September Weight Loss Challenge (CLOSED)

Options

Replies

• afitchpatrick
    afitchpatrick Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    hey you want to help motivate each other cause i have 30 ds at home and have a hard time staying motivated with it?
  • laurenmXD
    laurenmXD Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Starting wieght tor september - 190
    This weeks wiegh in - 184 (1lbs loss)
    Your goal for september - 178
    Total loss so far - 6lbs
    How are you doing on your personal goal - not very well but i have lost 6lbs so im happy :)

Well done so far everyone your doing great x
  • jamaka1
    jamaka1 Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    hey guys i see that some of you are doing real gr8......... awesome job. As 4me i'm stress with exam so i'm not really focus, i have lost some inches apparently bc i'm now a size10 from a 12. I still work out everyday & watch what i eat also but i havenot been able t do extra. Hopefuly i will be able to do better nxt month. :brokenheart:
  • chaoticlove
    chaoticlove Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Starting weight for September: 138

This week's weigh in: 135.60

Goal weight for September: 133

Total Lost for September: 2.4

How are you doing on your personal: Doing better with my water using the app "Hydrate".
  • mandimoore617
    mandimoore617 Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    Starting weight for September - 214.6

This week's weigh in - 205.8

Your goal for September - 206

Total Loss so far in September - 8.8

How you are doing on your personal goal - Back to weighing in every day, so not so well. LOL But I seem to stay on track better that way!

Any comments you'd like to make - I can't believe I made it to my goal and surpassed it a bit! And we still have one week til the end of September!
  • kdet07
    kdet07 Posts: 117
    Options
    Starting weight for September 243.9
    This week's weigh in 240.3
    Your goal for September 239
    Total Loss so far in September (-3.6)
    How you are doing on your personal goal- saw another lowest-number-ever this week. feeling great, but really queasy.
  • Thankilates
    Thankilates Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    So I JUST posted a few days ago with my results and well I wanted to say that i've lost another 1.5 pounds!!!! Sooooo, I'm thinking that my goal of 145 (2 pounds away) will happen for sure! I know I wanted to get to 140-142, but whatever! Ya never know! Thanks for being so inspiring all! :)
  • Yvette2u
    Yvette2u Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Sept SW = 246.9
    This weeks CW = 237.8
    Sept weight loss = 9.1lbs
    Sept GW = 236.9

Personal Goal = To drink 8 glasses of water daily. This week it did not happen, but I am at least 6 glasses a day. Still struggling here :(

