Curious... (for men & women)

Options

Replies

• unsuspectingfish
    unsuspectingfish Posts: 1,176 Member
    Options
    I prefer my men and my women slightly athletic.
  • i_love_vinegar
    i_love_vinegar Posts: 2,092 Member
    Options
    i prefer skinny, and clean...my ex had a beer belly (which grew larger as our relationship grew longer). He would bathe only once or twice per week, and he was hairy and sweaty. There are other VERY disgusting things I won't mention here, so as far as down there goes...I could care less as long as it's clean o_O
  • SkateboardFi
    SkateboardFi Posts: 1,322 Member
    Options
    athletic build, not overly hairy..
  • I like both-

Women: curvy in the right places.
    Men: I'm not big on muscles or hair. As long as they have hair on top of their head then I'm happy!
  • I like both-

Women: curvy in the right places.
    Men: I'm not big on muscles or hair. As long as they have hair on top of their head then I'm happy!
  • sunkisses
    sunkisses Posts: 2,365 Member
    Options
    Do you perfer your men thin, chubby or big?
    athletic to average

Also, do you make your man shave, wax or go au naturel?
    I don't make anyone do anything. I don't care about this part - his choice,
  • bregalad5
    bregalad5 Posts: 3,965 Member
    Options
    Athletic *swoon* A little hair is ok. Not sure I could date a gorilla again, haha.
  • heatherjames84
    heatherjames84 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    I being a pretty chubby girl though carry it right people tell me, I like my man to be a little thick and chubby...I wanna be with a man that's taller than me which is hard I'm only 5'2" and to be bigger than me that when I hug him I feel protected...I have been with both and I just prefer the bigger guy....

As for hair...I'm clean except for my head so for guys as long as his back and chest isn't extremely hairy and he keeps other areas trimmed....I am good...not a whole bunch of yucky hair....
  • _Ben
    _Ben Posts: 1,608 Member
    Options
    Thin, but I prefer when they have a big round, ya know. But not freakishly large. Just not about women built like a 10 year old
  • ClassiCali
    ClassiCali Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    You have to feel comfortable in your own skin. If you have fat on you and your OK with that then your man can be that way also. I personally am not happy unless I hold my body in shape. I prefer my woman to be in shape also. I have been athletic my whole life. If your partner likes to be in shape then you must be in shape also. I'm sure that your partner would appreciate it in bed the same as you do. The fatter one always drags down the fitter one. Habits run thick.

Ermmmmm eh?
    Exactly like it reads. You know you look and wish when you see somebody in shape and hot. You know you do. If your comfortable with the chub then that is your preference. Somebody who takes time to be in physical shape wants the same. If they don't, that will be a very very rare case. If you havn't been fit.....within the last 5 years then you are used to having chub. I'm not talking about "I was a track star in High School. I'm talking about a current state of mind.

NO ONE goes to the gym to be fit for their chubby mate. NOBODY. I know fit couples and fat couples. I know fit sig's with their chubby sig's. The chubby always brings down the other. Being in physical fit shape is not easy. It's easier to sit on your behind and watch TV. THE SIG JUST WANTS TO BE WITH THEIR PARTNER. That is why I say the chubby one always brings down the fit one. You are not together when the sig spends 2+ hrs away in the gym.
  • teddypete13
    Options
    I like my guys on the chubbier, thicker side. I like them to be taller than me too, which isn't usually too much to ask for :)
  • teddypete13
    Options
    Men: Do you perfer your women thin, chubby or big?
    Women: Do you perfer your men thin, chubby or big?Also, do you make your man shave, wax or go au naturel?

Me personally I love my man chubby and au naturel. He's about 180 and it's so funny how he's skinny everywhere except his tummy. He's the perfect everything for me, we're close to the same height, near the same weight (I range from 160-170), and I love him just the way he is :heart: .
    Sorry if I am gushing! I'm just so happy with him and we're getting married in 1 week. :smooched:

I like a lil chub. When I use to date athletic dudes I'd always feel self conscious that I was gonna be dumped for someone cuter and more fit than me! My boyfriend is 200 lbs and is pretty muscular...but he is about 3 months pregnant with a Coke baby. HA!

