200 Pound Challenge

Options

Replies

• HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 8,001 Member
    Options
    Hi, Jill. I would like to join your group. I am in the neighbourhood of my highest weight ever. I have seen 211, I was 208 when we came back from Vegas two and a half weeks ago and on Sunday I weighed in at 204.6. I am on day three of logging my food. I am also trying to remember my supplements and get in my 10 glasses of water. My goal is 10,000 steps a day, preferably with a purposeful walk involved but as long as I am moving, I will take 10K any way I can get it.
  • roz0810
    roz0810 Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options
    Yes definitely me!!
  • HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 8,001 Member
    Options
    Tuesday was another good day. I went for a 32 minute walk, took all my supplements and drank my 10 cups of water. At work I was using a computer in a vacant office and it happens to be the same office where Christmas treats are made available to all the staff. There was an opened box of chocolates, and I didn't have a single one. I opened the box at least three times and peaked, but I would have had to guess on the calories and that held me back. I also was aware that I am just restarting my journey, and a decadent treat like that might lead to a mini binge of more than one, even if I only intended on taking one. And thirdly, I decided that the chocolate was not a unicorn....I know where to find more if I decide that I really really want one!
  • FurryWaffles
    FurryWaffles Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm up 2 pounds this week. Seriously hoping it is bloating! I started a new job Monday and walked around the office a bit yesterday. Will walk again today!
  • jm216
    jm216 Posts: 3,796 Member
    Options
    MLML1984 wrote: »
    Hi Everybody!! Currently sitting at my HIGHEST WEIGHT ever: 232 lbs. Started TODAY 100% no more excuses. I'm going to see how much I can accomplish now until March. And then again March - July! :) No matter what, I'm going to stick to 1500-1600 calories a day. I'd like to do a minimum of 30-40 minutes of exercise, take my vitamins, and drink at least 1 gallon of water a day because I know ALL of these things will help. But at a MINIMUM......sticking to my calories no matter what! :) Excited to be here!!

Welcome!

So happy to have you here!!! Love your positivity and enthusiasm🥰
  • jm216
    Options
    HASWLRS wrote: »
    Hi, Jill. I would like to join your group. I am in the neighbourhood of my highest weight ever. I have seen 211, I was 208 when we came back from Vegas two and a half weeks ago and on Sunday I weighed in at 204.6. I am on day three of logging my food. I am also trying to remember my supplements and get in my 10 glasses of water. My goal is 10,000 steps a day, preferably with a purposeful walk involved but as long as I am moving, I will take 10K any way I can get it.

Welcome! I love that you’re joining our group!!
    Teamwork makes the dream work!✅
  • jm216
    Options
    roz0810 wrote: »
    Yes definitely me!!

Are those your babies in your photo?😻😻😻
  • jm216
    Options
    Well I am at 250 pounds and on a plant based program. No animal products, whole foods, no sugar due to a stroke,diabetes, high blood pressure and high cholesterol. Making changes is simpler when suddenly it is life or death. Not worried about death, but disability or ending up in a care facility is not appealing! Two hundred here I come...

Welcome to the fun, Morgaine! We’re all in this together!
  • jm216
    Options
    Welcome new and current friends. We’re not here to be perfect everyday… we’re here getting through our day and to celebrate our successes and to push through our setbacks.

Jill🥰
  • jm216
    edited December 2022
    Options
    Heaviest weight: 234
    Starting weight: November 27- 229.6
    Down 1.5 pounds so far

November 28- 229.3
    I completed my goals yesterday and it feels good. I didn’t drink all 155 ounces of water, but I drank more than I usually do.

November 29- 229.5
    To be honest, it’s always frustrating to see the scale go back up even though I know it’s part of this game. Right now I should realize that I’m taking baby steps toward getting back into the habit of logging every day. I’m not so worried about going over my calories right now, it’s about getting back into it.

This morning I ate the rest of the pumpkin roll from Thanksgiving and I thought… “well I blew it for the day!” Then I logged it as breakfast and felt better. One misstep does not ruin everything! Log it, count it, and move on.

November 30- 228.3 👍
    Feeling great!!
    My hubby and I did a road trip yesterday to pick up my daughter’s bike at college, since it’s getting too cold for her to ride it. I didn’t drink a ton of water since we were in the car for 2 hours each way, so I drank more when we got home. Today I feel thirsty.

