New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• jwoolman5
    jwoolman5 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Omg, vegan reeses!!! 91t5nfqpsai0.png

Where? WHERE? WHERE!!??!!!

• Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options
    glassyo wrote: »
    054i79j5q9x1.png
    Anyone try these yet? I want them!!

I wasn't going to buy them. I even kept bypassing them during my numerous Trader Joe visits. But then you posted and I went for bananas today and bought a box and, no, I haven't tried them yet.

So THANKS A HELL OF A LOT! :p

:D LOL! Please report back once you do!

Sooooooo cinnamony :)

The wafer alone has the strength of a cinnamon graham cracker (tastewise). The filling is pretty thick and has remnants of a cinnamon taste. Together it was a little over powering for me. I really liked the wafers on their own!

Mmmmm I have to get them then, I loveee cinnamon and graham! Thanks for the feedback!
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Options
    jwoolman5 wrote: »
    Omg, vegan reeses!!! 91t5nfqpsai0.png

Where? WHERE? WHERE!!??!!!

I saw on veg news coming out soon so I'll be checking! I am thinking will prob be in walmart or target.
  • ehju0901
    ehju0901 Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    These are SOOOOO good. They have a ton of flavor. They smell like seasoned buttered corn and taste like it too. I added a pinch of salt to them and then they were perfect.

hnwr2o38ovk5.jpg

4i57emci9qv5.jpg

I really liked the seasonal snickerdoodle flavor they recently had out.
  • magicfoodfluff
    magicfoodfluff Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    cqwdc80idc1t.png
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,595 Member
    Options
    cqwdc80idc1t.png

I saw this, too, and I have to sneak into Trader Joe's for lettuce today so may check out the calorie and cooking situation :)
  • magicfoodfluff
    magicfoodfluff Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    cqwdc80idc1t.png

I saw this, too, and I have to sneak into Trader Joe's for lettuce today so may check out the calorie and cooking situation :)

It definitely tasted like a cheeseburger.
  • jwoolman5
    Options
    ehju0901 wrote: »
    These are SOOOOO good. They have a ton of flavor. They smell like seasoned buttered corn and taste like it too. I added a pinch of salt to them and then they were perfect.

hnwr2o38ovk5.jpg

(Trying to reconstruct after preview/edit ejected me)

Yes, indeedy to both. I put them on subscribe & save and got an additional discount for buying in sets of 4 at once. Still have about six cans of Snickerdoodle left to parcel out carefully. I also like the Korean BBQ so stocked up on those.

Elote seems to be a current flavor fad. I love the Blue Diamond almonds but not impressed by Lesser Evil's popcorn version. But I don't always like spicy, so don't let that keep anyone from trying it.

For example, I tried Progresso Spicy Tomato Soup recently and couldn't neutralize it down to my mouth tolerance even tossing everything but the kitchen sink into it. No trouble with their Hearty Tomato and Tomato Basil, and Bush spicy chili beans are fine for me. So I took a spicy chance and lost.

• Noreenmarie1234
    Options
    sv89xbsvjb19.png
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Options

hnwr2o38ovk5.jpg

Yes, indeedy to both. I put them on subscribe & save and got an additional discount for buying in sets of 4 at once. Still have about six cans of Snickerdoodle left to parcel out carefully. I also like the Korean BBQ so stocked up on those.

Elote seems to be a current flavor fad. I love the Blue Diamond almonds but not impressed by Lesser Evil's popcorn version. But I don't always like spicy, so don't let that keep anyone from trying it.

For example, I tried Progresso Spicy Tomato Soup recently and couldn't neutralize it down to my mouth tolerance even tossing everything but the kitchen sink into it. No trouble with their Hearty Tomato and Tomato Basil, and Bush spicy chili beans are fine for me. So I took a spicy chance and lost.

