Success: I did it! I'm in the 330's!!!

Options
2»

Replies

• AbsolutelyAnnie
    AbsolutelyAnnie Posts: 2,695 Member
    Options
    Such positivity! I sometimes feel that attitude is 99% of the battle and yours is shimmering. Congratulations on tracking all these victories.
  • pdd1216
    pdd1216 Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    That's wonderful! Way to go!!!
  • durden
    durden Posts: 3,176 MFP Staff
    Options
    Incredible! Thanks so much for sharing your successes with us.

giphy.gif
  • Daeygur
    Daeygur Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Thank you guys so much!!! 💓
  • mjglantz
    mjglantz Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    Great job! Keep up the good work.
  • AnnPT77
    AnnPT77 Posts: 32,038 Member
    Options
    Daeygur wrote: »
    @Daeygur love your success, your attitude, and your newfound confidence and positivity. You go, girl!!!!

Any possibility we could lure you to post more often? We need posters like you!

Of course! Though I don't know what I'd post 😅 but I'll do it so others can join in!!!

How about read others' posts and give them encouragement or suggestions for what they're struggling with? I'm with Springlering62 on this, you have a lot of practical knowledge and great attitude you can share here, and help others!

Congratulations on everything you've achieved!
  • Daeygur
    Daeygur Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    AnnPT77 wrote: »
    @Daeygur love your success, your attitude, and your newfound confidence and positivity. You go, girl!!!!

Any possibility we could lure you to post more often? We need posters like you!

Of course! Though I don't know what I'd post 😅 but I'll do it so others can join in!!!

How about read others' posts and give them encouragement or suggestions for what they're struggling with? I'm with Springlering62 on this, you have a lot of practical knowledge and great attitude you can share here, and help others!

Congratulations on everything you've achieved!

That's a good idea!!! I'll start doing that!!! :)))
  • TooSmartToBeThisFat
    TooSmartToBeThisFat Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    You got this!!!! Always start small and soon things will build up! I was back and forth so much with my journey and finally I decided "Hey, this isn't worth it." First ten pounds was hard. Second ten pounds even harder, but giving up was NOT an option. I'm rooting for you!!!

Thank you so much! ❤️

• TheOlderTheBetter
    TheOlderTheBetter Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Way to go! Love #2. We don't need people in our lives who don't see our worth.
  • lilbel2011
    lilbel2011 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! This is so encouraging... way to go.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!