JUST ADMIT IT...

Options
so i read profiles, and everyone has "safe" answers about what inspires them to get fit... their children, health, self-esteem... yeah, yeah, yeah, i'm guilty of it too! but i'm coming out of the closet... who's with me?

****, I WANNA GET MARRIED!

Replies

• Katiemarie4488
    Katiemarie4488 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    NICE! :)
  • LivLovLrn
    LivLovLrn Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    mine is actually the absolute truth
  • MamaBear57
    MamaBear57 Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    I want to wear SEXY clothes again and not my FAT clothes.
  • lor007
    lor007 Posts: 884 Member
    Options
    I would like to have sex with no fat jiggling.
  • auticus
    auticus Posts: 1,051 Member
    Options
    My profile has my real honest answers. Safe answers... lol. I like how that is labeled.

I'm doing it for mostly shallow reasons I admit. My wife left me because of my weight and it's very difficult to find a date when you are a fat guy. I've been single for almost ten years now, and most of the rejections I get are because "I'm a nice guy but I'm too big."

So that is my primary motivation. I'd like to date again someday.

My other motivation is that I despise the weakness that is my body as I used to be an athlete and I want to flush the diabetes from my system, which I have mostly done.

So health reasons come in a close 2nd. I want to live past 40.
  • stephm112
    stephm112 Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    i wanna wear short shorts!!!!!
  • michelletr
    michelletr Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    since i am already married....... I WANNA BE SEXY! (used to be BEFORE having 2 kids,lol)
  • josaleigh
    Options
    I want to be hotter than my fiance's ex! Oh, and not have my kid pat my belly at soccer practice while introducing me to her little friend, "This is my mom, she doesn't play soccer much but she has a jiggly belly."

omg... really?
  • XoxKellyxox
    XoxKellyxox Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    i was insecure lol
    my boyfriends works away and i was worried he would stray if i didin't lose weight an start looking good!
    thats me out the closet lol xx
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    You obviously have not seen my inspirations :laugh:
  • toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    Options
    The first answer on mine is "to find myself a man!" :laugh: :drinker:
  • NemesisJRM
    NemesisJRM Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    My profile has my real honest answers. Safe answers... lol. I like how that is labeled.

I'm doing it for mostly shallow reasons I admit. My wife left me because of my weight and it's very difficult to find a date when you are a fat guy. I've been single for almost ten years now, and most of the rejections I get are because "I'm a nice guy but I'm too big."

My other motivation is that I despise the weakness that is my body as I used to be an athlete and I want to flush the diabetes from my system, which I have mostly done.

I'm with you on this one, however because of my self esteem issues caused by my weight I have never actually been on a date, Yes I have had girlfriends and everything that comes with it, but they were all meet through friend's or through training, Ive never actually walked up to a girl and asked her out on a date. God that sounds sad but its the truth.
  • Falling_star
    Falling_star Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    my reason is the truth im getting married next year so want to look my best and for health reasons and to look great.
  • LizzieBee17
    LizzieBee17 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I want to dress sleezy and wear hooker shoes! :blushing:
  • maab_connor
    maab_connor Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    no, mine are real. World War Z is GONNA happen ppl, let's get ready now.
  • sweetiebelle
    sweetiebelle Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    Mine is because both parents have high blood pressure, they both are over weight most of their lifes. My mom has heart disease and others problems. Im the only one out of five kids that doesn't take meds.
  • smc1277
    smc1277 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Because my husband likes to play off my insecurities and and make my life miserable. SO I decided to show him. Which now apparently seems pointless, because he gives his number out to chics 12 years younger than him, because they are friends and he sees no problem with it.....oh wait I am rambling again. I am doing this because I want to be hot......or at least i want to hear it
  • auticus
    auticus Posts: 1,051 Member
    Options

I'm with you on this one, however because of my self esteem issues caused by my weight I have never actually been on a date, Yes I have had girlfriends and everything that comes with it, but they were all meet through friend's or through training, Ive never actually walked up to a girl and asked her out on a date. God that sounds sad but its the truth.

I don't consider that sad at all mate... constant rejection is destructive to any man. Get yourself in order and with it will come the self confidence and esteem issues.
  • mamabearr
    Options
    I want to look sexy when me and my man take naughty pictures. I want to wear sexy lingere. I want to fit nicely into clothes I wish I could wear. I want better self esteem.
  • Tigermomma66
    Tigermomma66 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Love it, but my safe answers are my real answers.

I am married, and I do want to be sexy. BUT, if given a choice - I would rather be healthy for my children to do things with them and set a good example than be sexy for my DH. I know that sounds weird, but it's true for me. I can always get more sexy for him, but my kids health and future come first. Sexy for him is second.

Good for you and your truth however!!