Friends with over 100lb to lose?

Options
My goal overall is to lose around 10 stone (140lb). I am 29, F, UK

I spent my childhood very active and slim till I got pregnant at a very young age and gained a lot of weight - in grand scheme of things, it wasn't that bad, I was about 175lb 6 weeks post partum....13 years ago now.

Jump forward with my 2nd son, I started the pregnancy 225lb, and I ended the pregnancy 225lb! I didn't gain a pound - on way to my c-section I was 225lb. 6 week postpartum I was 205lb and I actually got down to 195lb in that first year..

The next 4 years though have seen me gain and gain till today when I hit 268lb!

With a goal weight of 9st2 or 128lb that leaves me with a lot of weight to lose!

Soooo if anyone wants a friend to buddy up with or just cheer each other on - add me please!

I plan to calorie count and maybe intermittent fast.

Replies

• xx__christiee
    xx__christiee Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • daisyamber4601
    daisyamber4601 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey! I am in the same boat as you - I’m currently 295 lbs and 5ft 8. Aiming to basically half my weight which feels VERY overwhelming. Would love somebody to do this with because I’ve never ever restricted food I have no idea what I’m doing x
  • soullevel
    soullevel Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I would like to buddy up!
  • xx__christiee
    xx__christiee Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hey! I am in the same boat as you - I’m currently 295 lbs and 5ft 8. Aiming to basically half my weight which feels VERY overwhelming. Would love somebody to do this with because I’ve never ever restricted food I have no idea what I’m doing x
    soullevel wrote: »
    I would like to buddy up!

Added you both x
  • duganhannah37
    duganhannah37 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi can you also add me please I'm also in the same boat
  • SGraff5110
    SGraff5110 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi, can I be added?