Just Give Me 10 Days - Round 220

Options

Replies

• SModa61
    SModa61 Posts: 2,873 Member
    Options
    musicsax wrote: »
    @SModa61 - I missed that little line about for newly expected DGB, congrats, it's so lovely to have Grands, I love them ! <3

@musicsax They are amazing!! was totally shocked by the happy news.
  • RenaPink11
    RenaPink11 Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    RenaPink11 wrote: »
    RND 220 - brand new here
    Nicole from Indiana

Not sure what my goal weight would be after this round ( I need to do one round probably then decide for next time!) but committed to hitting my protein goal AND my water goal every day and showing a loss at the end of the round...starting a day late...but on the wagon for it :)

4/12
    4/13 264.2
    4/14
    4/15
    4/16
    4/17
    4/18
    4/19
    4/20
    4/21

Welcome to the 10 day club! I’m also in Indiana, way down south in Newburgh

Okay, now I’m curious because I’m in Fort Wayne! Who’s here from where in Indiana? Anyone near me?

We are headed to Ft Wayne in Sept for a wedding.

• SModa61
    SModa61 Posts: 2,873 Member
    Options
    Hi all!

Happy Friday! I know I've been MIA for a long time but I'm so glad to still see familiar friends here! Life has been crazy since my brief reappearance in August/ September last year and more consistent postings prior to that. Not sure who remembers me mentioning it but we had some construction done that started last fall and wasn't finished until the end of January/early February. Said construction left us without a real kitchen space without having to go up and down a full flight of stairs and coordinate cooking times/kitchen space with my in-laws. So, suffice it to say there was a lot of take-out consumed and it was just survival mode while attempting to not gain 20 pounds from excess takeout. I'm excited to share that I now have a fully functional kitchen, a new bathroom that we don't have to hike up 2 flights of stairs to get to, and a spare room/office for me since I work from home.

I am so grateful everything is complete and we are blessed with the living space we have. Starting this week I have made it a point to follow a plan and stick to it. I started the Eat to Perform program this week and have been happy with it so far. One thing I did stick to relatively well while the chaos of construction was happening was working out. That was my stress relief which also helped a little bit with damage control from takeout. I crept up from 123ish on a good day to about 130(my highest weight in more than 10 years I think). So, now I have to put the work back into my nutrition to get to my goal of 115 while keeping most of my muscle mass I managed to build in the takeout calorie surplus. I've already dropped some water weight this week, which is always motivating to see on the scale.

I don't think I'll be able to check in each day but will definitely pop in on the weekends. Work continues to be amazing and I'm so grateful I made the switch and took on the leadership role, it's just a lot busier than my previous job which had more downtime/allowed me to post daily. I've missed the 10-day community over the last 6/7 months. I have been thinking about you all and wondering how you have been doing. :smile:

Welcome back! I recognized your name and profile picture immediately. I was pretty sure I remember we friended each other, so I went to check. Yup! It's me!
  • musicsax
    musicsax Posts: 4,300 Member
    Options
    @playhardkf2017 - good to see you back, and to hear the update on the building works, sounds amazing! Welcome back x