NO! And I guess they can't make you change it. I don't even want to tell you how much more but let's say it's over 50#.:sick:
  • TrishJimenez
    TrishJimenez Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    5 lbs above my goal weight and 10 lbs below my current weight. But it used to be 20 lbs below my start weight lol
  • kellyisloved
    kellyisloved Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    I'm about 15 pounds lighter than my license says (I've only lost 6 pounds on this round, but I lost about 30 last year). What a happy little lie. :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!