I bought the snickerdoodle after reading the replies here, lol. The elote and snickerdoodle were really cheap on amazon like 2.30 a tin when I bought them! I also don't like things too spicy thats why I didn't get the ghost pepper. The elote had a tiny bit of spice but not too much.
  • Idontcareyoupick
    Idontcareyoupick Posts: 2,825 Member
    Options
    sv89xbsvjb19.png

These look interesting
  • ehju0901
    ehju0901 Posts: 353 Member
    Options

hnwr2o38ovk5.jpg

I bought the snickerdoodle after reading the replies here, lol. The elote and snickerdoodle were really cheap on amazon like 2.30 a tin when I bought them! I also don't like things too spicy thats why I didn't get the ghost pepper. The elote had a tiny bit of spice but not too much.

The snickerdoodle price went up since you purchased, but I got a few other tins around that price. Thanks for the tip, much cheaper than anywhere around here!
  • jwoolman5
    Options
    sv89xbsvjb19.png

It's a good brand, so they likely have good ingredients.

Now if only the price of Dave's Killer Bread itself would come down from the stratosphere. It is so good and doesn't cause me problems even if I eat more than 1 bun or two slices (chancy for other bread). Not sure if that is due to the organically grown ingredients or the fact that even their white bread has so many other things in it that there isn't as much wheat! I try to keep it in the freezer to slow me down and keep more money in my pocket.

• Noreenmarie1234
    Options
    sv89xbsvjb19.png

It's a good brand, so they likely have good ingredients.

Now if only the price of Dave's Killer Bread itself would come down from the stratosphere. It is so good and doesn't cause me problems even if I eat more than 1 bun or two slices (chancy for other bread). Not sure if that is due to the organically grown ingredients or the fact that even their white bread has so many other things in it that there isn't as much wheat! I try to keep it in the freezer to slow me down and keep more money in my pocket.

i know RIGHT!! It is like 5-7 dollars a loaf...insane. I would buy it more often if it wasn't so expensive. I only buy it when its on sale and has ibotta cash back on it. I love their hamburger buns.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    edited March 2023
    Options
    These are addicting! They are even better than regular biscoffs. I enjoy the cream because it makes them a little less dry. The vanilla was my favorite because its a nice balance with the graham flavor and gives it some depth. I didn't get the chocolate because it has milk in it, but I bet those would be the best.

kt350q2vpdac.jpg
    tygb1bqqthhc.png

z8btikx1nlo3.png
  • skelterhelter
    skelterhelter Posts: 803 Member
    Options
    I’m still on my American Dream Nut Butter kick. In fact, I’m super obsessed with their Sham Rockin’ Cashew Butter, which is supposed to mimic a Shamrock Shake. It has swirls of fudge inside, with chocolate cookie bits, all mixed in a vanilla cashew base. I taste more Thin Mint than Shamrock Shake, but damn if I’m not addicted anyway. I eat it right from the spoon. The other flavors I’ve had I either drizzle on dates or a banana for extra pizzazz, but this particular flavor is great on its own (I hear people make cookies out of it too). Use YouTube discount codes if you can (saves a little bit of money), and you can earn points to get free jars every time you purchase or even when you submit product reviews on their site. I’m not affiliated with the company…I’m just super obsessed!
  • Noreenmarie1234
    edited March 2023
    Options
    I got a bunch of choc zero stuff.

Peanut butter cups: Each cup is 70 calories. I was most excited for these because pb cups are my favorite, but these weren't as good as I was expecting. They were decent, but just not as good compared to justins or unreal foods. The peanut flavor was lacking. It was like a super super mild flavored peanut butter in the middle that tasted like peanut flavored substance, not real peanut butter. 7/10

Raspberry dark chocolate: Each square is 45 calories and they are slightly larger than a lindt square. The raspberry flavor is much more bitter than I expected, it tastes like real raspberries. Melts in your mouth. Chocolate raspberry is one of my FAV combos, I still miss the chocolate raspberry luna fiber bar. Loved these, 10/10.

Caramel crunch dark chocolate bark:
    I liked the size of this for 100 calories. Great dark chocolate flavor with some crunchy buttery caramel pieces throughout. Really delicious, 10/10.

z1pkskkesldd.jpg
  • widgit808
    widgit808 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    @Noreenmarie1234 not sure if you've posted about this before, but seems like something you would love. Absolutely deeeelicious
    7cbcxao8g707.jpg