JUST GIVE ME 10 DAYS - ROUND 222

Options

Replies

• deepwoodslady
    deepwoodslady Posts: 10,941 Member
    Options
    mkksemail wrote: »
    05/09-116.6 It is hard to lose weight sitting on a couch with your leg propped up! THE GOOD NEWS is I am using the time to TRY and finish writing my story (Book?) outline before I go to Maine. I am close to hitting a dead end here and have to get to the UM library for old Maine (Washington County) newspapers. My husband can fish and I will do research-sounds like a good deal!

Another Mainer! There are four of us here, I think 😎. I’m in Portland, @deepwoodslady is 15 miles inland, in the woods, down near Ogunquit, @SModa61 splits time between Florida Keys, MA, and OOB, and now @Machias1949 up in (I’m guessing) Mathias area 😎. It sounds like you split time between Maine and Away too?

Writing a book? How wonderful!! Wishing you success in your research and your writing ☺️.

60°F / 16° C 🌤 here in Maine - no rain!! four five days in a row!! 🥳🤣

Cheers!
    - MK / @mkksemail :) (Maine)

@mkksemail No, I am in Northern Michigan (MI)
  • SModa61
    SModa61 Posts: 2,879 Member
    edited May 2023
    Options
    mkksemail wrote: »
    05/09-116.6 It is hard to lose weight sitting on a couch with your leg propped up! THE GOOD NEWS is I am using the time to TRY and finish writing my story (Book?) outline before I go to Maine. I am close to hitting a dead end here and have to get to the UM library for old Maine (Washington County) newspapers. My husband can fish and I will do research-sounds like a good deal!

Another Mainer! There are four of us here, I think 😎. I’m in Portland, @deepwoodslady is 15 miles inland, in the woods, down near Ogunquit, @SModa61 splits time between Florida Keys, MA, and OOB, and now @Machias1949 up in (I’m guessing) Mathias area 😎. It sounds like you split time between Maine and Away too?

Writing a book? How wonderful!! Wishing you success in your research and your writing ☺️.

60°F / 16° C 🌤 here in Maine - no rain!! four five days in a row!! 🥳🤣

Cheers!
    - MK / @mkksemail :) (Maine)

@mkksemail No, I am in Northern Michigan (MI)

This is the list:
    @mkksemail Portland, ME
    @smoda61 OOB, ME (part time)
    @machias1949 Damariscotta, ME (part time)
    @fmfdfa220 15 miles inland from Ogunquit
  • Scallyboo
    Scallyboo Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Scallyboo wrote: »
    I'm going to join in. Personally I've had a bad two years and put on 70lbs, I am only 5ft 2".
    I don't have a specific goal of pounds to lose this round, just want to get my 10K steps in per day and stick to my calories. Lets see how it goes....

02/05: 215.4lbs
    03/05: 213.8lbs Had a good day yesterday. Drank my water and hit my 10k steps. Stayed within calories.
    04/05: 213lbs Stayed within calories but didn't hit my 10k steps so I'm happy with this drop.
    05/05: 213.2lbs. Stayed within calories, drank my water and hit my steps. Not sure why slight upturn but its nothing major.
    06/05: 211.8. Hit my steps, drank water and stayed within calories
    07/05: 212.4 gave into temptation and over indulged on biscuits.
    08/05: 213.4. Don't know why I self sabotage all the time. Went for a hike yesterday, it killed! shinsplints are killing me today. But ate two croissants when letting the dog out for a wee in the middle of the night. Don't know why I do this! Half the time I barely remember, but every time the dog goes out for a wee I end up snacking. Don't know how I will reach 10k steps today with skin splints and blisters on the back of my heels...
    09/05: 213.2. Managed to finish the day just 1k under my step goal which isn't too bad. But fell victim to the snacking when the dog wees again. I swear, I don't even realize I'm doing it! Such a bummer after being totally on plan all day. My challenge for today/tonight is no wee wee snacks!
    10/5: 213.6. No wee snacks! Cant really take the credit for it though, she didn't need a wee during the night! 1k under my steps, slightly over on calories. Am having to buy my lunch in the canteen in work every day as my husband did the grocery shopping and didnt get any of my staples that I take to work with me. So far this week I've got the meat option with a big side salad... although yesterday it was lasagna... calorie heavy.
    11/05: 213.4. Up and down the same little bit every day. Got my steps in and drank my water. Had vol au vents for lunch yesterday so probably not the best choice!

• CamandJarvis
    CamandJarvis Posts: 2,052 Member
    Options
    @RenaPink11 Boxers? I love them <3 such adorable little babies!