Butterball Babies~ ! (Closed Group)

Options

Replies

• callmefor911
    callmefor911 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    i have tried everything and the stupid logo will not work.. sorry team red...
  • annie_p
    annie_p Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    Didn't expect a loss...buuuuuuut......214.6 this morning! Not down a pound, but it's better than a gain!

Goals for the week:
    Water: 8/56
    Crunches: 50/210
    Calories: 0/1200
  • KaeChelle
    Options
    i have tried everything and the stupid logo will not work.. sorry team red...

Copy and paste this, then change the capital IMGs at the beginning and end to lowercase. Don't change anything else.

16111471d3341b2m3.jpg
  • MunchkinHawk12
    MunchkinHawk12 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    9/22--H2O-19/95 cups, sit-ups-30, calories-395/3600

Weighing in tomorrow...
  • DeeDeeLHF
    DeeDeeLHF Posts: 2,301 Member
    Options
    8 cups water daily: 8/56
    30 crunches daily: 30 out of 2100
    Calories burned: 410/1200

Thank you Tausha!

D
  • loveme445
    loveme445 Posts: 2,439 Member
    Options
    WEEKLY CHALLENGE UPDATE:

Calories Burned: 354/3500
    # of Days Meeting 8 cups of H20 Goal: 1/7
    {13/56 cups of H20}
    # of Days Meeting 30 crunches/sit-ups Goal: 1/7
    {75/210 Crunches}
  • SlimLittleMrs
    Options
    Sept 22 - 120 Crunches, 10 C Water, 587 Calories
    Sept 23 -
    Sept 24 -
    Sept 25 -
    Sept 26 -
    Sept 27 -
    Sept 28 -
  • Rynatat
    Rynatat Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    All the Butterballs are doing so well! I took a quick peek this AM at everyone, and while I don't have enough time to really congratulate each of you just know that I think you are all doing fantastic. We may not always hit all the challenges head on, but the fact that we're at least trying is a testament to our dedication & commitment to succeed. After all, that's what the challenge is for :happy:

So far, I am exceeding the sit-ups challenge: But that's due to timing - it was our first Ab class so timing was PERFECT for the challenge :happy:
    Thursday 9-22 - Crunch Time: 48 in the AM, lost count of our Ab routine with the Trainer at the gym, but I know I did at least 150 :tongue:
    Water - over 20 cups
    Cal-Burn - 925

Friday 9-23 - Crunch Time: lost count on my second routine due to standing/dancing crunches, but around 40 total
    Cal-Burn - 847 (logging early since I wont get a PM burn tonight: it's Baby Sis's B-Day dinner at Mums even tho her B-Day was last week same day as Miriams, she was New Orleans to celebrate :drinker: )
    Water - at 7 cups so far this AM, probably total out around 20 for the day.

And, I'm afraid to say anything since normally I don't log my weight until it holds the same for at least a week straight, but the scale was showing a 2lb loss this AM... Hopefully it will hold or even lower for next weeks official weigh-in!!
  • Rynatat
    Rynatat Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    And, since I didn't want this to get lost, I did also post on my Page:

TEAM ORANGE BUTTERBALLS: we need a Team Challenge for this week & I think I've got it! Two things: keep under sodium & under calorie goal. I know sodium is a bane for some, so hopefully this challenge will help u decide if u really need it all that much (especially since someone, not mentioning any names, did see a difference recently :wink: ). Under calorie goal doesn't have to be by a lot, even if you've got 1 calorie remaining, it counts. Who's up to Challenge with me?
  • melleyd
    melleyd Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Update: Haven't done a darn thing except take care of my husband! That should count for something!

# of Cups of Water: 5/70
    # of Crunches Goal: 0/210
    # of calories burned: 0/1200
  • Kittu125
    Kittu125 Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    I weigh 271.8, which is a 3.4 pound loss. Last week I gained, so this is great!

Great job Karen !!! Congratulations!!!
  • cardbucfan
    cardbucfan Posts: 10,400 Member
    Options
    Tara and Melly: I'm stealing your format!

# of Cups of Water: 13/70
    # of Days Crunches Goal: 2/7
    # of calories burned:1134/1200

Team Orange, I love the extra challenge and Nat you can call me out by name-sodium is my nemesis (I think he knows the cookie monster!). I was over on sodium yesterday because I had sushi for lunch (it's my once a week treat!) and it is sooooo high in sodium! But, I will be much better today, just got to figure out what we're having for Friday night fun food that will be low. And we are going to some people's house for dinner tomorrow night. Just met them and have no idea how she cooks or what we'll be having. I always enjoy the social aspect but get really nervous about the food uncertainty.