I have been struggling this week, feeling deprived and wanting to eat more. I need help!
  • peanut228
    Options
    Starting weight for September: 143
    This week's weigh in: Sept 5th 137
    Your goal for September: 134
    Total Loss so far in September: 6
    How you are doing on your personal goal: drinking enough water is so hard for me!
    Started back at my trainer last week so have been doing a food diary for him this week, might transfer it al over to the diary here if I get ten minutes! Well done everybody! Hoping the trainer will help me shed the rest :)
  • suzanneec
    suzanneec Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Starting weight for September: 199.6
    This week's weigh in: 200
    Your goal for September: 195
    Total Loss so far in September: Up .4 lbs
    How you are doing on your personal goal: Life has gotten crazier in the last week so I'm finding lots less time to exercise. :-(
    Any comments you'd like to make: Lost 9 lbs in my first 3 weeks here. Then I joined two challenges and have completely gotten off track. Starting to wonder if maybe I was doing better on my own. No offense to anyone here, but it was definitely a different dynamic in my head when I was only accountable to myself. Sounds totally counter-intuitive, but maybe there is something to it
  • prettytoxic
    prettytoxic Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Starting weight for September: 180.8
    This week's weigh in: 179.8
    Your goal for September: 170
    Total Loss so far in September: -1.0lbs not a lot but oh well.
    How you are doing on your personal goal: I could have been doing a lot better but at least I'm into the 170's now =D.
    Any comments you'd like to make: I completely agree with suzanneec.... I lost just under 5 lbs last month but since joining a couple of challenges I feel like it's put some kind of odd pressure on me to lose more. It was fun but I'll be back on my own next month...
  • sbs61181
    sbs61181 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Starting weight for September 259
    This week's weigh in 254
    Your goal for September 250
    Total Loss so far in September -5 lbs
    How you are doing on your personal goal: This last week or so I have been doing really well with going to the gym. It is still hard to get there, but once I am there I am glad that I went.
  • bubblesburst80
    bubblesburst80 Posts: 1,152 Member
    Options
    Starting weight for September: 218
    This week's weigh in: 216.6
    Your goal for September: 210
    Total Loss so far in September: 1.4
    How you are doing on your personal: i am getting back into exercising more, just need that extra kick to get it all done
    Any comments you'd like to make: glad things are going in the right direction this week
  • gdneff
    gdneff Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    Starting weight for September: 247.6
    This week's weigh in: 242.2
    Your goal for September: 242.6
    Total Loss so far in September: 5.4
  • WWH_AJ
    WWH_AJ Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    Starting weight for September: 169.6
    This week's weigh in: 166.8
    Your goal for September: 159
    Total loss so far: 2.8
    How are you doing on your personal goals: Argh, I was losing 10 lbs a month during the summer. It looks like I might lose 5 lbs by the end of this month. However, I'm still super happy that I'm continuing to lose anything instead of gaining since school has been sooo hetic!
  • tanyaMax
    tanyaMax Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    Starting weight for September 197.5
    This week's weigh in 190.5
    Your goal for September 189
    Total Loss so far in September 7
    How you are doing on your personal goal? well, well i didnt logged everything that went into my mouth...last night i binged....no loss or gain this week :0/
    Any comments you'd like to make.... Buh-bye 190's YOU ARE OUT OF HERE @ MY NEXT WEIGH IN!!!
  • SereneRose
    SereneRose Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    Starting weigh for September: 236
    This week's weigh in: 232.8
    Your goal for September: 230
    Total Loss so far in September: 4
    How are you doing on your personal goal? Slacked on the exercise and eating healthy homemade meals daily but have logged all my bad days.
    Any comments you'd like to make: Need to seriously up my game if I want to hit target by end of month but so happy the scale has begun to move again.
  • afitchpatrick
    afitchpatrick Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I HAVE FAILED FOR THE MONTH. ARE WE GOING TO DO A CLOSED GROUP IN OCTOBER?
  • mandimoore617
    mandimoore617 Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    Starting weight for September - 214.6

This week's weigh in - 207.4

Your goal for September - 206

Total Loss so far in September - 7.2

How you are doing on your personal goal - Back to weighing in every day, so not so well. LOL But I seem to stay on track better that way!

Any comments you'd like to make - Sorry ya'll! I have company from out of state til Saturday, the 1st, and haven't been online much!! I weighed in this morning instead of tomorrow morning because we are having sodium-filled-pizza tonight! LOL I've gained over the past week :-( I deserved it though, because I've been BAD all week! I'm back on track though!! Even though I didn't reach my goal for September, I still lost 7.2 lbs this month so I can't complain!

****** ATTENTION EVERYONE *********

The October sign ups are open. Go NOW to sign up! You have til October 2nd to sign up, then I'll close the group. :-)

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/355512-october-weight-loss-challenge-sign-ups
  • enigma2546
    Options
    Starting weight for September : 240
    This week's weigh in : 236
    Your goal for September : 230
    Total Loss so far in September : 4 pounds
    How you are doing on your personal goal : I've cut down from a pack of smokes a day to have of a pack, & im eating more better now :)
    Any comments you'd like to make : Ive been going to curves for about 10 workouts now, and my baby belly has gone down drastically its an awesome feeling seeing changes after only 2 weeks of working out!

ps: i think this is my second weigh in of the month, but i went on a two week holiday, where their computer was slower then anything so i just didnt bother with the frustration! :) October will be different seeing im stuck inside from 8-5 with a 2 yr old and a 4 month old for the next 4 weeks!