As for hair.......a man is a man....but in the important area, ehem, I prefer it to be trimmed. No hair makes me think of a naked mole rat hahahah :laugh:

HAHAHAA. Naked mole rat! Glad I'm not the only one who thinks that too! I like trimmed! :)
  • pumpkinmoccasin
    Options
    I like men who are tall and a little chubby :love: I've never really been into the thin/athletic build, but I'm more attracted to geeky/nerdy guys and so maybe the chubby thing ties in a little there :tongue: (And I'm biased since my husband is a tall chubby nerd lol)... I also like "darker" guys, with dark hair and an interesting face.

For girls I think "thick" is my preference, I love a woman that can generously fill out a pair of pants without spilling out the top of them (I see a lot of women wearing ill fitting pants though, so that might be part of it--pants should fit over your tummy if you've got it!), but I like a wide range of breast sizes :) I think pretty much all women are beautiful in their own right, though, that's just the female condition :flowerforyou:

As for body hair... As long as it's not in excess it's all good :) I love me some hairy man legs. My preference is "trimmed" but not shaved, and this isn't gender specific.
  • NiciS72
    NiciS72 Posts: 1,043 Member
    Options
    Tall, muscular (no skinny guys for me), bald with a goatee. I am SO NO a fan of body hair. Think Vin Diesel or one of those hunky WWE guys. YUMMY!
  • IAmTheAwesomest
    Options
    You have to feel comfortable in your own skin. If you have fat on you and your OK with that then your man can be that way also. I personally am not happy unless I hold my body in shape. I prefer my woman to be in shape also. I have been athletic my whole life. If your partner likes to be in shape then you must be in shape also. I'm sure that your partner would appreciate it in bed the same as you do. The fatter one always drags down the fitter one. Habits run thick.

Ermmmmm eh?
    Exactly like it reads. You know you look and wish when you see somebody in shape and hot. You know you do. If your comfortable with the chub then that is your preference. Somebody who takes time to be in physical shape wants the same. If they don't, that will be a very very rare case. If you havn't been fit.....within the last 5 years then you are used to having chub. I'm not talking about "I was a track star in High School. I'm talking about a current state of mind.

NO ONE goes to the gym to be fit for their chubby mate. NOBODY. I know fit couples and fat couples. I know fit sig's with their chubby sig's. The chubby always brings down the other. Being in physical fit shape is not easy. It's easier to sit on your behind and watch TV. THE SIG JUST WANTS TO BE WITH THEIR PARTNER. That is why I say the chubby one always brings down the fit one. You are not together when the sig spends 2+ hrs away in the gym.

Okay first before I say ANYTHING, I am not judging you but the way you have written this makes you SOUND shallow.
    "Fat couples, thin couples" thing is crap. Sorry to be blunt but it is. It's not the "chubby" one's fault! You are your own person, you do not have to eat like sig. For example my husband brought home a pizza last night and we got some ice cream too it was MY choice to eat a slice and a half pint of ice cream, not his. We have two different everything in the house reg. sodas, diet soda, reg. juices, diet juices, low cal cereals and snacks/ junk cereals and snacks. It's my choice to eat what I want, I choose to either eat a bowl in mini-wheat cereal or cinnamon toast crunch. Don't put the blame on the chubby ones, it's not their fault you have no self control.
  • manderson27
    manderson27 Posts: 3,510 Member
    Options

Ermmmmm eh?

S

Sorry not strictly true, my husband is fit i am chubby, I don't bring him down at all. He does his fit things and I do my reading things but a lot of the time we do our together things and those are the things we both love. :love:
  • manderson27
    manderson27 Posts: 3,510 Member
    Options
    Tyrese Gibson :love:
  • Adrenaline_Queen
    Adrenaline_Queen Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    Congratulations xx

Me I like my men to train with me, fitter than me and with nice big shoulders... xx
  • kb455
    kb455 Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    I like guys who are a TAD on the thick side... definitely NOT skinny, but not too chubby either. As for hair on a man, I would say trim don't shave :wink:
  • foremant86
    foremant86 Posts: 1,115 Member
    Options
    I don't really care much about a man's weight but I have found that when i dated larger men(300lbs) that we didn't have as much in common as I thought even though they claimed to like being outside and being active, they really didn't and wanted to sit inside way too much and sorry I may be overweight and out of shape but I still spend the majority of my time outside at the park with my dogs or my niece and nephew and I enjoy hiking and kayaking and rollerblading and things like that..

Basically the only thing I truly prefer is the man has to be taller than me, same height is ok but taller is definitely preferred and no string beans please, i just do not like scrawny guys!

and he should be trimmed down there because nobody wants to go through a forest to find the tree lol.