Just Give Me 10 Days - Round 218

Options

Replies

• GirlOnTheRebound
    GirlOnTheRebound Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    shmmm3 wrote: »
    I found a new use for tofu...in a smoothie! It has no flavor at all and gives the smoothie a good smooth texture + protein and fiber. I can't stand the flavor of protein powders and I have tried a lot of them looking a flavor I didn't mind. So, in case anyone else here hates the flavor of protein powders too, give it a shot.

Tofu? I am still learning to accept those who blend cottage cheese. Now tofu? But.....you know I am going to try it lol.
  • GirlOnTheRebound
    Options
    RND 218

HSW: 175
    SW this round 169.6

3/23 169.6
    This morning I played pickleball for 3 hours with my friends and had a fantastic time burning calories without even trying. I had a huge, delicious salad for lunch and then my day got out of control and at 9pm I was begging my husband to bring me some food to where we were visiting. He brought a little bit of peanut noodles and peppers, and a tiny bit of potato salad. So I ended up being way too far under my calories for the day, but wasn't hungry when I went to bed.

3/24 168.2
    It's been a hectic day and I got no dedicated exercise, just steps from errands and life. I did great with water and food. Had a yummy turkey sandwich for lunch, a banana and protein shake for snack, and dinner was roasted sweet and russet potatoes, chicken apple sausage with onions, spinach and chickpeas, and mango and grapes. I feel satisfied. My family will be at my daughters' dance competition all day tomorrow so food is likely to be a struggle (takeout and snacks), stress level will be high, and no real exercise will happen. But lots of steps. We shall see!

3/25 No weigh in today as we left super early for dance competition. Spent 16 hours there and traveling. No dedicated exercise but lots of steps. We ordered sandwiches for lunch and mine came loaded with mayo on white bread even though I ordered wheat with no mayo. Ate it anyway, felt sick. Had pizza for dinner. Not the most balanced, but it was fine. Stayed under calories and missed my veggies.

3/26 166.6 Apparently the weird food choices yesterday didn't do too much damage. Got back on track today with a protein shake and awesome salad, but got nauseous halfway through the salad because I took my vitamin before eating it. Now I feel both queasy and hungry. About to head to a family dinner. It's always hard to track at these things. Not stressed though, I can do it. Any suggestions for a women's multivitamin that won't make me feel sick?

3/27 167.6 Family dinner last night was french bread pizza, garlic rolls, and chocolate chip cookies. I stayed within calories, but still feeling it today. Got up early and spent the morning at the gym. Back on track with food and water too.

3/28 166.8 Ate great yesterday but was super hungry, probably from the morning workout. I snacked a bit after dinner. Popcorn at first and then recognized it was real hunger, so I mixed greek yogurt and PB2 and thinned with a little almond milk. Tasted like melting peanut butter ice cream, and gave me a protein boost. Still felt hungry but knew I had eaten plenty and slept fine. Pretty much starving right now because I haven't been home all day and was unprepared.

3/29 165.8! I am so thrilled, I can't remember the last time I saw this number! Yesterday went pretty well with food. I felt satisfied with all my meals. It was sad because my pickleball game got cancelled, but I fit in a short walk instead. Not nearly as much exercise as pickleball or as fun, but I still moved. Today will not be a very active day...I woke up with a super sore throat and am trying to rest it away. Feeling really encouraged with the progress I am seeing and how not-too-hard it is feeling this go round.

3/30 166.4 Not sure what that increase is about, but whatever. I had a lovely morning playing pickleball and spent the afternoon chaperoning my son's field day, so tons of calories burned and hours spend outside in beautiful weather.
    3/31
    4/1

Great exercise that pickleball. Kudos for doing it for hours! I don't eat popcorn anymore but when I did I blended PB2 with water (or regular peanut butter) and drizzled it right on my popcorn. Num!
  • GirlOnTheRebound
    Options
    Looking forward to joining this challenge. My goals for the challenge are to log consistently and to avoid snacking after dinner.

SW RND 218 152.4 lbs

3/23 152.4 lbs
    3/24 151.6 lbs
    3/25 150.4 lbs
    3/26 150.6 lbs
    3/27 150.6 lbs
    3/28 149.4 lbs
    3/29 149.0 lbs
    3/30 148.8 lbs
    3/31
    4/1

Looks as though your goals are being met! Nice loss!