23/02 2.71 miles
    24/02 3.04 miles
    26/02 2.57 miles

Total 23.01 miles
    exercise.png
  • Teresa502
    Teresa502 Posts: 1,713 Member
    Options
    @shanaber - What an awesome life Spencer had. I'm sure bringing so much joy to others made his heart happy.
  • quilteryoyo
    quilteryoyo Posts: 5,969 Member
    Options
    @tarun_yadavA I have not seen "The Departed," but can imagine what that scene would be like. You did great getting out for runs when you were hung over.

@SummerSkier You are very speedy, regardless of what Apple says. LOL Have you checked your route with map my run to see how close the two measurements are? I find that to be a pretty accurate app. Good luck with the tennis!

@Laurz9191 I think it is great that you run around the kids on their bikes. You are modeling a healthy lifestyle that they should thank you for later. And love that you take it as race day practice. Congrats on meeting your monthly goal and good luck with your change in work schedule.

@Tramboman I hate it when I look at my watch, thinking I am going really fast and should be at almost a mile and I'm only half a mile in. It's so disheartening. You did great.

@ScienceofTeaching Getting out the door is often the hardest part of a run. You did fantastic to get out and do what you could.

@kgirlhart Congrats on getting out in that weather and getting 10 miles in. The dampness makes it feel so much colder than it is.

You're doing great @chris_in_cal !

Welcome back to the monk lifestyle @tarun_yadavA ! Great speedy run this morning. Early Monday morning meetings are hard.
  • tarun_yadavA
    tarun_yadavA Posts: 1,102 Member
    Options
    @quilteryoyo - haha, thank you! I've just got used to starting my work day at 10ish.

PS: Departed - great movie!

@Teresa502 - one small run and you nailed it! Well done! πŸ™Œ
  • chris_in_cal
    chris_in_cal Posts: 2,180 Member
    Options
    Mari33a wrote: Β»
    We are getting lovely cold crisp weather at the moment and last night we could see the Northern Lights from behind our house,

@Mari33a that's fantastic! Thanks for the pic, congrats on hitting your Feb goal.
  • martaindale
    martaindale Posts: 2,063 Member
    Options
    @Mari33a Wow! The pic is amazing! Seeing the Northern lights is one of those things I absolutely need to do one day.
  • Scott6255
    Scott6255 Posts: 2,441 Member
    Options
    @Mari33a Amazing picture! That is on my bucket list to see them IRL 😁
  • Teresa502
    Teresa502 Posts: 1,713 Member
    Options
    @Mari33a - Beautiful photo. Thanks for sharing!