JUST GIVE ME 10 DAYS - ROUND 222

Replies

• quiltingjaine
    quiltingjaine Posts: 5,788 Member
    edited May 2023
    @CamandJarvis In the US, by law, ingredients are listed on the package on descending order. So if garlic is first it is the largest component.

@mkksemail I haven’t read all of the messages to see if anyone gave you the rundown on abbreviations so -

GW - goal weight
    RGS - round goal weight
    UGW - ultimate goal weight
    TMI - big trip to the bathroom
    “kitten” - MFP’s substitute for any word it doesn’t think we should use.
  • quiltingjaine
    quiltingjaine Posts: 5,788 Member
    Anyone know the meaning of “Vanilla.Comment.Edit permission needed.” I wasn’t allowed to edit my comment above because I don’t have it.
  • huango
    huango Posts: 1,005 Member
    Looking through my pictures (hunting for my PR hip thrust), I found a few of these pictures.
    I was 113# (only 4'11").
    While I remember feeling great about my weight/body, etc, I recall still thinking about dropping another 5-10#, aiming for 105-109#. My lowest ever since hitting puberty was 112#.

Would you think that I have mild version of Body Dysmorphia?
    Because I am still aiming for 105-109 elusive goal.

6t7eza7pvx4v.png
  • mkksemail
    mkksemail Posts: 1,182 Member
    @CamandJarvis In the US, by law, ingredients are listed on the package on descending order. So if garlic is first it is the largest component.

@mkksemail I haven’t read all of the messages to see if anyone gave you the rundown on abbreviations so -

GW - goal weight
    RGS - round goal weight
    UGW - ultimate goal weight
    TMI - big trip to the bathroom
    “kitten” - MFP’s substitute for any word it doesn’t think we should use.

TY!! 🩷🤣
  • SModa61
    SModa61 Posts: 2,846 Member
    huango wrote: »
    Looking through my pictures (hunting for my PR hip thrust), I found a few of these pictures.
    I was 113# (only 4'11").
    While I remember feeling great about my weight/body, etc, I recall still thinking about dropping another 5-10#, aiming for 105-109#. My lowest ever since hitting puberty was 112#.

Would you think that I have mild version of Body Dysmorphia?
    Because I am still aiming for 105-109 elusive goal.

6t7eza7pvx4v.png

@huango The composition of the 112# of your youth may be very different from you today with your weight lighting and such. Have you considered measurements as a goal instead of a number of pounds?