200 Pound Challenge

Options

Replies

• HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 7,997 Member
    Options
    @jm216

Although I am not a dog person, she is really sweet! You'll get lots of exercise with her! Will she be a big dog when she is fully grown?
  • jm216
    jm216 Posts: 3,746 Member
    Options
    HASWLRS wrote: »
    @jm216

Although I am not a dog person, she is really sweet! You'll get lots of exercise with her! Will she be a big dog when she is fully grown?

She’ll get to about 60 pounds full grown. Before Nova we had another golden retriever named Roxie, and she and I were walking buddies. I think Nova likes our little walks so far.
  • rachjolly
    rachjolly Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    jm216 wrote: »
    ac50b93secs9.jpeg

This our new puppy, Nova. ⭐️
    She’s sweet, energetic, loves naps, love to be outside playing in the snow. It’s so nice.. and a bit exhausting…to have a fur baby in the house again.

Oh she is so beautiful! I would love to have a doggo of my own one day but it’s not the right time for me now. I bet it will feel so good to have a buddy with you on your walks again. I had a golden retriever when I was a kid. He was the sweetest gentle giant ever. Love the name too 🥰🥰
  • nanerkay
    nanerkay Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    I had a great day today. I'm down from 254 to 251. I logged my food. My exercise in my drinks and water logged.
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    nanerkay wrote: »
    I had a great day today. I'm down from 254 to 251. I logged my food. My exercise in my drinks and water logged.

Well done, @nanerkay!
  • HASWLRS
    Options

I thought I would give a little introduction. I am Lisa, 56, from Ontario, Canada. I am married for 31 years, an empty nester with two grown sons, one in town here and one that lives in Prague, CZ. We have a family farm supply business that I work VERY part time at, filing invoices and stuffing monthly customer statements.

Sunday, the 5th

Logged: Yes
    Under: Yes
    Water: 8 cups (could be better)
    Exercise: Yes, a 37 minute walk (318 calories)
    Steps: 12,050

Monday, the 6th

Water: 10 cups
    Exercise: Yes, a 33 minute walk in the snow while my husband was curling (321 calories). It would have been really pretty were it December, and not March!
    Steps: 14, 519
    I went to work and did some filing, so that always gives me steps.

Today is errand day, so hopefully I will keep busy and not spend too much time plunked down at my computer, which ALWAYS becomes my downfall! Tomorrow is Weigh-In Day!

• nanerkay
    Options
    nanerkay wrote: »

Well done, @nanerkay!

Thank you 😊
  • nanerkay
    Options
    I thought I would give a little introduction. I am Lisa, 56, from Ontario, Canada. I am married for 31 years, an empty nester with two grown sons, one in town here and one that lives in Prague, CZ. We have a family farm supply business that I work VERY part time at, filing invoices and stuffing monthly customer statements.

Sunday, the 5th

Water: 8 cups (could be better)
    Exercise: Yes, a 37 minute walk (318 calories)
    Steps: 12,050

Monday, the 6th

Water: 10 cups
    Exercise: Yes, a 33 minute walk in the snow while my husband was curling (321 calories). It would have been really pretty were it December, and not March!
    Steps: 14, 519
    I went to work and did some filing, so that always gives me steps.

Today is errand day, so hopefully I will keep busy and not spend too much time plunked down at my computer, which ALWAYS becomes my downfall! Tomorrow is Weigh-In Day!

Hope you do good on your weigh in 💪
  • nanerkay
    Options
    I logged all my food today
    Drink 10 cups of water logged
    30 minutes work out.
    My weight today was 249lbs
  • rachjolly
    Options
    SW (January 1st) - 233.4
    Total loss January - 11.4lbs
    Total loss February - 2lbs

GW for March - 214lbs

February 28th - 220
    March 1st - 219.2
    March 2nd - 219.4
    March 3rd - 219.6
    March 6th - 220.4
    March 8th - 217.4

Well that was a nice surprise this morning. Couldn’t weigh yesterday as I had builders in the bathroom and I forgot to take the scales out. Let’s hope it stays down and this isn’t a fluke 🤞

• HASWLRS
    Options
    @nanerkay Thank you! It sounds like you had a good Tuesday!

