What irks you today?

Replies

• Mprilly
    Mprilly Posts: 56 Member
    Just found out I was lied to in a big way by someone I thought I could trust. Feeling the need to vent to strangers, so I'm grateful I found this forum!
  • Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,171 Member
    My back. It decides to start hurting today
  • spider_mark51959
    spider_mark51959 Posts: 2,799 Member
    Lingering cold symptoms, and pollen count is off the charts :s
  • honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 13,446 Member
    A really ****** conversation with my ex husband that ended with me blurting out FU and hanging up.

Reverse Irk:
    Ex called tonight, opened with, “you didn’t give me a chance for a rebuttal.” His way of apologizing.
    I laughed, he laughed, we’re all good again.
    🙄😊
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,586 Member
    edited May 2023
    On hold with our cable company...third time I was transferred because I kept getting the wrong dept.

Oh, and I've been on the phone for a 1/2 hour.

AND they keep doing the phone ringing thing because just giving an update why the wait time is longer than expected.
  • honey_honey_12
    edited May 2023
    And just like that, a passive aggressive insult was thrown down.
    😂
  • SundryCoder
    SundryCoder Posts: 468 Member
    they ordered the wrong cabinet for the bathroom. now everything is on hold until the new one comes in.
  • fiftyfiveagain
    fiftyfiveagain Posts: 14 Member
    My name. I hate it. I always have to say it 10 times before anyone gets it. I have to repeat over and over. Yes, you heard right... I have a crap name!
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 17,674 Member
    My name. I hate it. I always have to say it 10 times before anyone gets it. I have to repeat over and over. Yes, you heard right... I have a crap name!
    It isn't Karen, is it? My longtime best friend (Karen) recently told me she hated her name because of what some hateful people have done to it through social media. Hugs go out to you. 🤗
  • Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,171 Member
    When I get up early and the tire place is jam packed with people who have also waited until now to get their snow tires off
  • crazyhorse8
    crazyhorse8 Posts: 617 Member
    I cried so much yesterday that today my head is splitting and my eyes are swollen practically shut. 🤯😑

Been there! I hope you quit hurting and feel better!
  • honey_honey_12
    Although I am grateful for the rain, 3-4 days of mostly cloudy weather makes me so sleepy. 🥱
  • DWBalboa
    DWBalboa Posts: 37,239 Member
    People with no compassion and no patience or manners.
  • honey_honey_12
    4b5zkzw3t98o.gif
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,586 Member
    Pre-irked because I will probably become insufferable so...sorry! :)
  • spider_mark51959
    spider_mark51959 Posts: 2,799 Member
    my back