Replies

• honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 13,995 Member
    Options
    r1in9m2jnc8h.gif
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,643 Member
    Options
    1. I'm pretty sure a client just fired us :) We found out because she took away my online quickbooks access. No big loss but...rude!
    2. UC/PTTD/Wonky finger/Tinnitus/Prediabetes. What's next? OH! I have a colonscopy in July! Let's cross our fingers for colon cancer! *sigh*
  • _Redux
    _Redux Posts: 87 Member
    edited May 2023
    Options
    @Diddly_Squats - I don't know what a potluck is. Which returnee are you? 🤔
    glassyo wrote: »
    1. I'm pretty sure a client just fired us :) We found out because she took away my online quickbooks access. No big loss but...rude!
    2. UC/PTTD/Wonky finger/Tinnitus/Prediabetes. What's next? OH! I have a colonscopy in July! Let's cross our fingers for colon cancer! *sigh*

I had a funny reply typed out, but in situations just like this, trying to cheer people up with humour tends to backfire. So we'll just go with the hug react.

Everything is going to be okay!
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 18,296 Member
    Options
    _Redux wrote: »
    I don't know what a potluck is. 🤔
    A potluck is, "A meal at which guests bring food that is then shared by all."
  • glassyo
    Options
    @Diddly_Squats - I don't know what a potluck is. Which returnee are you? 🤔

I had a funny reply typed out, but in situations just like this, trying to cheer people up with humour tends to backfire. So we'll just go with the hug react.

Everything is going to be okay!

You're so sweet. I tend to go for the humor too. It can definitely be inappropriate timing. :)
  • honey_honey_12
    Options
    vfp5c7quawa4.jpeg
  • _Redux
    _Redux Posts: 87 Member
    edited May 2023
    Options
    cmsienk wrote: »
    I don't know what a potluck is. 🤔
    A potluck is, "A meal at which guests bring food that is then shared by all."

Thank you! It's a new one on me :)
    You're so sweet. I tend to go for the humor too. It can definitely be inappropriate timing. :)

You can't keep your fingers crossed for bad news if your finger is already wonky. I will keep mine crossed for you instead. In a roundabout kind of way (🙏)

Here's a spoiler for the next episode of your life:
    You're gong to be fine

• SundryCoder
    SundryCoder Posts: 468 Member
    Options

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W2gABYTmXos
  • honey_honey_12
    Options
    It occurred to me,
    there is only one person on this entire planet that I can trust absolutely, without fail, my son.
    I don’t know why but that seems sad to me.
  • glassyo
    Options

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W2gABYTmXos

LOL. Cute...and peppy!

You can't keep your fingers crossed for bad news if your finger is already wonky. I will keep mine crossed for you instead. In a roundabout kind of way (🙏)

Here's a spoiler for the next episode of your life:
    You're gong to be fine
    Oy vey. 😋 Yet still sweet!

At least one of the good things about this prediabetes thing is I lost 3 lbs of the 5 I gained at the end of the year by mindlessly eating protein instead of carbs.

• rupashreega
    rupashreega Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I am going to turn everything around in a good way
  • honey_honey_12
    Options
    My ex husband has been bringing me down.
    I gotta stop talking to him so often.
    He’s been the star of the show for 45yrs, I’m tired of clapping.
  • laurosaurusrex
    laurosaurusrex Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I move in with my boyfriend on Saturday - into my old childhood home actually that we’ll be renting from my parents.

Lots of mixed emotions. I’m 33 and got divorced early last year. I can’t help but stress about how that cloud hangs over me as this relationship progresses.

Ultimately I’m super happy and excited though and the process of moving in together has been a great opportunity to show that we can work well together in stressful situations.
  • crazyhorse8
    crazyhorse8 Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    vfp5c7quawa4.jpeg

This be me!
  • crazyhorse8
    crazyhorse8 Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    IslandGal3 wrote: »
    It’s my first birthday without my dad. I miss him so much.

Dad's are so special...very sorry you miss him!
  • Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,325 Member
    Options
    Dinner.... I'm hungry
  • honey_honey_12
    Options
    8lgr0mhp2ovd.jpeg
  • spider_mark51959
    spider_mark51959 Posts: 2,826 Member
    Options
    All the stuff I want to get done this weekend.
  • Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,325 Member
    Options
    More savings on this cruise. I'm gonna keep checking things I booked cause the prices change by the minute it seems