100 SIT-UPS A DAY CHALLENG JOIN US!!!

Options

Replies

• janiebeth
    janiebeth Posts: 2,509 Member
    Options
    Thanks Amanda..

I just did the first 50 and my abs are yelling at me.. Should be an interesting weekend.

Off to couch to 5K - bringing the kids to the rec field.. all shall play..
  • cdgibson1
    cdgibson1 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    This sounds good.

Screen name : Bigchunkydunk
    Starting weight: 240
    Goal Weight: 160
    Motivation: Just adopted a 4 year old and I want to be as active with him as possible. Don' t think my marriage is going to work out and you never know what turn is next in life. I may not be ready but I want to look and feel great when it comes.
  • tyheamma
    tyheamma Posts: 10
    Options
    OK - confession time..

I joined the challenge on Weds and then fell apart.. I have done 0 crunches so far..

By my calculation I owe you all 600 crunches by Monday.. it is the weekend, so I can do this.. off to crunch..

janiebeth

Yes, you can do it! I know the feeling since I'm behind several days worth too... but it will all be worth it when they are done.

I'm getting help from hubby now. Since I can only really do three at a time before falling back on the floor (I'm THAT out of shape), it helps me when he counts... I've even made it up to five at a time.

Hopefully I get a little bit better at these as the month progresses, otherwise it's going to be a long 3100 crunches.
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options
    I owe Friday and Saturday-- must get 300 in today-- blech.
  • AmandaJ
    AmandaJ Posts: 1,950 Member
    Options
    Marla, you can do it, yes you can! :laugh:
  • Falcon
    Falcon Posts: 853 Member
    Options
    90 situps today :drinker:
  • porkyrees
    porkyrees Posts: 17
    Options
    I thought I had put my name into your challenge.but it didnt register for some reason.I only joined My Fitness pal 9 days ago so I am a bit behind but will attempt to catch up. My starting weight was 209 My current weight is 204 I am aiming for 187 my online name is porkyrees.:drinker:
  • txdyno14
    txdyno14 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Well I went to the gym yesterday and got my cardio in and when I was going to bed that night I realized I totally spaced and didn't do my situps. So I have to do Sat and Sun today. YUK!! :cry:
  • Girlmom282109
    Girlmom282109 Posts: 2,643 Member
    Options
    I have been so lazy this last week tht I had to do all my sit ups tonight! I got in 500. This is why I gave up on the 200 sit up challenge. I think I like this 100 a day but I might do more. :flowerforyou:
  • AmandaJ
    AmandaJ Posts: 1,950 Member
    Options
    Way to Go Sam! :smile:
  • jimswmn
    jimswmn Posts: 1,350 Member
    Options
    Way to go Sam! You can do it!
  • smilin_sara
    Options
    I wish I would have seen this as I would have so joined it...Sit-ups are what I need to get myself doing...
    I may do this even though I am not a part of the challenge.

If I can still join, please let me know...I would love too!!
  • Girlmom282109
    Options
    Way to Go Sam! :smile:

Thanks!
  • Girlmom282109
    Options
    Way to go Sam! You can do it!

Thanks so can you!:flowerforyou:
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options
    I wish I would have seen this as I would have so joined it...Sit-ups are what I need to get myself doing...
    I may do this even though I am not a part of the challenge.

If I can still join, please let me know...I would love too!!

Sure you can-- just flop on the floor and get her goin'!

I think you need to e-mail somebody somethin'-- anybody? HELP this young lady out.
  • Girlmom282109
    Options
    email ashley at ashleyjasiak@yahoo.com

with start weight
    goal weight
    and why you need to do sit ups

she should add you.
  • smilin_sara
    Options
    Thanks...I will do this!!!!

My abs are what I need to work on the most!!!
  • writer4him
    writer4him Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    I know today is check in day, so I am posting to say I did all my crunches Friday-today! (I have to get them done first thing in the morning to get them over with!)

Start weight: 138.2
    Today's weight: 133.4
    Goal weight: 125

I also have lost two inches off my waist, two inches off my hips, and one inch off my neck since I started MFP on March 1st! Hooray!
  • InTheMoney
    InTheMoney Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Fri-Sat-Sun- all done.
    40 left to do today.
    down 4lbs.
    12 to go.
  • ajasiak
    ajasiak Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: GOOD MORNING EVERYONE :flowerforyou: ITS CHECK- IN DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    TO MAKE IT EASIER FOR ME TODAY PLEASE EMAIL ME EITHER HERE OR MY PERSONAL EMAIL YOUR TOTAL FOR THURSDAY-SUNDAY. IF YOU HAVE BEEN DOING YOUR 100 A DAY OR CATCHING UP YOU SHOULD BE AT 400 OUT OF 400(GOAL)

THANK YOU AND DONT FOR GET OUR NEW MINI CHALLENGES START TODAY!!!:drinker: