Just Give Me 10 Days - Round 220

Options

Replies

• PaulyJoMomma
    PaulyJoMomma Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Just finished a course in this online training school for personal development on Emotional Mastery & Reprogramming Subconscious Beliefs & did all the exercises which was life changing, inspiring, & very revealing. I am about to finish the course called Discover, Embrace, & Fulfill Your Personal Needs —which I started midway into doing the before mentioned course. The next one up to tee for me is called Release Resentment from Relationships & Truly Forgive. I’ve already completed the one called Principles & Tools for Reprogramming the Subconscious Mind —which blew me away! 🤩🥳😎🤯. These have helped me understand how my developed habit of trash eating needed some work at a subconscious level along with other challenges/opportunities in my life.

Do you mind sharing where these courses are? I feel as if I definitely need the Emotional Mastery & Reprogramming Subconscious Beliefs and Release Resentment from Relationships & Truly Forgive courses in my life. I need to take therapy into my own hands now that I can't continue my therapy that helped me so much previously.

Of course!!! The courses are through the site Personal Development School or personal development school.com.

They offer a 7-day trial —which is where I started, but got immediately HOOKED!

I started with the Principles & Tools for Reprogramming the Subconscious Mind course —which gave me all the juicy background on how our subconscious works in terms of our behaviors & emotions. Like I was blown away that 100% of the choices we make are to satisfy a personality need that your subconscious has.

She goes into why we procrastinate & resist when it comes to executing our own conscious intentions & desires that it’s actually out subconscious interfering because our conscious intentions & desires don’t match up with our subconscious needs and with our subconscious making up 95-97% of who we are. We consciously don’t have a chance to fight it off the bat. She teaches you what to do and when to get in there and rewrite our hard-coded programming that does not serve us & conflicts with the ways of being that we consciously intend for ourselves..

Each course has a workbook with a complete series of exercises that you complete where each exercise represents a step in the step-by-step process to do what needs to be done in a constructive, absolute, & healthy way all in effort to get each student to achieving their vision for their life.

There are courses on overcoming addiction, the different attachment styles in relationships, conflict resolution, parenting, self esteem, setting boundaries, codependency & enmeshment, somatic processing to work with your emotions —which she teaches you are actually all considered positive things because they serve as feedback to let you know one or multiple of your various needs are not being met, and a lot more.

I could go on & on. I LOVE this woman. Her name is Thais Gibson. I came across her on YouTube about a month ago when I was searching for self-sabotage videos & the ones from other people resonated enough so that I knew I was on the right track, but then I ran across several of hers and was introduced to the concept of attachment styles which profile how we show up in any interpersonal relationship we have in our life and there are a few that are not considered healthy like Fearful Avoidant, but ultimately we all should aspire to be securely attached.

When I got to that part of the one course where she starts to dig in to needs, I decided to pause that course & start up the one for Discover, Embrace, & Fulfill Your Personal Needs. But even before that after the course on the Subconscious I decided to tackle the one on Mastery of Emotions & went back and forth between them until I completed those.

I will add you as a friend so we can chat about it more if you want and I can give you more details, etc.

I can honestly say it is the best use of my money that I have ever done in a LONG time if not ever. It is literally changing my life for the better making me a better and better wife, momma, daughter, etc.
  • CamandJarvis
    CamandJarvis Posts: 2,059 Member
    Options
    Just finished a course in this online training school for personal development on Emotional Mastery & Reprogramming Subconscious Beliefs & did all the exercises which was life changing, inspiring, & very revealing. I am about to finish the course called Discover, Embrace, & Fulfill Your Personal Needs —which I started midway into doing the before mentioned course. The next one up to tee for me is called Release Resentment from Relationships & Truly Forgive. I’ve already completed the one called Principles & Tools for Reprogramming the Subconscious Mind —which blew me away! 🤩🥳😎🤯. These have helped me understand how my developed habit of trash eating needed some work at a subconscious level along with other challenges/opportunities in my life.

Do you mind sharing where these courses are? I feel as if I definitely need the Emotional Mastery & Reprogramming Subconscious Beliefs and Release Resentment from Relationships & Truly Forgive courses in my life. I need to take therapy into my own hands now that I can't continue my therapy that helped me so much previously.

Of course!!! The courses are through the site Personal Development School or personal development school.com.

They offer a 7-day trial —which is where I started, but got immediately HOOKED!

I started with the Principles & Tools for Reprogramming the Subconscious Mind course —which gave me all the juicy background on how our subconscious works in terms of our behaviors & emotions. Like I was blown away that 100% of the choices we make are to satisfy a personality need that your subconscious has.

She goes into why we procrastinate & resist when it comes to executing our own conscious intentions & desires that it’s actually out subconscious interfering because our conscious intentions & desires don’t match up with our subconscious needs and with our subconscious making up 95-97% of who we are. We consciously don’t have a chance to fight it off the bat. She teaches you what to do and when to get in there and rewrite our hard-coded programming that does not serve us & conflicts with the ways of being that we consciously intend for ourselves..

Each course has a workbook with a complete series of exercises that you complete where each exercise represents a step in the step-by-step process to do what needs to be done in a constructive, absolute, & healthy way all in effort to get each student to achieving their vision for their life.

There are courses on overcoming addiction, the different attachment styles in relationships, conflict resolution, parenting, self esteem, setting boundaries, codependency & enmeshment, somatic processing to work with your emotions —which she teaches you are actually all considered positive things because they serve as feedback to let you know one or multiple of your various needs are not being met, and a lot more.

I could go on & on. I LOVE this woman. Her name is Thais Gibson. I came across her on YouTube about a month ago when I was searching for self-sabotage videos & the ones from other people resonated enough so that I knew I was on the right track, but then I ran across several of hers and was introduced to the concept of attachment styles which profile how we show up in any interpersonal relationship we have in our life and there are a few that are not considered healthy like Fearful Avoidant, but ultimately we all should aspire to be securely attached.

When I got to that part of the one course where she starts to dig in to needs, I decided to pause that course & start up the one for Discover, Embrace, & Fulfill Your Personal Needs. But even before that after the course on the Subconscious I decided to tackle the one on Mastery of Emotions & went back and forth between them until I completed those.

I will add you as a friend so we can chat about it more if you want and I can give you more details, etc.

I can honestly say it is the best use of my money that I have ever done in a LONG time if not ever. It is literally changing my life for the better making me a better and better wife, momma, daughter, etc.

THANK YOU, it sounds absolutely perfect and what I need. I have a lot of very negative/bad subconscious beliefs from my past that I need to break. Unfortunately, my therapy ended right when we discovered some core issues (being subconscious) and before I could learn how to change/fix things up there in the noggin. This sounds exactly like what I need.

You are amazing for sharing!
  • quiltingjaine
    quiltingjaine Posts: 5,905 Member
    Options
    @PaulyJoMomma That is a LOT of psyllium! I hope you’re drinking enough water. hexncyrgkofk.jpeg

I read an article yesterday that said too much fiber can cause a “blockage” requiring a doctor’s “assistance.” I would at least split up those teaspoons.