LESS Alcohol ~ FEBRUARY 2023 ~ One Day at A Time

Replies

• Sherbog
    Sherbog Posts: 1,072 Member
    zensome wrote: »
    @lmlmrn I am north of Salem, out in the country. T town, is that Tacoma?

Marcola, Oregon here.
  • Womona
    Womona Posts: 1,596 Member
    @Womona Your description about bolting "... into the kitchen squealing like a little girl getting the Barbie Dreamhouse like Pavlov’s freaking dog" is so funny! Ha! Love your description! I could see it happen in my mind's eye.

Aww, thanks!!
  • Womona
    Womona Posts: 1,596 Member
    @mfowler883 hugs to Bentley! No wonder you’re emotional exhausted with all you have going on. I hope you can get some real rest and get on the upswing.

I had a glass of wine Wednesday night, even though it was a planned AF night. Hubby cooked linguine and clam sauce, and A glass of wine with dinner was delightful with that particular meal. However, I also also feel bad that I blew off my planned AF
    days. I hate this conflicted feeling! At least it was only one glass, which still counts as “less alcohol”. But, between the pasta, bread and wine, my weight is not coming down!!!

• Sinisterbarbie1
    Sinisterbarbie1 Posts: 712 Member
    @MissMay they have these bottomless mimosa brunches at every restaurant popular with the 20-30 yo crowd in my city every saturday and sunday, It is ridiculous and so is the mess & noise afterward. The quality of what is served - both juice and booze and accompanying food is pretty bad. It seems like the way to clear out the fridges at the end of the week. And yet people go ….

RockinRobyn672 I can’t believe you are able to do DanceMarshall with an injured foot! You must be ready for the dance SEAL team …

• RockinRobyn672
    RockinRobyn672 Posts: 907 Member
    edited February 2023
    mfowler883 wrote: »
    2/22: AF - I had an Athletic Brewing NA IPA last night with dinner. I also have some Heineken 0.0 on hand but they're not my favorite right now. @mfowler883 (or anyone else) Any suggestions for mixing another beer with the Heineken?
    First thing that comes to mind to mix with the Heineken 0.0 would be Heineken. My instinct is to go with same or similar, unless you're doing something like a black & tan. How does that Athletic IPA stack up?

@mfowler883 Lagunitas IPNA is still number one on my list but Athletic IPA runs a close second. It's not bad at all. You're right on the Heineken question - mix similar with similar. I may try to make a black & tan (good idea).

• RockinRobyn672
    @dawnbgethealthy I hope you're feeling better and that it's not COVID.
  • RockinRobyn672
    @forestdweller1 I am one who knows what party lines are and rotary phones. My grandma told me (just kidding!) :smile: I did have to look up the "brownie box camera" (LOL).