New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• VegjoyP
    VegjoyP Posts: 2,714 Member
    Options
    9yu6df0445re.png

I tried these tonight in classic cutlet. Wow, major GAME CHANGER! It easier excellent.. I seasoned with herbs, Nutritional yeast and salt. They are thick and pretty filling 😍
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options
    VegjoyP wrote: »
    9yu6df0445re.png

I tried these tonight in classic cutlet. Wow, major GAME CHANGER! It easier excellent.. I seasoned with herbs, Nutritional yeast and salt. They are thick and pretty filling 😍

Interesting, what was the texture like? Like other "chicken" meats? I'd like to try the steaks.
  • VegjoyP
    VegjoyP Posts: 2,714 Member
    Options

Interesting, what was the texture like? Like other "chicken" meats? I'd like to try the steaks.[/quote]

Yes, very much like chicken!
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Options
    VegjoyP wrote: »

Interesting, what was the texture like? Like other "chicken" meats? I'd like to try the steaks.

Yes, very much like chicken!
    [/quote]

Wow made from mushroom root! Darn, store locator says no where near me :( .
  • GigiAgape1981
    GigiAgape1981 Posts: 64 Member
    Options

I did! The link worked with no issues! Thank you! @Noreenmarie1234 💐
  • jwoolman5
    jwoolman5 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    These are delicious! And vegan! They taste like a slightly less sweet apple crumble. So good warmed up for 10 seconds. They are only 140 calories and the perfect size./

Nature's Bakery also has really good 1oz fig bars in a variety of flavors. I've tried the blueberry gluten-free one (100 calories per ounce) and the whole wheat (110 calories) apple cinnamon, lemon, peach apricot, raspberry, strawberry. It's been quite a while since I had one, so don't know if the line has changed or not. I stocked up during an online sale somewhere.

• jwoolman5
    jwoolman5 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Blake's has some very tasty versions of rice crispy treats:

pkqtgr0uitim.jpeg

They are 90 calories each, vegan, gluten-free, and loaded with tasty seeds (no gelatin). I've tried, liked, and repurchased the original shown above, the strawberry, the chocolate chip, the pumpkin spice, and the birthday cake. Be aware that the best-by dates are serious....

I just saw a "dipped crispy treat" but haven't tried it. It looks like the originals with a dark chocolate base. Still vegan and gluten-free.

Blake's also has a vegan GF chewy granola bar that I just tried and like:

ag4zhc17x3pe.jpeg

These are 120 calories each.
  • MrsLead
    MrsLead Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    zgmbmda7w9gy.png

ap1ns7k4tgl8.png

I got the shrimp scampi one of these and it was delicious. It was worth the price and tasted great with no modifications. The portion was a bit small for a dinner, but it works great for a lunch with carrot sticks and celery. Solid 8.5/10 and would buy again.

• Idontcareyoupick
    Idontcareyoupick Posts: 2,827 Member
    Options
    I've looked at those
  • christinefrano
    christinefrano Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Catalina "oreo" cookies!!!!!
  • ehju0901
    ehju0901 Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    jwoolman5 wrote: »

pkqtgr0uitim.jpeg

They are 90 calories each, vegan, gluten-free, and loaded with tasty seeds (no gelatin). I've tried, liked, and repurchased the original shown above, the strawberry, the chocolate chip, the pumpkin spice, and the birthday cake. Be aware that the best-by dates are serious....

I just saw a "dipped crispy treat" but haven't tried it. It looks like the originals with a dark chocolate base. Still vegan and gluten-free.

ag4zhc17x3pe.jpeg

Oooh, I am intrigued by these. I wonder if I can find them locally or if I will need to order online.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Options
    jwoolman5 wrote: »

pkqtgr0uitim.jpeg

ag4zhc17x3pe.jpeg

Good but not as good as the chocolate ones I had. Reminds me of strawberries n cream or strawberry shortcake. 3vubyxyuszug.png
    3v0nae0lfz2v.jpeg

These are pretty good. Really soft. Less sweet than a made good crispy treat. I liked the added “trail mix” flavor the nuts and chocolate chips gave.
    o6k3hox1tn0i.jpeg

I've had these too! Loved the chocolate, I need to try the bday cake!
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Options
    Yum! This was delicious and way better than expected. Lots of flavor and a little spicy. I was planning to put hot sauce on it but didn't need it. I would get it again.

3oog524xra2c.png

• Idontcareyoupick
    Idontcareyoupick Posts: 2,827 Member
    Options
    Yum! This was delicious and way better than expected. Lots of flavor and a little spicy. I was planning to put hot sauce on it but didn't need it. I would get it again.

3oog524xra2c.png

Is it like a scramble?
  • liverliverliver
    liverliverliver Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Fizzy Fried Spinach- Sort of a spinach leaf chip (better than kale chip) served warm. Thin and almost see through, they melt in your mouth. The server at the Briar Patch resteraunt said they were prepared in the oven but it says "fried" in the name. I cannot stop thinking about them. I'll try to make them at home.
  • liverliverliver
    liverliverliver Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    PLANT BASED PROTEIN LIST.
    Naked Pea is a great for plant based protein powder I've hated all other pea protein I've tried.
    Zee Zee chickpeas are good for plant based protein.
    I love Seaport Farms Roasted Edamame and Wasabi Edamame for plant based protein.
    The Happy snack Company has some ok plant based protein snacks of chickpea and fava bean.
    Hapi Wasabi Pea is a good plant based protein snack.
    Jabsons chana sooo good and a good plant based protein snack the texture is the best part.
    Saffron Road Bombay spice is a tasty good plant based protein snack.
    Homemade Oat and Bean cracker/chip (1 cup oat flour and 3/4 cup mashed bean) roll it thin 60-70 chips.
    Simply Nature Black Bean Chips from Aldi best of the bean tortilla style chips.
    Beanitos Hint of Lime Bean Chips with Sea Salt Plant Based Protein fiber and flavor.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Options

3oog524xra2c.png

Is it like a scramble?

I wish I had taken a pic. But yes it is like a scramble, you just heat it in a skillet for a few minutes. I wasn't expecting it to have so much flavor. I ate the whole bag which was less in volume than I'd like (how I miss egg whites for bulk eating) for 510 calories, but very good. It filled up a large dinner plate. About 1/3 is veggies and 2/3 is scramble.