200 Pound Challenge

Options
jm216
jm216 Posts: 3,747 Member
If your long term or short term goal is to reach 200 pounds on the scale, then join me on this challenge. I’m ready to have less achy joints, have more energy, and feel better about myself.

Everyone is welcome to join at anytime!

Jill🥰

Replies

• CurvyEmmy
    CurvyEmmy Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Me!!! Currently 270 :(
  • jm216
    Options
    Current weight: 229.6

This weeks goals:
    💦Drink more water.
    It’s time to flush out all of the salt from Thanksgiving. According to my body weight I should be drinking 155 ounces per day.

💦Stretch/walk for 30 minutes each day.

💦Take my vitamins

💦Log my food… all of it.😊

I’m Jill, and I’ve been on MFP on and off for years. I always have more success and more fun with like minded friends.

We can do this! ✅

• jm216
    Options
    CurvyEmmy wrote: »
    Me!!! Currently 270 :(

Welcome Curvy Emmy!
    We can do this… I’m so glad you’re here!
  • Creamtea42
    Creamtea42 Posts: 248 Member
    edited November 2022
    Options
    Me! Serial starter and determind not to gain any more in the 200’s!
    Started at 236; 18 days in & now at 234…slow & steady…
    200 is my medium term goal!
    Count me in!
    Thanks
  • jm216
    Options
    Welcome Creamtea42!

So happy for you to join!!
  • jm216
    Options
    Starting weight: November 27- 229.6
    Down .3 pounds so far!

November 28- 229.3
    I completed my goals yesterday and it feels good. I didn’t drink all 155 ounces of water, but I drank more than I usually do.

This weeks goals:
    💦Drink more water.
    It’s time to flush out all of the salt from Thanksgiving. According to my body weight I should be drinking 155 ounces per day.

💦Take my vitamins

• jm216
    Options
    It is tough to get in so much water!
  • jm216
    Options
    Heaviest weight: 234
    Down .1 pounds so far

November 28- 229.3
    I completed my goals yesterday and it feels good. I didn’t drink all 155 ounces of water, but I drank more than I usually do.

November 29- 229.5
    To be honest, it’s always frustrating to see the scale go back up even though I know it’s part of this game. Right now I should realize that I’m taking baby steps toward getting back into the habit of logging every day. I’m not so worried about going over my calories right now, it’s about getting back into it.

This morning I ate the rest of the pumpkin roll from Thanksgiving and I thought… “well I blew it for the day!” Then I logged it as breakfast and felt better. One misstep does not ruin everything! Log it, count it, and move on.

Progress…not perfection…is the goal.

This weeks goals:
    💦Drink more water.

💦Take my vitamins

• FurryWaffles
    FurryWaffles Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Me please! Im at 223, down from 336 in May of 2021, but starting to falter.
  • jm216
    Options
    Me please! Im at 223, down from 336 in May of 2021, but starting to falter.

Welcome FurryWaffles!

I’d love to have you here! Congratulations on your 113 pound loss! You are so inspirational!
  • jm216
    Options
    Down 1.3 pounds so far

WEEK 1

November 28- 229.3

November 29- 229.5
    To be honest, it’s always frustrating to see the scale go back up even though I know it’s part of this game. Right now I should realize that I’m taking baby steps toward getting back into the habit of logging every day. I’m not so worried about going over my calories right now, it’s about getting back into it.

This morning I ate the rest of the pumpkin roll from Thanksgiving and I thought… “well I blew it for the day!” Then I logged it as breakfast and felt better. One misstep does not ruin everything! Log it, count it, and move on.

November 30- 228.3 👍
    Feeling great!!
    My hubby and I did a road trip yesterday to pick up my daughter’s bike at college, since it’s getting too cold for her to ride it. I didn’t drink a ton of water since we were in the car for 2 hours each way, so I drank more when we got home. Today I feel thirsty.

THIS WEEK’S GOALS:
    💦Drink more water.

💦Take my vitamins

• FurryWaffles
    Options
    Thank you JM!

Glad to hear you are feeling great! How do you figure out how much water you should intake a day?

Today I'm headed to the library to pick up a book I have on hold 🙂. Its gotten super cold today, so I'll probably walk in the house.
    I'm trying to get back in the habit of moving daily!
  • aoapyro1134
    aoapyro1134 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    What the heck, I'll join in.

Starting weight - 313
    Current weight - 268

I have been at it for 4.5 months, lost about 45 lbs so far, still have a ways to go.
  • lislisa123
    lislisa123 Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    Heaviest weight: 373lbs
    Current weight: 330.4
    Lost: 42.6lbs so far.

I did lose a bit more pounds. It was originally 45lbs lost but I recently gained back some due to the holidays.

Goal: to try to be more active and work on my eating habits.
  • FurryWaffles
    Options
    Too dand cold out to walk! I went out yesterday and came home with frosty buns. I'll probably try again today though lol
  • jm216
    Options
    Thank you JM!

Glad to hear you are feeling great! How do you figure out how much water you should intake a day?

Today I'm headed to the library to pick up a book I have on hold 🙂. Its gotten super cold today, so I'll probably walk in the house.
    I'm trying to get back in the habit of moving daily!

I did a quick Google search with how much water should I drink each day based on weight. 💦 I have not gotten close yet.😊
  • jm216
    Options
    What the heck, I'll join in.

Starting weight - 313
    Current weight - 268

I have been at it for 4.5 months, lost about 45 lbs so far, still have a ways to go.

Welcome!!! So glad you’re here. You’ve had an incredible journey so far. 👍👍
  • jm216
    Options
    lislisa123 wrote: »
    Heaviest weight: 373lbs
    Current weight: 330.4
    Lost: 42.6lbs so far.

I did lose a bit more pounds. It was originally 45lbs lost but I recently gained back some due to the holidays.

Goal: to try to be more active and work on my eating habits.

Welcome Lislisa!!

Congratulations on your amazing and inspiring journey!

Jill🥰
  • jm216
    Options
    Down 1 pound so far

WEEK 1

November 28- 229.3

November 29- 229.5

November 30- 228.3 👍
    Feeling great!!
    My hubby and I did a road trip yesterday to pick up my daughter’s bike at college, since it’s getting too cold for her to ride it. I didn’t drink a ton of water since we were in the car for 2 hours each way, so I drank more when we got home. Today I feel thirsty.

December 1st— 229.6 🧐

December 2nd— 228.6 😍
    It’s been so busy at work and at home… but it’s been nice to take a moment for myself and time to catch up with logging.

THIS WEEK’S GOALS:
    💦Drink more water.

💦Take my vitamins

• MLML1984
    MLML1984 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi Everybody!! Currently sitting at my HIGHEST WEIGHT ever: 232 lbs. Started TODAY 100% no more excuses. I'm going to see how much I can accomplish now until March. And then again March - July! :) No matter what, I'm going to stick to 1500-1600 calories a day. I'd like to do a minimum of 30-40 minutes of exercise, take my vitamins, and drink at least 1 gallon of water a day because I know ALL of these things will help. But at a MINIMUM......sticking to my calories no matter what! :) Excited to be here!!