@rachjolly Great weigh-in!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Tuesday, the 7th

Water: 8 cups
    Exercise: Yes, I went for a 38 minute walk (344 calories) while I was waiting for an oil change. Half of it was uphill.
    Steps: 12,094
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    WEIGH-IN WEDNESDAY

March 1st: 206
    March 8th: 202.4
  • jm216
    jm216 Posts: 3,746 Member
    Options
    I’m Jill. 🥰
    I’ve just turned 54, I’m 5’7” and I live in Michigan. My hubby and I have 2 kids in college… my son is graduating in May and my daughter is a freshman. Both kids will be home for Spring Break so I look forward to a full house.

My goals for March:
    🧹Spring clean workout
    📝 Continue to log consistently
    🐶Puppy-proof the house for our upcoming furry baby
    🥗 Continue the high-protein, lower carb, lower fat plan

January weight lost: 7.7 pounds
    February weight lost: 5 pounds
    March goal: 2 pounds… stretch goal 3 pounds

☘️March☘️
    1—212.4 Happy First Day of March!
    2—214.0 let’s just say that crackers got the better of me yesterday. Today has been better.
    3—211.6. 🌷
    4—211.4 picked up my daughter from college yesterday for Spring Break and the drive that typically takes an hour and forty-five minutes took 4 hours! #Blizzard ‘23
    5–210.9 🌷
    6–210.3 🌷
    7–211.2
    8–209.6 🌷 not much sleep last night with a teething puppy, but Nova and I took a Power Nap this morning…and after seeing this beautiful number on the scale, who could be cranky? Not me!
    17 Happy St. Patrick’s Day 🍀
    20 First Day of Spring 🌷

Jill ☕️
  • rachjolly
    Options
    @HASWLRS @jm216

Both of you are killing it this month so far. What am I going to do when you’re both out of the 200 club 😭
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    rachjolly wrote: »
    @HASWLRS @jm216

Both of you are killing it this month so far. What am I going to do when you’re both out of the 200 club 😭

Listen to us cheer you on!!
  • rachjolly
    Options
    SW (January 1st) - 233.4

GW for March - 214lbs

February 28th - 220
    March 1st - 219.2
    March 2nd - 219.4
    March 3rd - 219.6
    March 6th - 220.4
    March 8th - 217.4
    March 9th - 217

Yay, didn’t go up. Found a few new low calorie recipes to try out this week. It’s so much easier when you really enjoy the food you’re eating.

Thanks Lisa 🥰
  • rachjolly
    Options
    SW (January 1st) - 233.4

GW for March - 214lbs

February 28th - 220
    March 1st - 219.2
    March 2nd - 219.4
    March 3rd - 219.6
    March 6th - 220.4
    March 8th - 217.4
    March 9th - 217
    March 10th - 217

Holding steady. Let’s hope I can make it through Friday night without going over calories. Maybe tomorrow I’ll see 216 🙏

• HASWLRS
    Options
    My husband and I went to the Brier yesterday (the Canadian Men's Curling Championships). We left at 7:30 in the morning, watched the morning and afternoon draws and got home around 6:30. So, a bit of a long day. When I got home I read some stuff on MFP but I was too tired to post. And my Fitbit said I got 8,627 steps yesterday, which I don't even know how that is possible! Lunch was chicken Parmesan on a bun with some carrot ginger soup (very good). We shared some fries in the afternoon. Not a beer drinker, so I only had water. ($4.50 at the venue!). Obviously I didn't log my food, but I would say I was in maintenance range, if I had to guess.

Wednesday, the 8th

Water: 8 cups
    Exercise: 27 minute walk (271 calories)
    Steps: 10, 270 (I was walking around my house before bed to reach the 10K mark....I was too close not to!)
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    @rachjolly It looks like the 217 was real!! Whoo hoo!! 216, you're up next!!