I'm reading how everybody is doing and I'm so impressed! The dedication you all are showing and the hard work is really paying off. Happy Friday folks!
  • Kittu125
    Options
    So weighing in today morning for last week challenge. I weighed 156.4 on Tuesday but today I was up .4 pounds and weigh in at 156.8. Not bad considering two bad days food wise I had.

But everybody else did great this last week

Tausha - 3.5 lbs even after the week you had . Awesome loss!! So proud of you!! You are really an inspiration!!

Suzzane -2.4 lbs this week and 67.4 so far!! I don' t have any words for it. I have to find my dictionary to find words more powerful than awesome and fantabulous(if thats's a word) ;). Congrats!!!

Kristen - 1 lbs gone. Fantastic !! You are doing great!! Hope you feeling better now.

Reene - 4.4 lbs lost is absolutely amazing. You have to share tips. we should have a challenge for sharing tips. ;). All in all great job this week Reene . Keep it up !!!

Karen. - congrats on your 3.4 lbs loss!! You are doing a great job !! And should be very happy to see loss after last week.

Tausha thanks for this week challenge. It's great.

Let's do this girls . We can do it. And this was my first challenge I did here and I was amazed how much it helped me losing what I lost.

Tausha

Laura - congratulations on your weight loss
  • Kittu125
    Options
    So weighing in today morning for last week challenge. I weighed 156.4 on Tuesday but today I was up .4 pounds and weigh in at 156.8. Not bad considering two bad days food wise I had.

But everybody else did great this last week

Tausha - 3.5 lbs even after the week you had . Awesome loss!! So proud of you!! You are really an inspiration!!

Suzzane -2.4 lbs this week and 67.4 so far!! I don' t have any words for it. I have to find my dictionary to find words more powerful than awesome and fantabulous(if thats's a word) ;). Congrats!!!

Kristen - 1 lbs gone. Fantastic !! You are doing great!! Hope you feeling better now.

Reene - 4.4 lbs lost is absolutely amazing. You have to share tips. we should have a challenge for sharing tips. ;). All in all great job this week Reene . Keep it up !!!

Karen. - congrats on your 3.4 lbs loss!! You are doing a great job !! And should be very happy to see loss after last week.

Tausha thanks for this week challenge. It's great.

Let's do this girls . We can do it. And this was my first challenge I did here and I was amazed how much it helped me losing what I lost.

Tausha

Laura - congratulations on your weight loss
  • ladybug1620
    ladybug1620 Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    Good morning all :) How is my blue team??

Here's my stats for the week so far (as of yesterday):

Water: 14/56 cups
    Crunches: 0/210 (Totally forgot yesterday, I'll make up for it today!!!)
    Calories: 312/1200

I started C25K yesterday. Feeling a little sore, but good!
  • MunchkinHawk12
    MunchkinHawk12 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Alrighty, weighed myself this morning and I was nervous, but I lost 2.2 lbs putting me at 169.6! I am so happy to be losing these last few weeks and I am so thankful for you ladies on here. Keep up the awesome work and let's all keep losing!!!

Laura:flowerforyou:
  • kbcakes
    Options
    I forgot to post my weight yesterday! Oops!

CW: 166

I will work hard on the challenges this week.

Crunches: Yes
    Water: No - short 4 cups.
    Friuts and Veggies: 5 servings! Yeah me!!!

Got to get in more water today, and get those crunches done! Have a great day everybody!
  • jojowink
    jojowink Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    HELLLLOOO all- i was recently invited to join team YELLOW!!! I'm very excited to be part of your team and this board- love the motivation

name is joanne, screen name is jojowink- so feel free to call me jo or jojo

I am currently weighing in at 154- when i started in Jan i was 167ish- so i'm getting there.

My goal by thanksgiving is to get to 145

OK, so now what?!?!?! LOL
  • WalkingGirl1985
    WalkingGirl1985 Posts: 2,047 Member
    Options
    Ok, went to my doctor today, my actual overall SW was a tad higher then I thought, I was off by 2lbs..so overall, I'm almost at 70lbs. BMI was 38 when I'm started and now I'm at 28..so im getting close to being healthy overall!! Yay!!
  • jenneyd
    jenneyd Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    checking in @155. Forgot to do it yesterday. I did terrible on last week's challenge. :(
    starting off this week rather well though.
    60/210 sit-ups
    17/56 cups of water
    672/1200 calories burned

Thank you for the challenges Tausha! You are terrific and beautiful!