Just Give Me 10 Days -Round 217

Replies

• jspecies11
    jspecies11 Posts: 970 Member
    @shmmm3
    I really like that sign. Jordan Syatt says to ask yourself if you are really hungry enough to eat an apple to check if it’s boredom. This makes me pause and consider as I’m circling the kitchen.
  • RockinRobyn672
    RockinRobyn672 Posts: 907 Member
    @shmmm3 Thanks for the mashed potato tips! I'm going to try to do that next time.
  • musicsax
    musicsax Posts: 4,274 Member
    clprieur wrote: »
    My fear is that my Fitbit is counting “typing” as steps. Oops. Hope not.

My Fitbit counts when I am knitting as steps!! I have to take it off 😃
  • musicsax
    fmfdfa2020 wrote: »
    @fmfdfa2020 I make my oatmeal with almond milk. Tastes much better than with water.

@SheilaBoneham I haven't tried almond milk. I don't know why since my husband drinks it and has tried to get me to try it. It may be a mental thing with my severe allergy to peanuts, I've always stayed away from all nuts except for pecans (why, just pecans, I have no idea ;)) I'll have to give the almond milk a try, or maybe soy milk. There are certain times where you just need milk, like yesterday when I wanted mashed potatoes. :) Thank you!

I'm glad to see you and @shmmm3 are joining me and @musicsax in the 100-day binge-free challenge!!
    @fmfdfa2020
    Not sure if you're willing, but I've also tried oat milk (not a nut!) if you need to ease it. I bounce around the non-dairy milk types based on what is on sale/cheaper at the time.

My little DGS is dairy free and drinks oat milk, on the odd occasion when they have visited us (it's normally easier for us to go there) I've got oat milk in for him and if I forget to give it DD to take home I've used it on cereal or in oats for porridge; it's ok. Don't think I'd like it in coffee though!!
  • musicsax
    jspecies11 wrote: »
    @shmmm3
    I really like that sign. Jordan Syatt says to ask yourself if you are really hungry enough to eat an apple to check if it’s boredom. This makes me pause and consider as I’m circling the kitchen.

Trouble is I really like apples do that wouldn't work for 😂. When on a binge I've been know to eat things I didn't really like!!!