December 1st— 229.6 🧐

December 2nd— 228.6 😍
    It’s been so busy at work and at home… but it’s been nice to take a moment for myself and time to catch up with logging.

December 8th —228.1 🥰

Progress…not perfection…is the goal.

THIS MONTH’S GOALS:
    💦Drink more water.
    It’s time to flush out! According to my body weight I should be drinking 155 ounces per day.

💦Stretch/walk for 30 minutes each day.

💦Take my vitamins

💦Log my food… all of it.😊
  • jm216
    Options
    Down 2.6 pounds so far

November 28- 229.3
    I completed my goals yesterday and it feels good. I didn’t drink all 155 ounces of water, but I drank more than I usually do.

November 29- 229.5
    To be honest, it’s always frustrating to see the scale go back up even though I know it’s part of this game. Right now I should realize that I’m taking baby steps toward getting back into the habit of logging every day. I’m not so worried about going over my calories right now, it’s about getting back into it.

This morning I ate the rest of the pumpkin roll from Thanksgiving and I thought… “well I blew it for the day!” Then I logged it as breakfast and felt better. One misstep does not ruin everything! Log it, count it, and move on.

November 30- 228.3 👍
    Feeling great!!
    My hubby and I did a road trip yesterday to pick up my daughter’s bike at college, since it’s getting too cold for her to ride it. I didn’t drink a ton of water since we were in the car for 2 hours each way, so I drank more when we got home. Today I feel thirsty.

December 1st— 229.6 🧐

December 2nd— 228.6 😍
    It’s been so busy at work and at home… but it’s been nice to take a moment for myself and time to catch up with logging.

December 8th —228.1 🥰

December 9th — 227 🥰

THIS MONTH’S GOALS:
    💦Drink more water.
    It’s time to flush out! According to my body weight I should be drinking 155 ounces per day.

💦Take my vitamins

• FurryWaffles
    FurryWaffles Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Fell back off the wagon. Def that time of the month rolling around, I get so HANGRY!! Lol.
  • jm216
    edited December 2022
    Options
    Down 3.8 pounds so far

November 28- 229.3

November 29- 229.5

November 30- 228.3 👍
    Feeling great!!

December 1st— 229.6 🧐

December 2nd— 228.6 😍

December 8th —228.1 🥰

December 9th — 227 🥰

December 10th — 225.8 🥰 I love soup! It’s easy and hot. Most days I’m running out the door to get to work on time, so I grab a can of Campbell’s Chunky soup and lunch is done! I usually pair it with a bag of pretzels….I just drink more water to compensate for all the salt.

I’ve been doing soup for dinner, too. Mostly chicken broth with mushrooms and scallions…along with a piece of toast. Seems ti be working for now.

THIS MONTH’S GOALS:
    💦Drink more water.

💦Take my vitamins

• arzoosana83
    arzoosana83 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    I have been trying to get under 200 for like 3 years now. Hoping to finally do it this time and stay there 🤞

Reached my highest weight of 223.2 on Dec 1st and that gave me the motivation (and kick in the b*tt) to start eating healthy again.

My first short term goal was to get under 220 which I achieved 4 days ago. Next is to get under 215 by January 🤞
  • Butterfly2022MD
    Butterfly2022MD Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Me too. My current weight is 237.5
  • ginnysue21
    ginnysue21 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Me!! Currently 290!! Biggest I've ever been in my life and I'm trying hard to make better choices. Priorities are better good choices and walking 4-5 times a week.
  • klosrobert
    klosrobert Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Started my journey at 305# in august of 21 and as of yesterday morning I’m down to 242. I’ve have MFP for a month now and just count the community side of it all. It will be nice to have others help with the extra motivation when I need it.
  • jm216
    Options
    Welcome new friends!
    I’ve been away for a few days, and it’s so nice to see you all here! It’s so nice to have like minded friends.

Jill 🥰
  • lislisa123
    lislisa123 Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    Heaviest weight: 373lbs
    Current weight: 331
    Lost: 41.6lbs so far. ( I lost a little and then gained a little. Trying to get back on track.