What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,592 Member
    Options
    cmsienk wrote: »
    glassyo wrote: »
    Anyone want to come to a BBQ? I have burgers and chicken kabobs, a weird salad that should be tasty and a variety of cookies. Seems family drama might have cancelled our plans

I'm all for free food. And cookies. And canadians. Cuz...you know.... Keanu Reeves
    P.S. And tea on the family drama (cuz I'm nosy and have no life.) 😀
    And Ryan Reynolds... and Will Arnett

Ryan is a treasure

I'm a teeny tiny bit perturbed with Ryan. He sold my phone company and now anything could happen!
  • Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,192 Member
    Options
    Anyone want to come to a BBQ? I have burgers and chicken kabobs, a weird salad that should be tasty and a variety of cookies. Seems family drama might have cancelled our plans

I'm all for free food. And cookies. And canadians. Cuz...you know.... Keanu Reeves

Ryan is a treasure

I'm a teeny tiny bit perturbed with Ryan. He sold my phone company and now anything could happen!

Want me to talk to him ...Canadian a Canadian? Although he's a west coaster. My in law issue is a west coaster...perhaps I need to rethink
  • Alinouveau2
    Options
    5 years ago some guy drive his truck along the sidewalk just north of where I live killing 5 people. It feels like that was a lifetime ago. But I can remember the day perfectly because it was beautiful and I was going to go to thet area to Michael's but decided I needed to get my shoulder checked instead so when this was happening I was crossing the same street a few km away. Thank goodness for my shoulder issue.
  • Revolu7
    Revolu7 Posts: 1,013 Member
    Options
    Just reminiscing on this rainy day about my love of my favorite Wisconsinite's ability to take the bull by the horns, no matter how big the bull or his horns..... i find that her hands on approach is unmatched
  • honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 13,510 Member
    Options
    Man that must suck big time.
    It hurts me and it’s not even my thing.
    Ugh, 💔🖤
  • _Redux
    _Redux Posts: 87 Member
    edited April 2023
    Options
    @Peachesnstuff
    @MelG7777
    @cmsienk
    @R3d_butt3rfly_

Are on my mind, for all being nice enough to hijack the selfie thread to make it about my birthday which hasn't even happened yet <3

I considered playfully putting this in the crushes thread, but it would look like I'm trying to organise some kind of harem. Thank you all for being so sweet!
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,010 Member
    Options
    _Redux wrote: »
    @Peachesnstuff
    @MelG7777
    @cmsienk
    @R3d_butt3rfly_

Are on my mind, for all being nice enough to hijack the selfie thread to make it about my birthday which hasn't even happened yet <3

I considered playfully putting this in the crushes thread, but it would look like I'm trying to organise some kind of harem. Thank you all for being so sweet!

Oh is it this week?!
    dk7411o69c1h.gif

You’re welcome! Happy birthday again!
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,010 Member
    Options
    @Peachesnstuff
    @MelG7777
    @cmsienk
    @R3d_butt3rfly_

You'd be a brave man putting Mel in the crush thread, have you met @PaperDoll_ 😂
    God how I wish this were true for me and not you🥺☹️😞😖😠😤😡🤬
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,592 Member
    Options

Ryan is a treasure

Want me to talk to him ...Canadian a Canadian? Although he's a west coaster. My in law issue is a west coaster...perhaps I need to rethink

Maybe have Keanu talk to your in law. :)
  • OpheliaCooter
    OpheliaCooter Posts: 1,635 Member
    Options
    I’m trying to brainstorm how I’m going to keep cool this summer at work. Maybe three more sunglasses 😎. But really, what could I actually do about it? I tried the neck fan last year and it was just ok. Only worked if you were already sweaty.
  • Alinouveau2
    Options
    I got to snuggle my friends 2 week old baby today. She's so tiny and perfect
  • Peachesnstuff
    Peachesnstuff Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    @Peachesnstuff
    @MelG7777
    @cmsienk
    @R3d_butt3rfly_

Birthdays are special. I remember being so special one year I baked my own cake.

Enough about me...
    https://youtu.be/JYMbKvCWlRg
  • TwitchyMagee
    TwitchyMagee Posts: 4,579 Member
    Options
    @honey_honey_12 this is how we do hail in New York State 😂 I couldn’t even hold it in my hand because it melted too fast
    8p0wqfb2e5t5.jpeg
  • honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 13,510 Member
    Options
    @honey_honey_12 this is how we do hail in New York State 😂 I couldn’t even hold it in my hand because it melted too fast
    8p0wqfb2e5t5.jpeg

We call that sleet. 😂
  • TwitchyMagee
    TwitchyMagee Posts: 4,579 Member
    Options
    _YeoJ_ wrote: »
    8p0wqfb2e5t5.jpeg

No hail in Manhattan or the Bronx. We don't get the fun stuff

I now live in the other New York